Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu (25750 Views)

Anambra Will Not Obey Sit-at-home Orders – Soludo / Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 17, 2023
hammerFC:

E CONCERN YOU.

FACE YOUR FRONT.

FACE YOUR STINKING SW REGION. OLODO!

IF ONLY YOU GET GUTS TO CALL FULANI THAT Bleep YOUR MOTHER IN THE PRESSENCE OF YOUR FATHER TERRORIST.
It's Ohaneze that is crying like babies.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by hammerFC: 5:42am On Jul 17, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

It's Ohaneze that is crying like babies.

WHICH OHANAEZE?

HOPE UZODINMA FULANI SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR?

WHEN U DAFT WANT TO ACT SMART, U FORGET YOU ARE DEALING WITH SMART PEOPLE THAT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK STUPID.

THIS IS Y TINUBU IS LOOKING VERY STUPID IN COURT.

GO AND TRY TELLING THE USA OHANAEZE.

Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Brimstone77: 5:43am On Jul 17, 2023

I have never seen this isigozor or whatever,I have neither seen his video nor picture.and I doubt if any body here have.

I only read about his press release.

This is the federal government faction of ohaneze.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by hammerFC: 5:44am On Jul 17, 2023
Brimstone77:

I have never seen this isigozor or whatever,I have neither seen his video nor picture.and I doubt if any body here have.

I only read about his press release.

This is the federal government faction of ohaneze.

THEY THINK, THEY ARE BEING SMART.

EVERYTHING THEY HAVE DONE SO FAR, SHOW THEY ARE VERY STUPID.
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by hammerFC: 5:47am On Jul 17, 2023
ANY MILITARY TINUBU SEND TO SE, WILL BE MET WITH A GLOBAL OUT CRY.

THE BIGGEST CONDEMNATION WILL COME FROM HIS SW REGION.

THAT, I'M VERY SURE.

BUHARI A MILITARY MAN, DID NOT TRY THAT, AND HAS RETIRED.

I DARE TINUBU TO MAKE THAT MOVE.

IF HE DONT KNOW, IGBO HATE HIM MORE THAN ANY HATE HE MIGHT HAVE FOR US.

THERE ARE OVER 40 MILLION IGBO AND THAT IS ALOT OF HATE.
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Dafresh: 6:03am On Jul 17, 2023
helinues:

No be your elders Ohaneze requested for this? Why lumping other regions?
This one no be original Ohaneze this one na APC faction
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Henry22(m): 6:06am On Jul 17, 2023
So those old foolsss can not talk on how MNK will be released knowing that's the solution?
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Abagworo(m): 6:12am On Jul 17, 2023
It will lead to full blown war please. The solution is to release Nnamdi Kanu first then use Kanu to stop the growing rebellion caused by his arrest.
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 17, 2023
hammerFC:

WHICH OHANAEZE?

HOPE UZODINMA FULANI SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR?

WHEN U DAFT WANT TO ACT SMART, U FORGET YOU ARE DEALING WITH SMART PEOPLE THAT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK STUPID.

THIS IS Y TINUBU IS LOOKING STUPID IN COURT.

GO AND TRY TELLING THE USA OHANAEZE.

I don't have time for jobless ipob terrorists online supporter like you, I don't engage with people who call me enemy. You are an evil soul, you will get what evil people get.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by iampeterben(m): 6:16am On Jul 17, 2023
Release MNK for them and kiss all this unnecessary tension in the southeast goodbye. They need their brother released!
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by discusant: 6:18am On Jul 17, 2023
Good idea. If for no other reason, the governor of the Eastern heartland who uses violence to make voters in his state to stay indoors on election day and writes election results for himself, shall be out. That particular state has become a Hobesian state.
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by LordGuru1: 6:22am On Jul 17, 2023
kiss It has also been confirmed that Salary increase on the way! Tinubu is proving that he truly cares about the Masses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Abagworo(m): 6:24am On Jul 17, 2023
Unaevince:

IPOB is a product of bad governance period! When a region is neglected by a wicked and tribalistic governance, there is bound to be reactions. When the northern despots were holding sway in Nigeria in the 80s and 90s, OPC, NADECO, Afenifere and others in the West were labelled terrorists.

