Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Snake I Killed Just Now!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Snake I Killed Just Now!!! (884 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight / The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snake I Killed Just Now!!! by ThatrealestApex: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Good day Nairalanders, trust y'all are doing fine? smiley I killed this Reptile some minutes ago in my room,

I honestly don't know where it creeped-in from, as I live in the last floor of a 3-storey and both the Interior and Exterior of the building is tiled-up . Spotted it immidiately I finished bathing and had to kill it.

Watin give me small moral kill am na because na Green Snake, I learnt some (If not all) ain't Venomous. If say na Cobra, the way I go take run ehn, even my Spirit go Overtake me cheesy grin

Re: The Snake I Killed Just Now!!! by iamtardey: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Dangerous something

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed Just Now!!! by Iagos: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: The Snake I Killed Just Now!!! by okosodo: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
It's a common bush snake and completely harmless. But it moves with lightening speed

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed Just Now!!! by GanagiBitrus: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
I live in the last floor of a 3-storey and both the Interior and Exterior of the building is tiled-up
&the snake still climed to your apartment? This is mysterious.
Re: The Snake I Killed Just Now!!! by abba190: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
Good day Nairalanders, trust y'all are doing fine? smiley I killed this Reptile some minutes ago in my room,

I honestly don't know where it creeped-in from, as I live in the last floor of a 3-storey and both the Interior and Exterior of the building is tiled-up . Spotted it immidiately I finished bathing and had to kill it.

Watin give me small moral kill am na because na Green Snake, I learnt some (If not all) ain't Venomous. If say na Cobra, the way I go take run ehn, even my Spirit go Overtake me cheesy grin
gamblers can lie grin

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed Just Now!!! by pyyxxaro: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
OP you fit use am do Belt na

Na just to tie am for your small waist when you won go work 😟
Re: The Snake I Killed Just Now!!! by VawulentMan: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
Good day Nairalanders, trust y'all are doing fine? smiley I killed this Reptile some minutes ago in my room
You again??
Why waste your talent in the city

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed Just Now!!! by rainmoredays: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2023
abba190:
gamblers can lie grin
You be wayray I swear. grin grin wink
Re: The Snake I Killed Just Now!!! by KingAzubuike(f): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Someone must have brought this in from a luggage during travels or something.
Re: The Snake I Killed Just Now!!! by Zee0007: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
Re: The Snake I Killed Just Now!!! by Realestguy: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
Boss man....

Maybe u should gimme your mobile number.

U dey 4gt me too much

Na all ur game I Wan dey play.

U never drop today's own

How far boss

B4 u 4gt again

ThatrealestApex

(1) (Reply)

Adult Male Samoyed For Sale / Beautiful Female Caucasian Puppy For Sale / SOLD!!!!!!2 Female Caucasian Puppies Left....extremely Good....check Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.