Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance (3749 Views)

Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) / Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) / Man And His Gang Exposed After Taking Suspicious Photos At Military Event. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by kenin: 3:56am On Jul 17, 2023
Please be careful of this man and identify him as someone who defrauds others by selling gift cards

Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by kenin: 4:05am On Jul 17, 2023
This is the scammer's phone number and photo. Please be careful

1 Like

Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by imoh4king(m): 6:42am On Jul 17, 2023
Who did he scam
Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by kenin: 7:02am On Jul 17, 2023
He tricked me into giving me naira on the pretext of selling gift cards at a discount
Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:21am On Jul 17, 2023
kenin:
He tricked me into giving me naira on the pretext of selling gift cards at a discount

Tricked you into giving you....?

No go lie for person head because you tell am say you go deal with am...Life no be so

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by iHateFraudsters: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

No go lie for person head because you tell am say you go deal with am...Life no be so

You no see the kain chinko phone the guy dey use?

Person wey dey use that kain phone no fit tell truth for this life and beyond.

And besides, seun, you guys should take rule 10 very seriously.

You can't just post someones photo and details without permission.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by eteebanky1: 7:46am On Jul 17, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Shut up, someone scammed her

So she should not expose the bastard that dump her right?

Expose the bastard, drag him

10 Likes

Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2023
Are you an accomplice?
OloYeOfEgbE:

1 Like

Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by iHateFraudsters: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2023
eteebanky1:

Fool.

Were you there when she was scammed?

How are you so sure that she was scammed?

Are you the scammer?

Somalian local dog.

2 Likes

Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2023
You are a Chinese defaming Nigerians? Thunder fire your ashawo mama

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by Oracleee: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Are you an accomplice?

He seems one.

Op drop evidence of the scam before his pictures.
Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by kenin: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Spirit04:
You are a Chinese defaming Nigerians? Thunder fire your ashawo mama
I'm telling you the truth There's a picture there's a truth there's no rhythm to it so you're a Nigerian and you can say slander? You're telling me that's what you mean by slander?

Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by kenin: 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Fool.

Were you there when she was scammed?

How are you so sure that she was scammed?

Are you the scammer?

Somalian local dog.
Shut your fucking mouth. I need a partnership, okay?
Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by iHateFraudsters: 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
kenin:

Shut your fucking mouth. I need a partnership, okay?

Somalian local dog
Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by Lampy336: 2:22am On Jul 18, 2023
Alot of niggas like this scammer are much here on nairaland , just like a guy named seyifyn exchange scammed me last year 30th of December selling him $300 eBay gift cards and I was ripped off , I intentionally not to say anything than to keep quite , I am a type of a guy that forgive easily cos I believe that Karma will surely take his place when the time comes..

I am also a gift card buyer , I decided to sell the eBay out due that my Chinese vendor is not loading that day and my supplier has already dropped me $300 eBay card which I didn't want to miss that day but it has been a thing of the past and already let it go..

The money since then , hope seyifyn exchange never spend am finish?

Karma will knock on his door soon is what I know..

1 Like

Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by Lampy336: 2:25am On Jul 18, 2023
One good job deserved another is what I know..

Legitimacy is very much important in life and in business..
Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by kenin: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Somalian local dog
You're the Somali dog. Do I need to be Somali
Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by kenin: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2023
Lampy336:
Alot of niggas like this scammer are much here on nairaland , just like a guy named seyifyn exchange scammed me last year 30th of December selling him $300 eBay gift cards and I was ripped off , I intentionally not to say anything than to keep quite , I am a type of a guy that forgive easily cos I believe that Karma will surely take his place when the time comes..

I am also a gift card buyer , I decided to sell the eBay out due that my Chinese vendor is not loading that day and my supplier has already dropped me $300 eBay card which I didn't want to miss that day but it has been a thing of the past and already let it go..

The money since then , hope seyifyn exchange never spend am finish?

Karma will knock on his door soon is what I know..
So I need an honest gift card vendor and not a scammer
Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by kenin: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2023
Lampy336:
One good job deserved another is what I know..

Legitimacy is very much important in life and in business..

A job mainly has an honest and reliable partner to cooperate longer
Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by kenin: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2023
Oracleee:

He seems one.

Op drop evidence of the scam before his pictures.
I don't need to be his partner and I have all the evidence to prove he's a fraud
Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by kenin: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2023
eteebanky1:

I have proof of his fraud which is why I'm Posting pictures to expose this con man so people don't fall for it
Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by kenin: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

I know the rules but if I don't expose the scammer's picture and just send his number people won't know he's a scammer
Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by iHateFraudsters: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2023
kenin:
You're the Somali dog. Do I need to be Somali

Somalian local dog
Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by iHateFraudsters: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2023
kenin:

I know the rules but if I don't expose the scammer's picture and just send his number people won't know he's a scammer

And what proof did you show that makes him a scammer?

Bring out all the documents, chats, screenshots everything.

If this guy knows his rights, he'll floor you in court.
Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by kenin: 9:54am On Jul 18, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

I have proof and I'm not afraid of him saying that he likes to use Somalia as an excuse, are you a Somali pirate
Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by kenin: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Are you the court? I need to show you evidence? You're funny
Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2023
By their heads you shall know them.
Re: Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance by kenin: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2023
SamboAnguissa:
By their heads you shall know them.
Yes has recognized all the guidelines to find honest merchants who sell gift cards to work with

(1) (Reply)

Lcredit Scam Loan App Revealed / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Lady Gets Killed After Getting Involved In Gang Affairs / Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.