Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time (3998 Views)

75% Nigerian Children Can’t Read, Solve Maths – UNICEF / Solve Maths And Earn Withrawable Cash Instantly / How To Solve Maths Problem Using Your Cell Phone Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time by zontahelp: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
Level up your learning experience with Bawa, the cutting-edge WhatsApp chatbot! Powered by GPT-4, it's the perfect companion for students seeking academic support and knowledge.

Bawa is here to provide instant answers, guidance, and study tips, making your learning journey a breeze.

On WhatsApp, Send Hi to +23490 436 00000 to get started, or use this direct link in your browser: chatbawa.com/me

Kindly try it, share it, and leave any feedback or comments via the Feedback section of the chatbot.

You can also learn more at www.chatbawa.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time by MIRACULOUS123(m): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
You could have told us we will need to subscribe before gaining full access.
Re: Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time by Creativetribe: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
I just tried it now. Its working perfectly. I even created an image with it.
Re: Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time by Creativetribe: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
Here is the image I just created now using the AI on my WhatsApp.

1 Share

Re: Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time by Creativetribe: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
Here is the maths question I solved with Bawa on my WhatsApp.

Re: Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time by Creativetribe: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
Another image I created of Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg holding hands and playing on the beach together.

Re: Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time by Khd95(m): 3:24am On Jul 17, 2023
Bawa is cool, however the timeframe before answered are delivered is between 30 second to 1min unlike the Snapchat AI bot, I believe this can be improved on

Kudos

However asking me to subscribe after asking just two question is a no no for me

Re: Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time by zontahelp: 4:08am On Jul 17, 2023
Snapchat AI does not provide real-time responses, unlike Bawa, which can Factcheck, solve math problems, and so on, so it will take a few seconds to verify the information with reference links.

You'd probably used up all of your free words. You can check that by going to the subscription section of the main menu.
Re: Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time by Vickho: 4:40am On Jul 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time by Meksbig(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2023
Creativetribe:
Another image I created of Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg holding hands and playing on the beach together.

WTF... Doesn't even match the question

1 Like

Re: Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time by zontahelp: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2023
Vickho:
Ok

Did you try it?
Re: Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time by Geovanni412(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2023
Meksbig:

WTF... Doesn't even match the question

Perhaps Midjourney would be better for that.
Re: Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time by zontahelp: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Geovanni412:

Perhaps Midjourney would be better for that.

Have you tried it yourself?
Re: Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time by Smithwilliams826: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
I'm using the one on Snapchat.
Re: Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time by zontahelp: 3:50am On Jul 20, 2023
Smithwilliams826:
I'm using the one on Snapchat.

Nice. But it does not give you realtime information and factcheck latest information.
Re: Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time by zontahelp: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2023
zontahelp:

Nice. But it does not give you realtime information and factcheck latest information.

Snapchat AI can not also create images…
Re: Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time by zontahelp: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
WhatsApp Direct Link: chatbawa.com/me

Connect: Facebook/Instagram/Twitter: @ChatBawa
Re: Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time by zontahelp: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2023
To use Bawa AI to generate an image via the AskME section, always begin by typing “Create an image of..."
Re: Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time by zontahelp: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2023
Witness the magic of digital art come alive with just a chat with Bawa!

Let your imagination run wild as Bawa creates stunning digital artwork that will leave you in awe.

Re: Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time by Geovanni412(m): 6:22am On Jul 31, 2023
zontahelp:
Witness the magic of digital art come alive with just a chat with Bawa!

Let your imagination run wild as Bawa creates stunning digital artwork that will leave you in awe.
\

Can I upload a pdf to chatbawa and ask it to summarise?

(1) (Reply)

2 Uniport Students Killed Over N100 Debt / List Of Courses By UNN / English Language Syllabus For JAMB 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.