Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish (41826 Views)

Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad / South African Man Lied That This Man Caught With Drug Is A Nigerian (Photos) / Teenage Student Commits Suicide In Delta After Being Rebuked For Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by francotunsco: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
PRO NCAN is here already. Job done!

If you dont get it, forget it....
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by MuslimIgbo: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
Alone12:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
[left]6041
G.TBank [/lt]
Wey rey go open different accounts dey like him own 419 post grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink grin angry
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by emmavictory: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
Abeg they should allow this small boy to go. They should search for the niga that is somewhere remoting this thing abeg. Mbok
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by AfonjaPriest: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
Alone12:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by GoodIsGod: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
Stop Tribalism grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
SaLongs1:
But I've just read yours
Now you've made me read urs smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Ingocof(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
Igbo amaka, the "deveroper" himself trying to "deverope" Europe by all means.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by sukkot: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
AngelicBeing:
@ sukkot and LeoDeKing, food don done, any side comments to a region or province or group, l will ban your account for 20 years tongue
lol bro i dont comment on drug cases. am not a tribal warrior. my own is just political back and forth. welcome back grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Rapht933: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
Chenu60:

https://www.facebook.com/100069123281551/posts/pfbid02M5N942hfQbdFd3LTwVNc2ZSbSkc8UhYPcFZRYbLqPT9rywCEE7KrwCXYNz5szyu6l/?mibextid=Nif5oz

VIDEO: NDLEA Arrests Teenager Heading For School In Enrope With Methamphetamine Concealed In Crayfish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7qu7IdZRTw

The same tr**b , group of people calling Mr .P names .... action speaks louder than .....

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by AngelicBeing: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
sukkot:
lol bro i dont comment on drug cases. am not a tribal warrior. my own is just political back and forth. welcome back grin
Good,
Dayuummmmmm, to sukkot the Troll master cooltongue
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by jaxxy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
too bad
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by seunayantokun(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
2mch:

A lot of African countries are worse than Nigeria but you don’t see their people so desperate like developers. So, bad government is not an excuse for crime. If your leaders are not doing well, remove them.

Political leaders may be removed, traditional and religious leaders may be avoided, but family leadership is a harder thing to evade. The question is what do Nigerian parents dish out to their children? Can you assess the role played by the father of the Anambra girl that fraudulently claimed she scored 362 in JAMB? What kind of leadership have Dr Rahman Adedoyin, proprietor of Odùduwà University, Ile-Ife, and other convicted murderers of Timothy Adegoke provided for their children and others in Nigeria? His under-30-year- old son reportedly participated in the killing and is now at large - the Osun State high court has declared him wanted and asked the police to set the interpol on him.

Apart from all that, kindly note that no polititical leader in Nigeria is really against crime as obtainable in many other African countries as mentioned by you. Also, in many developed countries, crimes are copiously committed everywhere everyday but are seriously fought by their strong institutions. Political leaders in Nigeria know all this but make it look like a rocket science to replicate here because they are also criminals. All because our system allows weak institutions and strong personalities.

I must tell you, unless the operating system is changed totally, the computer will never function the way you wish; whatever positive picture we might have today regarding it may prove to be self-deception tomorrow. Some of the fruit is bad, I acknowledge that, but the tree is to blame - it must be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
I knew the tribe before opening the thread. I know am not the ONLY one. Lets be honest with ourselves. When it comes to drug trafficking we know which people are PREDOMINANTLY responsible.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by airsaylongcome: 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
Thundafireseun:
I came to check names

Buh truth be told he might not be aware… Someone must have concealed it inside the crayfish

Taaaaaa! He was fully aware. Only a fool carries items for others when crossing an international border. Look at him well well. He knew
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by airsaylongcome: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
priceactionx:
Sebi na tinubu people abi? yeye
idiat. You pay for over 10million for your studies, and you still join the bag wagon to carry drugs accross? are you that daft or are you set up by wicked family friends? Same thing in Seychelles, sending small small boys and girls to deliver drugs to their customers.
No matter how free i can be, i can never deliver any good especially foodstuffs on behalf of anyone. NEVER. Waybill it if its that important.
To the other hadworking lawyer by the day, drug sister at night, your career is ruined already. If you escape this, just kuku go join bigo live and be dancing na.kd to make money cos no client will hire you again.

Which 10m? Na Cyprus o. Most likely Northern Cyprus. 10m go pay for school fees reach PhD for there
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by 9jaTalks(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Slurity(m): 2:47am On Jul 17, 2023
Bigchristo:
Who Mesma? Alaye shut up your mouth, teenager doesn’t have such guts to move drugs
Shebi it's a business you know very well to know those that have the guts to move it and those that don't have the gut. I am sure the teenager will start talking soon.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Juju70(m): 4:42am On Jul 17, 2023
Is he writing an Agric thesis with all those sacs??
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by sukkot: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Good,
Dayuummmmmm, to sukkot the Troll master cooltongue
grin grin grin grin Salute

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Pacyrus(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2023
Thundafireseun:
I came to check names

Buh truth be told he might not be aware… Someone must have concealed it inside the crayfish
Your moniker tho grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Tonnierichy(m): 8:19am On Jul 17, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Probably an agent or an insider did this dirty job. The student may not even know the content of what he/she is carrying.
Na Igbo boy. E know.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by nedekid: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2023
Nothing concerns me with drug users as manufacturers as far as it is for local use and does not affect my family and friends.
The one that pains me pass is the international one, where few unscrupulous folks destroy the image of the country, preventing the progress of other Nigerians having legitimate business abroad.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by NewDea4: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2023
She branded her skuchies shocked

That's abnormally stupid behaviour for a lawyer...why would you put your personal brand on an illegal product? It just makes tracking and nailing you down a piece of cake for the trigger-happy security agencies
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Thundafireseun: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2023
Pacyrus:
Your moniker tho grin

Seun and Nairaland are just too tribalistic
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by HRMK: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2023
ANOTHER IGBO TEENAGER AGAIN WITH DRUGS!NAWA!!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Pojaay(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2023
izonborn098:
Blame that my ijaw girl, women are known for everything concerning evil.
Fish brain gender sabi pretend alot
You are a dimwit, do better with your utterances
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Bigchristo: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
Slurity:
Shebi it's a business you know very well to know those that have the guts to move it and those that don't have the gut. I am sure the teenager will start talking soon.
He should speak jor, nor my headache
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Pacyrus(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Seun and Nairaland are just too tribalistic
It's quite pathetic

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Orpe7(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
I dont trust this ipob people
Forget age
Even a 2yr old can be guilty
Na so dem talk say that girl no forge her result that time
Na criminality full their hand for that region
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by scrupulousblog: 6:07am On Jul 23, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Omo south east the only good thing they know how to do
She has a Yoruba name.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by Franzinni: 7:50am On Jul 24, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
President Tinubu should PLEASE put "tribes" in National Passport.

I can bet you that 1 tribe will get 0.00000000000000001 success rate in visa applications while rest of Nigeria will have 99.9%.
this is a good idea I swear .
Re: NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish by TheFacelessMan: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
President Tinubu should PLEASE put "tribes" in National Passport.

I can bet you that 1 tribe will get 0.00000000000000001 success rate in visa applications while rest of Nigeria will have 99.9%.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa / Nigerian Couple In UK Arrested For Slapping Babysitter Over Salary Increment / 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.