Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Cabinet List: Adeleke Didn’t Marginalise Us — Osun Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabinet List: Adeleke Didn’t Marginalise Us — Osun Muslims (394 Views)

I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu / New Cabinet List: Akpabio, Aregbesola, Ambode May Get Seats, Presidency Explains / Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cabinet List: Adeleke Didn’t Marginalise Us — Osun Muslims by leethebee: 7:00am On Jul 17, 2023
The Osun State Muslim Community, OSMC, an umbrella body of Muslim groups in the state, yesterday, exonerated Governor Ademola Adeleke of any wrongdoing in the compilation of the list of his cabinet nominees.

Addressing newsmen as part of the one-week event to mark the 1445 Hijrah Calendar, the President of the group, Sheikh Mustapha Olayiwola, said the governor has been balanced in his appointments, so far.

His words: “The Governor had first appointed his kitchen cabinets, who are all Muslims. His Chief of Staff, the Secretary to the State Government and his spokesperson are all Muslims and powerful members of the administration.

Get the best odds on various fixtures only on www.naijabet.com

“Besides, the appointment of commissioners is not an exclusive duty of the governor, so many factors are considered in concluding, but so far, we believe the governor has done well and has not marginalised the Muslims in the state. Many appointments would still be done and more Muslims would be appointed.

“Our advice is that more Muslims should be involved in politics rather than staying away from it under the guise that it is a dirty game.”

Re: Cabinet List: Adeleke Didn’t Marginalise Us — Osun Muslims by Depriest2020: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2023
Don't mind MURIC.

2 Likes

Re: Cabinet List: Adeleke Didn’t Marginalise Us — Osun Muslims by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:14am On Jul 17, 2023
Why do mooslims flee to Western countries and try to force their culture on them ? IF YOU CAN IMAGINE THAT..

Imagine their plans for IgBoland..infiltrate and dislodge the indigenes but we say So help them God.

Mad people everywhere..MNK
Re: Cabinet List: Adeleke Didn’t Marginalise Us — Osun Muslims by vengertime: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2023
Muric right now

How we go attack Adeleke now

1 Like

Re: Cabinet List: Adeleke Didn’t Marginalise Us — Osun Muslims by Racoon(m): 7:25am On Jul 17, 2023
And that MURIC terrorist of a man that was blind to many muslim muslim injustices was yapping nonsense back then?
Re: Cabinet List: Adeleke Didn’t Marginalise Us — Osun Muslims by fourboys: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2023
Music behave ur self
Re: Cabinet List: Adeleke Didn’t Marginalise Us — Osun Muslims by Dreal1247: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2023
The person raising the alarm on the marginalization is just an attention seeker. That's the only way through which he attracts attention to himself. I wonder if he is the only member of that group. He is the chairman, spokesperson, secretary, public relation officer, etc.
Re: Cabinet List: Adeleke Didn’t Marginalise Us — Osun Muslims by Akaegwu(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2023
Dreal1247:
The person raising the alarm on the marginalization is just an attention seeker. That's the only way through which he attracts attention to himself. I wonder if he is the only member of that group. He is the chairman, spokesperson, secretary, public relation officer, etc.
One man army. I'm the second in command. My job is to make sure his laptop is charged. The animals in him doesn't matter to me
Re: Cabinet List: Adeleke Didn’t Marginalise Us — Osun Muslims by speaktome(m): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2023
May Allah Bless OSMC for saying the truth

For MURIC...well make I no talk...

#MySignature
#Mybusiness
Re: Cabinet List: Adeleke Didn’t Marginalise Us — Osun Muslims by JAMO84: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2023
My State governor can appoint all Christians if he wants, my own is, he should deliver at least 60% of his promises, no excuses.
Re: Cabinet List: Adeleke Didn’t Marginalise Us — Osun Muslims by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
No culture is immune to destruction from Abrahamic religions!
Re: Cabinet List: Adeleke Didn’t Marginalise Us — Osun Muslims by paramakina202: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
The useless man raising false alarm is a Kwara mooslem.

(1) (Reply)

Police Makes U-turn, Withdraws Personnel From Vips, Politicians / NLC Protest: Obaseki Charges Workers To Reject Fg’s Fraudulent Palliative, Offer / BREAKING: ECOWAS Orders Immediate Military Action Against Niger Junta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.