Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya (786 Views)

President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit / Buhari, Obasanjo, Adesina, Ayade, Uzodinma At AU Summit Ethiopia (Photos) / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by lexylaw40: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2023
[url][/url]President Bola Tinubu has arrived at the venue of the African Union (AU) 5th Mid-year Coordination meeting currently holding at the United Nations complex, Nairobi, Kenya.

More to come…

Video here...
https://youtube.com/watch?
v=CWhQAMnVstY&feature=share7

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by successmatters(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2023
The most corrupt black man on earth 🌎

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by lexylaw40: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2023
This man is taking over Africa, I suspect they are planning to make him the president

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by successmatters(m): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2023
lexylaw40:
This man is taking over Africa, I suspect they are planning to make him the president

Of course, he can afford to buy the seat. What's the Niger Delta oil money meant to buy before? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2023
My Asiwaju, he'll make Nigeria proud

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by successmatters(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2023
IconicR:
My Asiwaju, he'll make Nigeria proud

And make Nigerian people poorer and beggars living on 8k per month. There's an inverse relationship between poverty and happiness. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by seunmsg(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2023
He should wear more of Agbada to high level international engagement like this.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by successmatters(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2023
seunmsg:
With his health conditions, that will be extra weight that can suffocate him.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by Naijanascam: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2023
And 95% of the citizens of his country are happy and contented with the planned 8k per household a month.....

Agbadorians are the happiest people this very moment

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by helinues: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2023
NTA, covering anything coverable.

grin
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by lexylaw40: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2023
Peter obi is attending social media summit today....more to come

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by seunmsg(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2023
successmatters:

Lol. He has no health condition that can make agbada suffocating.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by SwissMass: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2023
successmatters:

Only you 4 comments out of 9, Hehehehehe the defeat of Peter girigory Obi really dealt with you.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by successmatters(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2023
SwissMass:
Only you 4 comments of 9, Hehehehehe the defeat of Peter girigory Obi really dealt with you.

grin grin

I think you're more pained, following me up and down and wailing on my mentions, please follow me to the next thread, let me be dragging you on the floor as I move.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2023
seunmsg:
My Asiwaju loves looking smart

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by SwissMass: 11:32am On Jul 16, 2023
successmatters:

grin grin

I think you're more pained, following me up and down and wailing on my mentions, please follow me to the next thread, let me be dragging you on the floor as I move.
Following you up and down, Hehehehehehehehehe chukwudi is paranoid, show the screenshots of the following, I am on the winning and wining side, some people are on the weeping and wailing side

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by kettykings: 11:37am On Jul 16, 2023
AU is a dead organization, they should elect Tinubu their president too
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by APCNig: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2023
successmatters:

Of course, he can afford to buy the seat. What's the Niger Delta oil money meant to buy before? grin

Yes nah, unlike you who cannot even afford to by a second hand brain
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by successmatters(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2023
SwissMass:
The way you poo on your parents' head

Try harder, you can do better grin
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by SwissMass: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
successmatters:

Try harder, you can do better grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by Afamed: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
successmatters:
The most corrupt black man on earth 🌎

No go for of high BP my friend
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrives African Union (AU) Summit in Kenya by seunmsg(m): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
kettykings:
AU is a dead organization, they should elect Tinubu their president too

You’re going to need this till 2027

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers / LP And Peter Obi Are So Dumb In Rigging / Is Dino Melaye Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.