Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa (25364 Views)

Update On Yahoo Boy Who Tried To Kill His Mother For Money Ritual / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
Desperation
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by Yokozouma: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
Omo
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by juman(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
The narration is faulty.
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by OmekaguGCFR1: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
See him head pighead like northerners own
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by Adewale1603(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
He wanted to have his last sex with her before killing her for rituals
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by alizma: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
Originalsly:
The man is still at large... how did they know it he did it for money ritual? Seems to me he wanted her dead and for it to seem like a robbery.
You are right, I don't think is for ritual purpose, he probably has a mistress outside and he want his wife out of the equation so he can bring in the mistress. The sex issue is part of his plan to make it look perfectly like a crime committed by a total stranger. He wants it to look like a case of robbery or rate that ended in murder due to struggle between the criminal and the victim.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by Patrioticman007(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
MS247:
cool

Don't go to Juju men , don't go to dibia, don't goto mallams

They would give you soup, let you taste small flexing but the Jinn go later collect

You failed to add don't go to Pastors, Bishops, and Daddy,GO's. It's a fact that Devil is Intergalactica
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by kestolove95(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
Will the gods even accept this his ugly wife..
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by Wkaay(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
Poverty Kai
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by Justiceleague1: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ahhhhh cones of structures Ronus yaff taken their mining activities to Adamawa o grin
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by Justiceleague1: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
kestolove95:
Will the gods even accept this his ugly wife..
You are known to be a heartless person
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by Morbeta11(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
It's high time police arrest that spiritual CBN manager and currency manager who are responsible for printing and minting these spiritual currencies.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by Cregon: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
The names sound funny to me!

like one African movie produced by Hollywood
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by mauchiz: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maybe he wants to marry another wife.
Women have seen something, they kidnap them, stab them, beat them, kill them, harvest their organs.

#womenarenotsaveinNigeriaanymore
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by vickydevoka(m): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
post=124456869:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/man-accused-of-attempting-to-kill-his-wife-for-money-ritual-in-adamawa-2.html

See Photo And Reactions As Obtained By Below:
Michika with jazz. They are call Anambra people of the north

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by M0M0SHIKI: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
North too dey do rituals?
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by LivingSage: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
Zorr, They wants to impress your likes who being broke as crime.

IconicR:
Modern men and their quest for quick riches 😢. The woman has oil on her head
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
Patrioticman007:

You failed to add don't go to Pastors, Bishops, and Daddy,GO's. It's a fact that Devil is Intergalactica

No pastors are perfect
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
M0M0SHIKI:
North too dey do rituals?

Aw u think say those alhajis dey get money?

Almajiris for there don suffer
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by SaLongs1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
Manigie:
Money is good but the quest to make money by all means in Nigeria is turning into something else ....

And to think this is someone you call your wife..... how did we get here? More reasons to be careful who you marry tomorrow
We got here by lying that there is somehow the human body parts can be miraculously turned into wealth. And the most callous part is that even educated people vouch for such lies.
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by Almaigaa: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
Another Mmesoma Brother from Anambra has done it again. But this time in Adamawa grin

Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
post=124456869:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/man-accused-of-attempting-to-kill-his-wife-for-money-ritual-in-adamawa-2.html

The story doesn’t add up. If his intent was ritual, why did he not finish her up? Because he had all the time to proceed with his evil plans.

To me; he just wanted to eliminate the wife but decided to have one last round of sex before he does so.

What do I know sha
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by imagrg(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
You've only heard from the woman.

It could be an act of infidelity.
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
😔
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by id4sho(m): 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
Sadly, I know this dude. I buy groceries from his shop in Jos, he calls me nawa(my own) because of the way I patronize him. John, e no go better for you. angry
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by M0M0SHIKI: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

Aw u think say those alhajis dey get money?

Almajiris for there don suffer
no like i feel say money no concern them na just religious beliefs there dey all about
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by TsbAfrica: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
Originalsly:
The man is still at large... how did they know it he did it for money ritual? Seems to me he wanted her dead and for it to seem like a robbery.
I concur the rituals part is not clear

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by Emdebby2: 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
Many are mad few are roaming.
Insecurity in marriage!
Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by BOYS2MEN: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
Adamawa nor be ANAMBRA...if you know u know...sorrynoVEX
post=124456869:

Re: Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa by DeipTruth(f): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
Originalsly:

This guy thinks critically, your mind is sharp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India / 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) / 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.