Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) (25648 Views)

Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby / 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by BestDicker: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Skull miner at work
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Inobeyourmate: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
shadrach77:

Oil dey your head my guy. I was thinking the same thing too. How did he know she has been kidnapped? The husband is a prime suspect cry
oil dey yihr head too my man, the husband should be taken in for serious questioning, there is something he isn't saying, he might have killed that woman with the baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by rebirthkennedy: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
I pray she is found alive with her head and body parts intact
Never get lost in those south western states especially Ogun,osun & Ondo..those guys are skull miners & rituals.fear Yoruba people cos after them na satan..Skull miners brown roof republic of agbado republic
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
I pray she will be found and we will not be the victim of such in Jesus name...so sad
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
IconicR:
Women are always their target. You'll be surprised some of them are here on nairaland. May she be found hale and hearty
Almost everyone here wouldn't descend so low.
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
May she be found in good shape. Please people should stop spreading the teaching of superstitious and fictious beliefs which in turn leads the gullible to indulge in such evil practices as killing for rituals and organ harvesting for fetish rituals which l challenge anyone other than a fraud to prove that it has potent power at all.
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Bigseven(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ah Ogun If it’s ogun let’s pray for her else Otilo. Yaf gone. May God preserve you and the baby for his glory to be reveal on earth amen
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Johans2023: 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
Are you show the husband and the woman no querrel ?
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Japa007: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
Ogun state !!!! Chai this woman and her child skull is gone smh
grin

Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by sync(f): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
The husband should be thoroughly investigated
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
Skull miners over to you!
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by dannyspeejay(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
God abeg oooooo

Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Angel55555(m): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
Shalommy:
Missing person in Ogun state?shocked. Chaiii... Rip in advance! sad
Very rude thing to say, smh.
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by rajiedreez: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
Justiceleague1

I pray they are found safe and sound
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
Angel55555:
Very rude thing to say, smh.
Rude as it won't come to pass?undecided Dey play!

1 Like

Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Angel55555(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
Shalommy:
Rude as it won't come to pass?undecided Dey play!
Change your mindset.
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by iyke2frankeze: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
Two skulls successfully mined.
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by SemperFid: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Skull is gone. Two skulls weighing 50 lbs mined.
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
I don't know how I can be married to my friend and if she is kidnapped and I am not kidnapped as well
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by marooh: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
It can only happen in Ogun
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
I hope they are found alive
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Comedian2019: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ogun?
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ogun State.....ok .....

Pray , she gets found anyway with the child by an ALFA.....
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Mrkindness: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ogun state Yorubas don use am for reeetuuuaaaallll
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by BOYS2MEN: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ogun state again...classroom collapse just today abi d other day for the same Ogun state....abeg OGUN MAKE SURE SAY U KEE ALL OF THEM
post=124456203:
Update From . COM
grin...ndi ALA ndi ala
A 28-Year-Old Woman, Mrs. Blessing Ayeni and her 8 month baby have been reported missing after she left her home in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, Reports.

According to her husband, Johnson Okesanya, she left Ijebu Ode for Ore on Tuesday, July 11, 2023, but never got to her destination.

He claimed they were kidnapped along the Ijebu Ode-Ore expressway, adding that she spoke to her around 2:26 pm before her number became unavailable.

A message by her husband posted by Ijebu Rewa, reads: “My name is Johnson Okesanya. I'm here to report a kidnapping case of my wife and 8 months old baby along Ijebuode-Ore Expressway. She was heading to ORE from Ijebuode when she was contacted around 26 minutes past 2pm on the 11-07-23 and later her number was switched off. I have contacted the police,”

Mrs. Blessing Ayeni is light in complexion and 5.6 tall.

Anyone with useful information on their whereabout should call this phone number; 08053819004 or report to the nearest police station.

See Photo And Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=124459323][/quote]You are suffering from victim mentality
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by John4B: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
God abeg oh! let it not be they hv mined this one skull oh.
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Bouncing2(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2023
Skull mining might be going on somewhere in SW…
So sad 😞
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by glorification(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2023
post=124456203:
Update From . COM

A 28-Year-Old Woman, Mrs. Blessing Ayeni and her 8 month baby have been reported missing after she left her home in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, Reports.

According to her husband, Johnson Okesanya, she left Ijebu Ode for Ore on Tuesday, July 11, 2023, but never got to her destination.

Ogun here you go again; negativities always.
He claimed they were kidnapped along the Ijebu Ode-Ore expressway, adding that she spoke to her around 2:26 pm before her number became unavailable.

A message by her husband posted by Ijebu Rewa, reads: “My name is Johnson Okesanya. I'm here to report a kidnapping case of my wife and 8 months old baby along Ijebuode-Ore Expressway. She was heading to ORE from Ijebuode when she was contacted around 26 minutes past 2pm on the 11-07-23 and later her number was switched off. I have contacted the police,”

Mrs. Blessing Ayeni is light in complexion and 5.6 tall.

Anyone with useful information on their whereabout should call this phone number; 08053819004 or report to the nearest police station.

See Photo And Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Re: Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Justkatty(f): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
May she and her baby be found in Jesus name Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Selling Her Twin Babies For N350,000 In Katsina Arrested By Police (Photos / Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel / Man Lynched For Snatching A Motorcycle In Benue. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.