Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil (27157 Views)

Soldiers Arrest APC Member At Mararaba Polling Unit Over Fake INEC List / Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat / Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by manitoba(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
Is this not the same vessel that was caught with over 150MT of crude oil and the Navy quickly destroyed the evidence and also destroyed the environment? Yeye dey smell
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by Originalsly: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kenneth4u205:

I'm sure the owner of the vessel is Yoruba

Is this your only concern?... something that has absolutely nothing connected to the report? In 2023 why are we so primitive in our thinking?

@ topic... are they going to investigate and move up the ladder?.... or just imprison the foot soldiers and destroy the vessel?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by obaidan: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
Nairaland no get moderator again....everything tribal must be brought down...e be like nairaland dey enjoy the traffic wey tribal slurs dey generate

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by ipobarecriminals: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
sadMynd44,dominique,Nlfpmod,seun.Shey I'm dry see how IPOB yoots now? Dis one want to cause Kata kata
taylor89:
South westerners and stealing our SS oil

Na why them no get mind to insult us like SE bcuz them know say na we dey feed them

Bloody Unity beggars
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by JB4life: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
Rear Admiral E.I. Ogala has started to deal with oil thieves be that.

More grease to your elbows , please.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by toprealman: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
Only when you refuse to pay the ridiculous amount they ask for. This is only in the news to make it appear as if they are working.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by victorazy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
ManirBK:
Good development with the Jagaban all the loop holes will be rectified

Did you see pictures?
Did they call names?
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by treatise: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

who owns the vessel..

Who runs the cartel

who are the unscrupulous few syphoning the wealth of the country...

A country ready to make progress will provide all those information to the public

Not these sensational headlines to impress zombies on 8k palliative..
Me
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by RiskDivision: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
Well done by Tantita Security Services.

The vessel in question has indeed been operating in "stealth mode" (disabling the AIS broadcast); our reviews of the vessel's movements over time delivers similar findings. It is a pleasure to see the professional interdiction and handoff to military destruction of the criminal asset.

"Step by step, walk the thousand mile road."
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by viyon02: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kobicove:
It appears the oil theft business is a multi billion Naira industry in Nigeria! angry
yes now, more than you can imagine, check out Tompolo, Dokunbo and many Kings in the south-south who are into illegal business of oil thieving, they are all billioners.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by chrixtoimoh: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
Them no settle well 😭
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by Ravenna: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
I'm sure the owner of the vessel is Yoruba

So, because Yorubas are pioneer in Vessels and Shippings, You think if a truck committed an offense, let's say Rustling or Bunkering, the truck owner must be Hausa?!!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by computer0810(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
taylor89:

Na why them no get mind to insult us like SE bcuz them know say na we dey feed them

Bloody Unity beggars

If u r truly from SS as u claim it's fine but if u r south east hiding as SS to attack west may ur parent weep over u

And if u r SS I don't know what u mean bu feeding who? Seems u have mental problems coz SW is more productive than SS and SW have oil to as ondo shear from 13 derivatives too, whoever claim to feed others must have fed themselves so have u?
But I know na those pigs dey type dis kind things Ibo and not SS person
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by computer0810(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
ottersberger:

Means SW contribute nothing yet they have the effrontery to call Igbo who grew their IGR through hardwork and ingenuity parasites.

Jesus wept!

Jesus must have wept over ur stupidity and foolishness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ u must have grew ur own b4 u grew others IGR, show us d IGR of ur state first.....u think lagos IGR is what it is today bcoz of 2by2 lock up shopsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ur ppl will still observe sit at home tomorrow and ur mothers will be flogged like criminals again
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by yewit37486: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
taylor89:

Bloody Unity beggars

So, you would be okay if it's a SS person stealing the oil? You don't mind the oil being stolen so long it's your person? Smh. Nigeria has a long way to go.
Some of you need to think at least thrice before commenting.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by samuelson06(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

who owns the vessel..

Who runs the cartel

A country ready to make progress will provide all those information to the public

You dey mind them? These are the kinds of rubb!sh they've been feeding us from time immemorial to make it appear like they or the country is working. At the end of the day, they settle themselves and business continue as usual.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by mariovito(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
Since the new administration took over, they've seem to be securing our oil wealth.

However, I will not be fooled.

What's simply happening is a marking of turf and change of baton. There's a new government, and new people are in control of power.

Those being busted are those whose alliance and clearance came from past administration.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by Dicoomoba: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
Try to appreciate where non of your family has reached , those people are specially endowed so pray for one or steal one silver spoon so as to know how to appreciate
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by alabler: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
He/she, do you know there is your so called crude oil among other resources in South Western States - Ondo State for sure! So wake up, SW is endowed!

At a time the world is thinking of moving away from fossil crude oil, someone in SS is still glorifying the raw materialπŸ˜‚.

I wonder if you th!NK before typing sometimes, cos I have been observing your write up - it is filled with so much absurdity!

taylor89:

Bloody Unity beggars
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
salbis:
Name the owner of this vessel and his accomplices, with this we will know that you guys are serious.
I have never heard of any oil thieve that was prosecuted.

You got time minding the Mumuniis deceiving themselves with Audio Arrest.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

which loopholes are you yapping about?
who owns the vessel..

Who runs the cartel

For instance, if a Nigerian is caught in a crime anywhere in the world, we see their names, pictures and all necessary informations about them..
But never in this God forsaken hell hole,
Renewed Suffering indeed.

Hehehe Renewed Shege on 8k Palliativesgrin
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by NAC1666: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
ManirBK:

https://leadership.ng/soldiers-arrest-12-intercept-vessel-conveying-crude-oil/

Please,don't set the vessel on fire. We need to investigate these one
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by Udanta: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
Wtf did I just see and how can I unsee it!

Donbankz:
Guys how can I treat this thing
Any home remedy?

If I’m sweating and I walk past you while you bend down, you can’t ever come close to me due to the smell. And it’s affecting me from fulfilling my se x fantasies
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by Asswipemod: 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
taylor89:

Bloody Unity beggars

Obidient zombie! Who told you that they're from SW? See how you are twisting narratives and sounding so dumb. Ọmọ ote oshi!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by walozanga(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
blazepascal:
This days nairaland is becoming boring..where is lalasticla and others modsi and co.

Then never chop the past election money finish wey this political animals give them
Re: Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil by ottersberger(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
computer0810:

Jesus must have wept over ur stupidity and foolishness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ u must have grew ur own b4 u grew others IGR, show us d IGR of ur state first.....u think lagos IGR is what it is today bcoz of 2by2 lock up shopsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ur ppl will still observe sit at home tomorrow and ur mothers will be flogged like criminals again

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Police Minister & IGP At International Police Chiefs Meeting / Youth Leader Killed After Arriving Abuja For PDP National Convention. Photos / Bukola Saraki Turns NBA Fan, Shows Support To Toronto Raptors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.