Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

What do you have to say about cats? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What do you have to say about cats? (886 Views)

Top 10 Interesting Facts About Cats / Amazing Facts About Cats / Cats Pass Out After Eating Their Owner's Marijuana Plants In US (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you have to say about cats? by RevenuesBoost(f): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Meet Kittyβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’—

My favourite companion...

Kitty is very playful,
Jumps up and down round the house,
A foodie,
And always wants to sleep on my lap or very close to me whenever I am home.

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

2 Likes

Re: What do you have to say about cats? by guyboss: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
Meet Kittyβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’—

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

How do you deal with the poop?
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
guyboss:

Cats doesn't like it's poop to be exposed.

There's a small heap of sand at a special corner of the house where it poops and I change the sand daily.
When cat poops, it uses the sand to cover the poop.

My cat is that disciplined.

Like I said; Cats doesn't like it's poop to be exposed.
I learnt how to live with a cat from an early age.
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
I dislike cats, i don't go near it or let it touch me ewwwwwww
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by guyboss: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

Cats doesn't like it's poop to be exposed.

There's a small heap of sand at a special corner of the house where it poops and I change the sand daily.
When cat poops, it uses the sand to cover the poop.

My cat is that disciplined.

Like I said; Cats doesn't like it's poop to be exposed.
I learnt how to live with a cat from an early age.

Strange.

Cuz the i got around here literally do it at the front of my doorstep. They arent even mine to begin with.

Like i said; Cats do tend to get their poop exposed (poop stinks like a motha...)
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by kekakuz(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
Nothing . I hate them
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
guyboss:

Strange.

Cuz the i got around here literally do it at the front of my doorstep. They arent even mine to begin with.

Like i said; Cats do tend to get their poop exposed (poop stinks like a motha...)

Wow!

It poop on your doorstep because it doesn't have a choice.

I said this because if a cat poops on your clothes, it will try to use same cloth or another cloth to cover it, it will always try to cover it, when it trys and it can't, it leaves it there.

If you watch it after it finish pooping on your doorstep, it try to cover it with the sand around it. If there's none, that when it will leave it there.

Is there sand in your compound? if there is, then that cat shouldn't be pooping in your doorstep but on sand so it covers it by itself.
I'm sure of what I said when I said that a cat doesn't like exposing it's poop.

On several occasions, I have lived with five cats and they behave same way.

So if your neighbour keeps his or her cat indoors always like I do with mine, he or she will have to provide a place for the cat to poop if not the cat will find one comfortable spot where it can hide it's poop by itself to be pooping frequently.

1 Like

Re: What do you have to say about cats? by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
IconicR:
I dislike cats, i don't go near it or let it touch me ewwwwwww

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
A normal reaction to many, but if you let it get close to you, you'll see that cats are the most adorable creatures.

They know when you are unhappy and try to make you happy.
A cat can only run away from it's owner when it's scared.
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
A normal reaction to many, but if you let it get close to you, you'll see that cats are the most adorable creatures.

They know when you are unhappy and try to make you happy.
A cat can only run away from it's owner when it's scared.
I'm sorry I just don't like them ewww
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
kekakuz:
Nothing . I hate them

Normal reaction
Some even call them witchesπŸ˜‚
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
IconicR:
I'm sorry I just don't like them ewww

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What do you have to say about cats? by guyboss: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

Wow!

I said this because if a cat poops on your clothes, it will try to use same cloth or another cloth to cover it, it will always try to cover it, when it trys and it can't, it leaves it there.

If you watch it after it finish pooping on your doorstep, it try to cover it with the sand around it. If there's none, that when it will leave it there.

Is there sand in your compound? if there is, then that cat shouldn't be pooping in your doorstep but on sand so it covers it by itself.

So if your neighbour keeps his or her cat indoors always like I do with mine, he or she will have to provide a place for the cat to poop if not the cat will find one comfortable spot where it can hide it's poop by itself to be pooping frequently.

Hmm. Its fine. Id prefer a pug to a feline anyday though.
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by LtChisom: 4:50am On Jul 17, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
Meet Kittyβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’—

Kitty is very playful,
A foodie,

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Kitty wey dey press bwess
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by MetaFiles230709: 5:01am On Jul 17, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
Meet Kittyβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’—

Kitty is very playful,
A foodie,

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Since we are same, we have same passion, make we remix so our children go be collectors and help save the planet.
I no stop for cats, I have many animals as my buddies, I prefer my buddies to humans except my families, friends and you.

