Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 (42490 Views)

Progress' Prizes As Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (Photos) / Nigerian Idol: Dbanj’s Facial Expression Got People Talking / Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
ANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
How about the big brother? Did they finish it or was it abandoned halfway
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by abobote: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
ppogba:

How did you come to that conclusion sir?
What makes it boring?
What are the issues you discovered.with the judges?
They evicted better singers and left us with the worse
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by ppogba: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
abobote:

They evicted better singers and left us with the worse

Well,.we are all entitled to our opinions.
From the word go, the Victory Gbakara guy is good.
His performance of the Lucky Dube song was wonderful.

I cannot remember any singer better than the two finalists.
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by mordred44: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
35million no b here
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by IyanuDeb(f): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
Wow, so this show still dey, it's not popular because it's not bb naija
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by Allisgud: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
He better use that car do Uber,if not na fuel him use money buy finish grin grin

1 Like

Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by Allisgud: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
He better use that car do Uber,if not na fuel him use money buy finish grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by naijapikin2(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Congratulations to him. Talented guy.

They should have kept the votes open from the first round. Guys like mina (one of the singing twins) would have made the distance.
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by meobizy(f): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
They will never know when these shows take place. They are always quick to troll BBNaija threads. Despicable children.
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

You are right... It's long overdue!

Even movie awards don't throw enough light on writers! The main chunk of the spotlight keeps going to those in front of the mic and camera!
well it's normal sha... Footballers de popular pass club president or owners even though club owners are More Richer... But writers should get credit... Every sphere in entertainment should get their due especially in Nigeria they should get proper remuneration Also... Pple don't value work of arts here.. unlike other climes
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by Caseless: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
Nigerian idol who has foreign idols...
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by Bigtitilayo: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
Una still dey ni ? E don tey wey I watch una program ooo
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by aklid(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
Wow, so Nigerian idol still dey? 👀👀

Congratulations to this guy 35mil🙌🏾🙌🏾his many years bread don sure
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by Unlimited22: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
CFI to the world!!!!
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by sylve11: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:
Ojoro
The girl good pass am

That girl na overhyped girl Jare. cool
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by sylve11: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
Congratulations to you @Victory Gbakara. A well deserved victory. cool
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by sylve11: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
ppogba:

Tell him cool
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by sylve11: 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
Angelfrost:
First time I'm missing the entire show...! The way I take distance myself from Tv this year ehn! lipsrsealed

DSTV don call me taya... They keep wondering why I haven't been subscribing! Told them I ain't gat time for trivial shit like watching Tv!

I am getting bored with TV as well.

I prefer listening to radio and reading books. cool
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by Munzy14(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
They are clearing the air space for Bbnaija...Levels dey to these things..😁
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by Angelfrost(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
sylve11:

I am getting bored with TV as well.

I prefer listening to radio and reading books. cool

A real waste of productive time, that TV! Especially with DSTV and their penchant for recycling programs!
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by Davigor: 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
Adjovi:

Musically you are right a good musician his also a song writer, me as a musician I can't imagine someone written song for me.
If someone write song for me I will feel defeated..

How many people has won project fame , Nigerian idol etc and has become a star? Just very few of them. I believe it should be an avenue for something better. We should be looking for talents out there not just those who are there as an avenue to just cash out. The bigger picture should be the aftermath of their winners , how will they end up. Even if you can sing , if person write lyrics for you and them give you beat for studio, you won't be able to voice better song with am because it's not your Forte
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by Ewedegubbler: 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
Dshocker:
Congratulations to him...

Meanwhile, Tinubu is threatening Anarchy 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by Nteogwuija(m): 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
Adjovi:
All these music talent hunt shows ,they should be allowing the finalists to compose their own songs with live bands. This way you'll truly know those who have music talent not just someone who has a good voice or can sing. That's why most people who win from their shows just fizzle out later and no one hears about them anymore.

That's y I'd always miss Project Fame. There singers actually composed their songs.

1 Like

Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by abobote: 12:00am On Jul 17, 2023
ppogba:

I have been following Nigeria Idols from the days of Timi, then West Africa Idols.

This year was the worse, while last year was the best

1 Like

Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by Xpol: 12:04am On Jul 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
bb naija is well promoted and it's a live show 24 seven... Again it's beyond the myopic analysis u gave.. don't join ignorant pple in running down what u don't watch
Tell me what make BBN more popular than "Mr A caught in bed with miss B", " B kisses A", " B goes naked", "A and caught having s3x with B". Don't try to defend what you've been addicted to ok, well you may not see anything wrong with the show neither was I criticizing it with my comment, was just pointing to things that make it trend.

A lot of people associate more with any show that is romantic and s3xual appealing than a pure talent show.
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by pacesetting: 12:29am On Jul 17, 2023
They are failing in their publicity, to be honest
Oblongata:
Nigerian idol still dey?
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by pacesetting: 12:34am On Jul 17, 2023
They were showing it on gotv. The channel later stopped during the grouping stage. Didn't know what happened. Seriously the organizers are lacking in publicity.

How can a famous music talent show just fade like that when Nigeria's music industry is making wave in world?

Yabsun:

As you no get money sub for cable, how you wan take know? Show wey dey trend every Sunday for twitter 😏
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by pacesetting: 12:40am On Jul 17, 2023
Promotion. Just as the English Premiership is more popular than other football leagues.
Xpol:
Tell me what make BBN more popular than "Mr A caught in bed with miss B", " B kisses A", " B goes naked", "A and caught having s3x with B". Don't try to defend what you've been addicted to ok, well you may not see anything wrong with the show neither was I criticizing it with my comment, was just pointing to things that make it trend.

A lot of people associate more with any show that is romantic and s3xual appealing than a pure talent show.
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:09am On Jul 17, 2023
Xpol:

you are just ignorant but continue since it gives u orgasms
Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by push23: 3:20am On Jul 17, 2023
kiss

Re: Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:11am On Jul 17, 2023
I knew dy guy will win.
Chai jonny drille performance was awesome dat guy is super talented and highly underrated in Nigeria music.Dat his first song during his stage performance held me spell-bond.
Jonny drille
Chike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy’s 'Twice As Tall' Hits No 1 In 14 Countries In Less Than 48Hrs / Yemi Alade – Tangerine Ft Selebobo [video Download] / Brown Skin Girl - Beyoncé Ft. Saint JHN, Wizkid & Blue Ivy Carter – Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.