Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Good Clients Won't Stress You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Good Clients Won't Stress You (154 Views)

Get Massive Web Traffic To Your Website/blog Without Stress / On Nairaland Writers And Their Clients: A Wake Up Call. / FRAUD ALERT! Writers : Beware Of Fraudulent Clients That Won't Pay! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Clients Won't Stress You by generalpelu(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
I started scouting for writing gigs on Nairaland in 2020. It was a very tough time for me financially.

I submitted interest in working for a guy who said he needed articles every day for a blog. The articles were to be an average of 500 words each day. We agreed on ₦1/word (not agreed though, he said he would pay...lol). I accepted because it was something at the time. I wrote several samples to prove my craft. And at the end, he left me hanging.

Soon, I met another guy who needed a rewriter. I applied. He gave me samples to rewrite. He was content with one and not with the other. He didn't get in touch any longer.

I was getting fed up about this endless sample writing. I upped my game. I began tackling low payment on the platform. Some outsourcers told me that I'll never get gigs with my attitude. I told them I don't need gigs from slavers (clients who stress you) like them.

As Providence would have it, this lady reached out to me in February 2021. She needed my services for long term. She asked that we discuss price, and we agreed on ₦1.70 (a far better price than what outsourcers do pay at the time). We kick-started and boom. My first pay was a 10000 word e-book at ₦17300. The second was ₦34000. And that was how we rolled for 2021. God bless you, Lammy.

Funnily, I don't even know her here. I don't know her username. I don't know which of my write-ups she saw here that made her reach out. But it was without stress.

With time, I got several other clients here. I avoided the stressful ones. As we say in our local English parlance, "who go epp you no go stress you." Good clients won't stress you.

Check me out... I'm that writer you need. My contact is in my signature... I'll be expecting you.
Re: Good Clients Won't Stress You by Suunnn(f): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
generalpelu:
I started scouting for writing gigs on Nairaland in 2020. It was a very tough time for me financially.

I submitted interest in working for a guy who said he needed articles every day for a blog. The articles were to be an average of 500 words each day. We agreed on ₦1/word (not agreed though, he said he would pay...lol). I accepted because it was something at the time. I wrote several samples to prove my craft. And at the end, he left me hanging.

Soon, I met another guy who needed a rewriter. I applied. He gave me samples to rewrite. He was content with one and not with the other. He didn't get in touch any longer.

I was getting fed up about this endless sample writing. I upped my game. I began tackling low payment on the platform. Some outsourcers told me that I'll never get gigs with my attitude. I told them I don't need gigs from slavers (clients who stress you) like them.

As Providence would have it, this lady reached out to me in February 2021. She needed my services for long term. She asked that we discuss price, and we agreed on ₦1.70 (a far better price than what outsourcers do pay at the time). We kick-started and boom. My first pay was a 10000 word e-book at ₦17300. The second was ₦34000. And that was how we rolled for 2021. God bless you, Lammy.

Funnily, I don't even know her here. I don't know her username. I don't know which of my write-ups she saw here that made her reach out. But it was without stress.

With time, I got several other clients here. I avoided the stressful ones. As we say in our local English parlance, "who go epp you no go stress you." Good clients won't stress you.

Check me out... I'm that writer you need. My contact is in my signature... I'll be expecting you.
You are right really

Very nice clients will not stress you indeed, true one
Re: Good Clients Won't Stress You by OlajumokeLiz(f): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2023
WEREWOLF ROMANCE WRITERS needed. If you know you have vast knowledge in the werewolf genre, drop a message on Whatsapp, 08146931843

P.S It's a consistent gig for the writers with the right skills.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Geoffrey Chaucer The Father Of English Poetry / Ghostwriting / How To Know You're A Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.