Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish (41764 Views)

Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad / South African Man Lied That This Man Caught With Drug Is A Nigerian (Photos) / Teenage Student Commits Suicide In Delta After Being Rebuked For Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Slurity(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
SpotifyFriday:
NDLEA is gradually becoming the new SARS.. These people should coordinate themselves because if another POLICE BRUTALITY protest should come up, I hope they seeing what's going on in France. Stray bullet shouldn't be tolerated, especially when it hits children, Can you picture the state of mind right now?
Are you alright? You talk like a fool without sense.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by nairalanda1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
Slurity:
This is how you guys defend the JAMB scammer until she confess to the crime. You want to say he don't know the weight range of crayfish? Anyways, he will have to mention who gave him the exhibit or he go down alone.

Yeah, we all agree Mmesoma was lying...but there are times when someone is given a package that he or she knows nothing about its contents, and it turns out to contain drugs.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by seunayantokun(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
When people are impoverished and no good leaders are there for them then you have ready instruments of crime. Nigeria cannot produce good leadership as it is currently programmed. I'm afraid crimes will continue to be on the rise.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Shikena(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
Anambra too much eh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by APCNig: 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
Developers doing their generational inherited trade

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by 2mch(m): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
seunayantokun:
When people are impoverished and no good leaders are there for them then you have ready instruments of crime. Nigeria cannot produce good leadership as it is currently programmed. I'm afraid crimes will continue to be on the rise.
A lot of African countries are worse than Nigeria but you don’t see their people so desperate like developers. So, bad government is not an excuse for crime. If your leaders are not doing well, remove them.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Cantonese: 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Omo south east the only good thing they know how to do

Olodo.

Go school , you cannot. Maybe that's what you know how to sniff too.

And Mushin that you read is in the south east? Anyway, who would blame you, when you would never read, not to talk of reading with understanding.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by faceland: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
imagrg:
They may be innocent.

What if they are not innocent?

The Innocent I know in Nigeria is at large! grin

They re the once that probably gave him the idea.
He can make that drugs from scratch in Europe.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by frog12: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
very sick. at this age
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Slurity(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
nairalanda1:

Yeah, we all agree Mmesoma was lying...but there are times when someone is given a package that he or she knows nothing about its contents, and it turns out to contain drugs.
Yes, that is possible but you don't talk for the accused. He knows who gave him the package if that is the case and not you. He better start talking or he goes down alone in Jail.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Bigchristo: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
Slurity:
This is how you guys stupidly defend Mmesoma until she confess. You concluded 100% that he don't know anything about it as if you are him.
Who Mesma? Alaye shut up your mouth, teenager doesn’t have such guts to move drugs
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
Who else if not the DEVELOPERS from potopoto republic !

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by HussenAdul: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
I only come to check names but highly disappointed.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by sisisioge: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
Oh my! How can a small boy throw his life away like this? It is well fa....they keep catching them everyday yet they wont stop. It is really well.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by soil4soil(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
They have incooperate same one into their business
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by bablon20(m): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
The deveropers at it again.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by omoluka: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by mukthar2000(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
I am sure this boy was used unawareness, If am traveling and u want me to help u delivered some stuff with any of ur families, u most arrange it one by one in my front b4 I collect it .

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by PeggySandas(f): 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
That white powder exporting region. grin
Awon eyan Simon Ekpa. grin

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by AngelicBeing: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
@ sukkot and LeoDeKing, food don done, any side comments to a region or province or group, l will ban your account for 20 years tongue
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by ruggedtimi(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
Alone12:
The way people are defending him because of his age, forgetting that the majority of yahoo boys in Nigeria are these younglings. They're just as desperate for quick wealth as their elders. Most of them start doing yahoo from secondary school
boss the guy is definitely not aware
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by marvellous2222: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Probably an agent or an insider did this dirty job. The student may not even know the content of what he/she is carrying.
Shut up your mouth there, birds of the same feather, as eve you don't know their main occupation in south east , drug peddling, ritual, rape, fraud etc....

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Benwallt(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Probably an agent or an insider did this dirty job. The student may not even know the content of what he/she is carrying.

You are going your way, they carry bag give you, you nor know d content, you carry am Waka. Na mashed potatoes dey upstairs?

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Coolgent(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
Though ain't bigot but our Igbo brothers need stop spoiling our country's name.
H.E Bola should allow them to secede for God sake!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by nairalanda1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
Alone12:
The way people are defending him because of his age, forgetting that the majority of yahoo boys in Nigeria are these younglings. They're just as desperate for quick wealth as their elders. Most of them start doing yahoo from secondary school

It is very possible he did it, but then again, having heard far too many tales about how people unknowingly carried drugs in what they thought was foodstuff (there was a video trending of the person who was given yam to carry abroad, and the yam broke revealling drugs)....and recalling the Hausa girl who would have ended up getting behaded in Saudi because some jokers put her name on a transport of tramadol.....if not for her dad fighting for her, it could have gone the other way....yeah, I doubt.

I'm not Igbo by the way, or defending any tribe. Just heard too many stories over the years.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Tingotoe: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
Any inyamurin leaving Nigeria should be considered a suspect and treated as a potential drug dealer

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Burgerlomo: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Bobxin: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
The one na monthly report?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by tyboy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
Not surprising, the hard working criminals

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
Na dem😁
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Benrosaria(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
I am smoking and reading this news. what's wrong with my color. I am crying in pains. see how they mistreat weed and they don't care about their own humans, they kill unfairly intentionally ritually mistakenly annoyingly jokingly. please Nigerians smoke your weed have sense and don't make a white man trade your brains for money

thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note / Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down / Okada Riders And Lagos Taskforce Officials Clash At Second Rainbow (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.