After the murder of Kudirat, MKO, Pa Rewane by the same despots, the situation went gaga, even the present President Tinubu went on exile for 4-5 years otherwise, Abacha should have killed him like Pa Rewane. Now the South West is holding sway after the wicked and senile government of Buhari which sent the country backward a period of 8 years( - lost decade), South East saw a period of unimaginable neglect during the period and that's what led to the present problem we are having in the region presently. State of emergency will aggravate the situation and is not even an option presently.

Counsel: The present President having suffered misrule in the past should hit the ground running by showing that South East is part of Nigeria by urgently fixing the roads which are nearly non motor able in the region, providing constant electricity in the region as we are presently enjoying in Abuja and Lagos, reactivating industries to employ the idol youths that are causing these problems. Get Simon Ekpa tracked and arrested or get his communication gadgets jammed. Peace and development will return in the East once good governance is felt.

The money from Fuel subsidy removal should be enough to do these things and not sharing Jumbo salaries and emolument which the present senate and house of rep are already scheming to eat up the excess fund accruing to the nation.

A word is enough for the wise.

God bless us and God bless Nigeria

IPOB isn't a product of bad governance but rather a radio station turned into real rebelion by mistakes of Buhari government. It was the first arrest of Nnamdi Kanu a radio hero that created the first physical membership of IPOB then instead of employing propaganda and media experts to counter Kanu's radicalism broadcast or supporting Uwazuruike of Massob to help solve it Government started arresting IPOB members. Right now the only solution that will work is negotiating with and releasing Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by discusant: 6:26am On Jul 17, 2023
Hisbah:
State of emergency is not the solution. Just release Kanu and everything will be fine.

Daily Post knows that Simon Ekpa is not agitating for Biafra to be restored.
Nigeria government knows that Ekpa is being sponsored by enemies of Biafra agitation.
Nigeria government knows that if Nnamdi Kalu is released, Ekpa will no longer have excuse for ordering sit at home in the east.

It's a country of deception for all starting from apex political leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by awa(m): 6:28am On Jul 17, 2023
Why do I feel like this guy was paid handsomely to make this statement.... The world is watching.
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Henry22(m): 6:28am On Jul 17, 2023
Dafresh:

This one no be original Ohaneze this one na APC faction

This one na useless old men masquerading as ohaneze grin

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by discusant: 6:34am On Jul 17, 2023
plaindealer:
A state of emergency means FG control, military presence and suspension of local authority.

I'm sure this is not what this silly, hypocritical and ipob loving ohaneze group wants. Before you know, they'll start shouting genocide and all manner of rubbish.

The President must not fall for their ipob terrorist-loving scheme.

Na only you too too sabi sabi know what state of emergency means. Ohaneze people don't know, abi?
Typical MURIC person of the SW. You people benefited from PA Awo's free education in the SW, but misuse your education in fuelling discord in the southern regions of Nigeria as you look forward to the Sokoto Caliphate for directions. You also insult the intelligence of your fellow Yorubas who don't look forward to Sokoto for directions.
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:40am On Jul 17, 2023
People looking for war don't know what war looks like.

They should sit their parents or grandparents down and ask how far

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by discusant: 6:41am On Jul 17, 2023
plaindealer:
A state of emergency means FG control, military presence and suspension of local authority.

I'm sure this is not what this silly, hypocritical and ipob loving ohaneze group wants. Before you know, they'll start shouting genocide and all manner of rubbish.

The President must not fall for their ipob terrorist-loving scheme.

Genocide lover. Muritalla Mohammed lining up 1000s of unarmed civilians in Asaba and shot them to death during the civil war- what's it?

