Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke (20691 Views)

Kano Residents Protest ‘planned Demolition’ Of Bridge Constructed By ‘opposition / Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States / Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by bestman09(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2023
grin
Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by DaddyJapan(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2023
Nasri100:

You refused to answer a simple question so bye.

Besides its a verified college in the U.S so all these your ranks is nonsense to me.

It is a mo ro nic question.
Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by Abokiijebu: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2023
[quote author=Zonefree post=124468659]
Helinues is 43 not 49. [/quot both of you are sick. He is just 32 years na.
Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by Nasri100(m): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2023
DaddyJapan:

It is a mo ro nic question.

You made a claim on a public forum and now I want to investigate incase you know more than we do but you go into defensive tactics?

If you cant back up something then don't bring it to a public forum cause people are here to learn new things.

There's already overwhelming evidence that he attended that school. You were suppose to be a challenger but apparently you are just a rat hissing.

4 Likes

Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by DaddyJapan(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2023
Nasri100:

You made a claim on a public forum and now I want to investigate incase you know more than we do but you go into defensive tactics?

If you cant back up something then don't bring it to a public forum cause people are here to learn new things.

There's already overwhelming evidence that he attended that school. You were suppose to be a challenger but apparently you are just a rat hissing.

Did you the read at the article I referenced?
An article sourced from one of Nigeria's most authoritative newspaper?

When you do, come back and ask more intelligent questions...
Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by integrity16(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Why would I want to do that?

Adeleke has some effontery to mention a degree he obtained from an institution that ranks lower than Sule Lamido University, Nigeria's 108th. cool

Why should the ranking matter Name any university in Nigeria that is among top 20 university in the world today??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by Nasri100(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Did you the read at the article I referenced?
An article sourced from one of Nigeria's most authoritative newspaper?

You referenced an article then you made a claim above your reference.

"I don't want to hear another word about Adeleke's scholastic pursuit.. Not another word. grin"

Which means you are 100% certain your source is spot on. I have no problems with your source.

I asked a simple question,

"Can you swear before a judge that your source witnessed Adeleke complete his degree in 24 days at that college?"

That's all I want to know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by OloyeVIII: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2023
Tinubu gree go school?
Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by Etranshub(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2023
Lol... Nigeria my country
Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by DaddyJapan(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2023
integrity16:

Why should the ranking matter Name any university in Nigeria that is among top 20 university in the world today??

You miss the wood for the trees here.

Ranking matters in this instance because Adeleke is virtue signalling after lying through his teeth much earlier on.
It matters because his much touted qualification comes a foreign university which ranks much lower than several in his own country.
Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by sageb: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by kinglysed: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2023
May this news favour me and my family
Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by Georgejeez: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Ranking matters in this instance because Adeleke is virtue signalling after lying through his teeth much earlier on.
It matters because his much touted qualification comes a foreign university which ranks much lower than several in his own country.

With all due respect , you are a phuuull

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by Cantonese: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Why would I want to do that?

Adeleke has some effontery to mention a degree he obtained from an institution that ranks lower than Sule Lamido University, Nigeria's 108th. cool

Did he get a degree at all?
Is he presently the Governor?
Did he attend university or not?

1 Like

Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by Ashirioluwa: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
Audio school
Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by OceanEye: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Good brother

1 Like

Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by Ohislee(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Good!

Better than the certificate forger allowing us debate his credentials for more than 24years.

1 Like

Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by enemyofprogress: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew. Education is a scam jo. Seun did not go to school, but today he is the CEO of nairaland, controlling and paying moderators like Mynd44 that are graduates. Fok school, fok education. Who school epp?
Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by integrity16(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Ok sir. I hear you.
Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by valudong(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
E go dey dull, e for just present western corn tree university degree for dem or unibrooooom degree na😂😂😂
Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by chatinent: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
Some leaders mocking you don’t even have the FSLC or secondary standards to give. They only gave excuses.
Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by Wrackcityoffici: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
saintbillion:
https://punchng.com/attacks-by-opposition-sent-me-back-to-school-adeleke/?amp

I love this man

I've got a clean VENZA 2014 for sale going for 6.4m
Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by OVB123: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
usecondom:
Better late than never. Go yé and do good in Osun State, I am here in Oshogbo most roads need attention. Thank you.
Just pray he doesn't dissapoint the people of osun state.
Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by clockwisereport: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hisbah:
@49 Helin.ues can still do it.

Man has been frustrated ever since he dropped out of pharmacy school

1 Like

Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by clockwisereport: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
Exmilitant:
Those of us with 'pass' nko, are we eligible to contest for any elective position? undecided

"WAEC ATTempted" is more than enough
Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by AskNgige2: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Tinubu over to you.

Like my mom used to say...

1 Like

Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by Exmilitant(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
clockwisereport:

"WAEC ATTempted" is more than enough
That's a relieve.
Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by Johnn44: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
cool
Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by Hisbah(f): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
saintbillion:

unfortunately for helinues dude is already 43 without a FSLC, the only certificate he has is his birth certificate

Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by Hisbah(f): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
clockwisereport:

Man has been frustrated ever since he dropped out of pharmacy school
I weep for that guy to be honest.
Re: Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke by Bluntemperor: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
Joy882:
God knows the best

Most Nigerian Politicians can't show you their Certificates or have you seen their grades - name,date,age,types of grades( A,BC,etc.)?
They just de used Nigeria to cruise,abeg make Una park somewhere,abeg!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / COVID-19: Jigawa Receives 524 Almajiri Pupils Evacuated From Kano / LAWMA Clamps Down on Cart Pushers in Somolu, Bariga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.