Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Just In: Houseboy Hits UNIZIK Lecturer To Death With Pestle In Awka - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just In: Houseboy Hits UNIZIK Lecturer To Death With Pestle In Awka (460 Views)

Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo / Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) / Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Houseboy Hits UNIZIK Lecturer To Death With Pestle In Awka by Darlingtonwrite(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
Just In: Houseboy Hits UNIZIK Lecturer to Death with Pestle in Awka

A yet-to-be-identified middle-aged man has murdered a young lecturer working with the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State.

The incident happened on Friday night at Ifite village in Awka, the State capital.

This reporter, Izunna Okafor, gathered that the lecturer who belonged to the Psychology Department, simply identified as Chima, was murdered shortly after a brief argument with his houseboy, which led to a fight between the two.

This was corroborated by videos currently trending on the social media, which show the suspect as he confessed to have truly killed the lecturer with a pestle.

He said, “When he came back, he told me to cook rice. And as I was cooking the rice, he asked me why I did not wash plates. I did not reply him anything. And then, he further asked why I wasn’t responding to his question.

“In the process, he slapped me. But I told him I usually have ears problem, and that people don’t slap me. As I was saying that, he angrily asked if I was still talking while he was talking. And therefore, he slapped me again, and brought out cain and start flogging me all over.

“Then in the process, I got angry, and we started fighting. It was also in the process of that fight that I picked up the pestle in the kitchen and hit him on the head.”

The suspect also confessed to have hit Chima with the pestle up to three times before he stopped, after he had fallen on the ground, in the pool of blood.

Source: https://ribdo.com/news/just-in-houseboy-hits-unizik-lecturer-to-death-with-pestle-in-awka

Re: Just In: Houseboy Hits UNIZIK Lecturer To Death With Pestle In Awka by taylor89(m): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
cry
Re: Just In: Houseboy Hits UNIZIK Lecturer To Death With Pestle In Awka by duro4chang(m): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
Trouble in the jungle
Re: Just In: Houseboy Hits UNIZIK Lecturer To Death With Pestle In Awka by Khallicopyro: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
Can this be called self defence by our SANs
Re: Just In: Houseboy Hits UNIZIK Lecturer To Death With Pestle In Awka by NaijaCover(m): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Just In: Houseboy Hits UNIZIK Lecturer To Death With Pestle In Awka by thesicilian: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
The moment the houseboy started showing signs of stubbornness, he should have just sent him away, instead of allowing the situation degenerate to the level of fighting. Even from the boy's narration I'm very sure that's not the first time this is happening.

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Houseboy Hits UNIZIK Lecturer To Death With Pestle In Awka by youngrichnigga: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
I think these people need to appease their deities and God, so many unfortunate events happening. I come in peace angry angry angry angry
Re: Just In: Houseboy Hits UNIZIK Lecturer To Death With Pestle In Awka by irunoko(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
How can a psychology lecturer not understand how to handle situations like this as a psychologist.you don't give your househelp this level of familiarity so much that they're talking back at you in a confrontational manner and there's a way you will relate with your househelp that will bring respect but in this case there's obviously see finish

Again there are better and more painful ways of dealing with your househelp without raising your hands against him.that is domestic violence and I don't support that but the lecturer obviously didn't manage his relationship with his househelp for him to be arguing with him

I can't tell my househelp to do a chore and he will be arguing with me,he will definitely leave the house for me.2 drivers cannot drive a car.meanwhile Yoruba elders say when dealing with people of that category (economically challenged people) leave small gap.yoruba calls it aye ija because it will surely come up

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Awkuzu Plumber Scammed Awka Landlord And Tenants / Most Dangerous Risk Takers In The World According To Guinness Book Of Record (gw / Native Doctor And My Boyfriend Connived To Dispossess Me Of Inherited Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.