Mohammed was your compatriot in religious faith. The civil war had the exxeptionally high death toll because your compatriots fought it like in Jihad.
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by saintrow1: 6:42am On Jul 17, 2023
Looooooooooooooooooooooool
Sit at home slaves
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Chucks13: 6:46am On Jul 17, 2023
Nothing like state of emergency anywhere. Tinubu mus never do it or interfer let the SE enjoys what they created, defended and celebrating.

State of emergency is out of the question. Despite Buhari failure he tried all he could to intervene some people blocked him and elven threatened to sue him to world court and he left them but now coming to beg Tinubu for one silly emergency, Mbannu it's not possible let's keep celebrating the self destructive path it's fine and cool
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 17, 2023
is that why you are bleating?
jmoore:

I didn't ask any drug addict for an opinion
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Midex88(m): 6:57am On Jul 17, 2023
President Tinubu is too smart to fall for this mumu talk.
let them enjoy the monster they created, funded and defended.
The same people will cry victimisation tomorrow blaming the FG for killing their criminal sons.

When they are ready, they will fish the terrorists out.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Ambitious21: 7:02am On Jul 17, 2023
ODUBEZE:

Support with your fool chest jare grin grin

While you are at your fool chest, show us what Abiodun of Ogun -State did too

That Akute road has been like that since when How much will it take to do it undecided

Go round Ogun -State and see how bad roads are claiming people's life

Same around Nigeria undecided why single out South East

Stop splitting nonsense. Face the reality. Have you ever for once see anybody outside East talking about the developmental growth in the east. Meanwhile you people are the one suffering past in term of governance. What is the contribution of the past governors in Abia Enugu and others . The so called UNN had bad road both in and outside . Pls mind ur business mumu.... Tell me a develop town in Enugu apart from ENUGU town. All na bush without nothing.. the number of women hawking food in Enugu is more than the civil servants. Mumu.....

Bush everywhere.....
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Bmaster(m): 7:12am On Jul 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
even when u said nothing people are liking you.
Sure say no be jazz ?
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by HRMK: 7:14am On Jul 17, 2023
trash,balderdash,arrant nonsense!you asked for whatever is happening in your region because you supported it!one now wonders why this has become national issue!!
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Zeezenho: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2023
Hisbah:
State of emergency is not the solution. Just release Kanu and everything will be fine.

Those ohaneze thinks from their anus. The root cause of the seat at home should be solved and not one sits at home anymore.
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Moniya4Real(m): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2023
But the guy jumped bail naw. But the order that he should be released should be obeyed anyways- talking about respect for the judiciary

Hisbah:
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Zeezenho: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2023
Herkim:
My fellow south east people , it's high time you take your destiny into your hands.

You know these set of criminals disturbing the peace of your regions , flush and expose them and their families to an higher authority to be dealt with according to the law of the land.

Don't harbour nonentity and criminals in your states. I repeat .

Releasing Nnamdi kanu at this point in time will never changed anything in the south east
For instance , when former president buhari released Kanu was there any change in that region.

We font need your advice. kanu freedom and all will be fine.
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Didi2d(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2023
Hisbah:

So he can start what he was doing before right?
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:51am On Jul 17, 2023
Elders have spoken, small pickin say e get idea. Will you keep quiet 🤫
Hisbah:
Re: Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Gbenga2014: 7:52am On Jul 17, 2023
ODUBEZE:

Support with your fool chest jare grin grin

While you are at your fool chest, show us what Abiodun of Ogun -State did too

That Akute road has been like that since when How much will it take to do it undecided

Go round Ogun -State and see how bad roads are claiming people's life

Same around Nigeria undecided why single out South East

Is he talking of bad road here or insecurity in your biafra land, I wonder how you people think at time, gullible people everywhere just like MTN network

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Intercepts, Destroys Boko Haram Transport Trucks / Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How Tinubu, Buhari Tried To Stop Him From Dumping APC / Thugs destroyed Ballot boxes in Baba Ewe Polling unit, Okota, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.