Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

How To Make #2,000-#3,000 Daily Reselling Data With Your Smartphone As A Telecom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make #2,000-#3,000 Daily Reselling Data With Your Smartphone As A Telecom (126 Views)

Earn 5k Daily Reselling Affiliate Marketing Videos / Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos / Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make #2,000-#3,000 Daily Reselling Data With Your Smartphone As A Telecom by KemmyGeorge(f): 6:26am On Jul 17, 2023
In my previous post, I made mentioned of 7 lucrative businesses that anyone can start and make at least 5,000 daily in Nigeria.

However, the most CHEAPEST of them all that doesn't require much capital to start is DATA RETAIL BUSINESS.

With this business model you don't need to:

✅Rent a shop.

✅Buy generator

✅Fuel your generator daily

✅Employ a salesgirl

✅Pay security bills per month

We have not started talking about how you will get customers to take back your
CAPITAL, not to talk of profit.

So you can see that, starting an online business is WAY cheaper and infact the
best way to start seeing profit SAME week or SAME month you get started.

If you would like to know more about how to start this simple business model, reach out to me on Whatsapp (08106152074).

CHEERS to the NEW WEEK!.
Re: How To Make #2,000-#3,000 Daily Reselling Data With Your Smartphone As A Telecom by Jahlivesforever: 7:10am On Jul 17, 2023
Instead of teaching others your business Secret and dividing your potential customers with them, why don't you monopolize it.

Are you fada Christmas?

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help To Start A Phone Accessories Business / Canva Pro Needed pls !!! / The Challenges And The Solutions Of Bakery Business - Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.