Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

The Challenges And The Solutions Of Bakery Business - Consultant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Challenges And The Solutions Of Bakery Business - Consultant (125 Views)

Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever / Price List Of Bakery Equipment / Consultation, Installation And Repairs Of Bakery Equipments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Challenges And The Solutions Of Bakery Business - Consultant by leketon: 6:29am On Aug 02, 2023
My survey of 3 different bakeries I set up same period (Dec. 2020)

*After 6months*

*S Bakery* (Dutse)
The bakery is producing 4bags of flour per day.
Challenges :
i) Small space
ii) Little equipment capacity
iii) Inability to meet demands

*N Bakery* (Kubwa)
The bakery is producing 17bags of flour per day.
Challenges :
i) Inability to meet demands
ii) Unable to control quality
iii) Lack of coordination

*D Bakery* (Ikorodu)
The bakery is producing 6bags of flour per day.
i) Lazy Staffs
ii) Lack of managerial techniques
iii) Inability to meet demands
iv) Environment

1 Share

Re: The Challenges And The Solutions Of Bakery Business - Consultant by ikdaddy01(m): 6:33am On Aug 02, 2023
Why re they unable to meet demands

1 Like

Re: The Challenges And The Solutions Of Bakery Business - Consultant by endsarrrs(f): 6:36am On Aug 02, 2023
Critical

(1) (Reply)

FREE Whatsapp Chatbot & Auto Responder / Make 30-600k Monthly / I Want To Start Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.