1 Like

Re: What do you have to say about cats? by MetaFiles230709: 5:02am On Jul 17, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
Meet Kittyβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’—

Kitty is very playful,
A foodie,

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

1 Like

Re: What do you have to say about cats? by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:29am On Jul 17, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

Since we are same, we have same passion, make we remix so our children go be collectors and help save the planet.
I no stop for cats, I have many animals as my buddies, I prefer my buddies to humans except my families, friends and you.

Hahahaha
Wow! I love what I'm seeing.

Pets are always fun to be with.

I had a dog once.

My Dad told me that he tamed a snake in his youthful age.
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:33am On Jul 17, 2023
LtChisom:

Hahaha
This one no dey fear o
E remain to enter me for mouth
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:33am On Jul 17, 2023
guyboss:

Hmm. Its fine. Id prefer a pug to a feline anyday though.

Cool
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by MetaFiles230709: 6:18am On Jul 17, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

Hahahaha
Wow! I love what I'm seeing.

Pets are always fun to be with.

I have had a dog once.

My Dad told me tamed a snake in his youthful age.

You see..
I had spiders, bats, moths, etc, dont have the pictures now..
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:20am On Jul 17, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

You see..
I had spiders, bats, moths, etc, dont have the pictures now..

Wow!
You're exceptional
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by sheggsliveth: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2023
This Coco, the only problem I have with her is poop, have tried to let her go out to poop but she prefer inside...cat are real companion very loyal, now my dogs are jealous of her cos she stays indoor always.

1 Like

Re: What do you have to say about cats? by Adeoye11(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2023
@op how do you cope with cats eyes when you flash touch at it?
Op must be on one group I refuse to mention it name grin grin grin
Are you married? If No m single and I have been waiting for you. cry cry
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by bassdow: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
Meet Kittyβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’—

Kitty is very playful,
A foodie,

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Mostly owned by Singles. Most belongs to Cats' whatsApp groups. Some/Most got CATs due to what they read, heard or saw of other owners. Most would give it out [for adoption] when they are about getting serious in... That CAT, irrespective of how much You've SPENT on him/her, could one day, choose to breakUp (runAway) with/from You.
bassdow:

Mostly owned by Singles. Most would give it out [for adoption] when they are about getting serious in...
[quote author=bassdow post=124471639][/quote]
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by bassdow: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2023
guyboss:

That's the super pretty cool thing about CATs, they only need a clean bowl of sand to take care of their toilet business. unlike dogs, you don't even need train them on how to use it.

1 Like

Re: What do you have to say about cats? by bassdow: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

Wow!

EXACTly, a Cat would only poo/pee on your clothings / shoes when it mostly wants to PUNISH you. Those things could be DEVILish on demand
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by bassdow: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
Meet Kittyβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’—

Kitty is very playful,
A foodie,

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

I want to ask a QUESTion

WHY are YOU more EXPOSEd than THE cat ?
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by sheggsliveth: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2023
Adeoye11:
@op how do you cope with cats eyes when you flash touch at it?
Op must be on one group I refuse to mention it name grin grin grin
Are you married? If No m single and I have been waiting for you. cry cry

What I observed about there eyes is that the lenses changes...and I do obeserve that my cat eyes is not as sharp as my dog...she's doesn't see well compare to dog 🐢, but cat could sneak on their prey without any sound...they are lovely animal my cat also sleep on me whenever am around and she knows my favorite couch

1 Like

Re: What do you have to say about cats? by sheggsliveth: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2023
bassdow:

EXACTly, a Cat would only poo/pee on your clothings / shoes when it mostly wants to PUNISH you. Those things could be DEVILish on demand

No wonder, this one poo on my shoes, clothes and my bed...I do put sand at the Corner of the room but I stopped thinking she should use outside, sometimes she use my toilet but yesterday on my white favourite shoe...poo πŸ’© on bed twice
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by bassdow: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
LtChisom:

They do that alot, especially the MALEs.
Also they know how to lick (groom) somebody. Can't recall how many times they almost licked my eye balls.
Re: What do you have to say about cats? by Adeoye11(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
sheggsliveth:

What I observed about there eyes is that the lenses changes...and I do obeserve that my cat eyes is not as sharp as my dog...she's doesn't see well compare to dog 🐢, but cat could sneak on their prey without any sound...they are lovely animal my cat also sleep on me whenever am around and she knows my favorite couch

ok s how bout my last paragraph embarassed ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed Just Now!!! / I Need A Dog In PH / The Power Of A Caucasian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.