Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,611 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Where Is Dimeji Bankole? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Dimeji Bankole? (6416 Views)

Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today! / Where Is Dimeji Bankole? / Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by nasty45(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2011
Someone asked me yesterday saying what's the final verdict of dimeji bankole?PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HELP OUT.WHERE'S BANKOLE?
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by montelik(m): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2011
Wrong section.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by ibikunle02: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2011
I'm also interested in knowing where he Is now. because we dnt usally know the End of anyone that Is arrested by the EFCC but we only know the beginning
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by rygem: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2011
The last time I checked, Nigeria is still a country where politician and public officials don't go to jail if they loot funds.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2011
He has bin granted bail and u asking where he is. The last time i checked,any corrupt public officer arrested and granted bail is case closed. The judge go dey adjorn till 4eva, Y do u think dey dont still small, Steal big and hire a school of SAN, Judge gan go fear. I guess bankole should be in d carribean now observing d sun rising
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2011
He has bin granted bail and u asking where he is. The last time i checked,any corrupt public officer arrested and granted bail is case closed. The judge go dey adjorn till 4eva, Y do u think dey dont still small, Steal big and hire a school of SAN, Judge gan go fear. I guess bankole should be in d carribean now observing d sun rising
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Gbenge77(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2011
He's abroad,enjoying his loot.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by JUO(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2011
as usual
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by nasty45(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2011
I sure as hell hate that country called NIGERIA.*throwin out spit* IN NIGERIA WE CELEBRATE OVA CAUGHT POLITICIAN AND LOOSE 20. Tufia kwa. MIDDLE FINGERS TO OUR POLITICIANS
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by executinal(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2011
nasty45:

Someono asked me yesterday saying what's the final verdict of dimeji bankole?PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HELP OUT.WHERE'S BANKOLE?
Normal business, settle and gain freedom. You go wait tire to see the bobo go to jail grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by mrofficial(m): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2011
Gbenge 77:

He's abroad,enjoying his loot.

You took it out of my mouth.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by manmustwac(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2011
Dimeji is inside my suitcase case closed grin
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Benzora(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2011
@Ibikunle02, the EFCC is not a Court, it is a law enforcement agency for your kind information. There is something called the Justice delivery system which does not only comprise the EFCC, when these guys investigate and arrest, they take the suspects before a court and they cannot determine what happens afterwards but the Judges. I thought this was common knowledge but apparently I am wrong.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by TenKobo1: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2011
Don't be surprised to be told that he is living in a villa inside Aso Rock. PDP roguery has no definition grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by nnwniger: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2011
Bankole's in Abuja, well and healthy in his Ashokoro residence as of Sept. 24Th when he attended a wedding of his friends son. His case is still termed open which really doesn't mean much in Nigerian judicial system standard. I'm sorry. He's not hidding at all, his international passport which was seized was returned to him in line with the courts order. What does it all really mean? Well, your gauze is as good as mine. You can count your teeth with your tongue.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by RexyDon(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2011
Benzora:

@Ibikunle02, the EFCC is not a Court, it is a law enforcement agency for your kind information. There is something called the Justice delivery system which does not only comprise the EFCC, when these guys investigate and arrest, they take the suspects before a court and they cannot determine what happens afterwards but the Judges. I thought this was common knowledge but apparently I am wrong.
Yes man, this law enforcement agency (EFFC) have been trying its best, but the weak policy in this regard and diluted judicial system in this country always makes justice a mirage. I doubt nothing, na dia way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls, Nairalanders, how can I post a topic in this forum??
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Texther(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2011
where did u expect him 2 be, kirikiri??
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by executinal(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2011
RexyDon:

Yes man, this law enforcement agency (EFFC) have been trying its best, but the weak policy in this regard and diluted judicial system in this country always makes justice a mirage. I doubt nothing, na dia way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls, Nairalanders, how can I post a topic in this forum??
Use send topic Burton to post your topic.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by nikky5(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2011
Only a revolution will bring this country out of this mess.I look forward to the day when the blood of corrupt politicians will be used to cleanse the rot in this country.We need the Rawling style.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by nanidee(f): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2011
nnw niger:

Bankole's in Abuja, well and healthy in his Ashokoro residence as of Sept. 24Th when he attended a wedding of his friends son. His case is still termed open which really doesn't mean much in Nigerian judicial system standard. I'm sorry. He's not hidding at all, his international passport which was seized was returned to him in line with the courts order. What does it all really mean? Well, your gauze is as good as mine. You can count your teeth with your tongue.

Exactly.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by razznaija(f): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2011
rygem:

The last time I checked, Nigeria is still a country where politician and public officials don't go to jail if they loot funds.
GBAM
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2011
Dimeji has given Jonathan and Obj their share of the loot (owo chairmen)

AND SO THEREFORE HE IS LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by naijaking1: 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2011
Bankole is probably busy getting his bad dentition fixed by an oral maxillofacial surgeon right now. cheesy
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by philip0906(m): 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2011
naijaking1:

Bankole is probably busy getting his bad dentition fixed by an oral maxillofacial surgeon right now. cheesy
classic grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Otunbakay(m): 12:29am On Oct 09, 2011
Where else do u expect hin to be? He's seated @ the right hand side of Jonathan flexing our billions laughing.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Beaf: 12:41am On Oct 09, 2011
I'm sure there will be many more foolish responses, even after Bankole is jailed.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by kizito96(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2011
Nigeria is the only country where you still government funds and you are called for negotiation on how much you will refund.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2011
Beaf:

I'm sure there will be many more foolish responses, even after Bankole is jailed.

Here comes the lu-natic again

Yeah Right!  Jailed in his Multi Billion dollar country home in Ogun state right? and being chauffeur driven in the only Bugatti Veyron ride in Nigeria right?

Na cra-se and hypocrisy go kill you this Bas-tard.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by olawalebabs(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2011
He's enjoying the fruit of his 'hard' labour, i mean the money he 'work' for
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by nasty45(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2011
Sb shd give me a military pen knife so i can cut off d thumb of an half educated man'BEAF' BRO CUD U JST SHUT D.F.UP.THANK U
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by member479760: 7:32am On Oct 10, 2011
the guyman dey gbadun hin life with small smal girls with the stolen money.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Beaf: 7:36am On Oct 10, 2011
nasty45:

Sb shd give me a military pen knife so i can cut off d thumb of an half educated man'BEAF' BRO CUD U JST SHUT D.F.UP.THANK U

Come and try so you will know how quickly you will break the record for pant wetting like a lil babe.

Donkey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of First Locallly Made Navy Warship! / Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan / No Reasonable Northerner Will Oppose Restructuring – Bafarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.