Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour (27699 Views)

Peak Yoghurt Drink Introduces 1 Litre β€œFull House Pack” / Street Foodz Naija: Peak Yoghurt Supports Young Foodpreneurs With Seed Money / Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches β€˜mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by plumcomm: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2023
Blackestjunior:
How much?

With all the advertisement no Price

Like for PEAK

Share for Hollandia
na mumu dey post this kind nonsense.make meaningful posts if you want likes and shares

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Psychopatheko: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2023
You dey advertise something price no dey there na only 1 picture dey there you go sell well well if na how you wan start be this
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by saintbillion(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Which song u go dedicate this time around?
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Tonytonex(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2023
Dem dey copy Hollandia .

But it is good sha.
Their product has a higher quality.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Porksupplyib: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2023
Competitive price will be around 1k
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by TemplarLandry: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2023
Modified. Go check again.
saintbillion:

Which song u go dedicate this time around?
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by penearth(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2023
Wow that's great
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Styluss: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2023
Advert without price ? why?

Mynd44:
Nigeria’s leading dairy manufacturer, vitality, Calcium to support strong teeth & bones and Protein to support muscle development.

It is available for purchase in supermarkets and grocery stores nationwide. Consumers can look forward to indulging in this delightful refreshment.

Sponsored Post

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Porksupplyib: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2023
Karlman:
To those of you criticising Seun for allowing sponsored post on front page....

Your comment is laughable!
Try and think please!

Even the very rich...CR7 Messi Davido...name them...all run adverts for income. But you want this guy to just leave nairaland to you lots for tribal war only.
Dude gat his own bills to pay and this is his personal estate.
Expect more of such posts alongside your usual war chest!
Cheers!

grin are you minding them?

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by saintbillion(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Modified. Go check again.
Na cowbell our milk song u suppose dedicate na
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by waice6571: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2023
Vipro:
How the great Nairaland has fallen.

As a result of less valuable contents, they are now pushing sponsored posts which in the early 2008-14 won't even see page not to talk of front page.

You are absolutely correct...

Nairaland is gravitating at the same speed with Nigeria economy. The years of Buhari administration had negative impact on our beloved Nairaland..... Imagine the low-budget mods overseeing the contents on Nairaland nowadays.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by saintbillion(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2023
Styluss:
Advert without price ? why?

Where u done ever see advert with price again for 9ja? What u will be seeing is dm for price. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by enemyofprogress: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2023
Person never see money chop akpu, amala, pounded yam and eba wey go carry person for at least 20 hours, na yogurts person go come dey think of? Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by meobizy(f): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2023
I will try it if I see it. If I don’t, life continues.
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by enemyofprogress: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2023
waice6571:

You are absolutely correct...

Nairaland is gravitating at the same speed with Nigeria economy. The years of Buhari administration had negative impact on our beloved Nairaland..... Imagine the low-budget mods overseeing the contents on Nairaland nowadays.

Smh
Mynd44 come and see chomtin grin grin tongue
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by enemyofprogress: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2023
meobizy:
I will try it if I see it. If I don’t, life continues.
I can bet with my prick that na man you go ask to buy am for you

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Bridget95(f): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Ok I dedicate β€œMilkshake” by Kelis to all Peak Milk products lovers.
Always dedicating songs
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by enemyofprogress: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2023
Mynd44:
Nigeria’s leading dairy manufacturer, FrieslandCampina WAMCO, makers of the iconic Peak Milk brand, is delighted to announce the launch of Peak Yoghurt Strawberry Flavour 1 Litre Pack. This new offering provides another exciting way of enjoying the β€œFull House Pack” in the delicious Strawberry Flavour.

Peak Yoghurt Strawberry Flavour β€œFull House Pack” is a tasty and nutritious drink which contains fresh cow milk, enriched with vitamins and minerals. It is a delicious blend of smooth and creamy yoghurt infused with the natural sweetness of juicy strawberries. Bursting with flavor, it offers a delightful snacking experience that satisfies taste buds of all ages and can be consumed on-the-go or added to smoothies, shakes and cereals.

The 1 Litre Pack size was produced to meet the demands of larger households, ensuring there is plenty to share with loved ones or even to savor on one's own. With its ample quantity, the Peak Yoghurt Strawberry 1 Litre Pack is the perfect choice for family gatherings, picnics, or any occasion that calls for a generous serving of pure indulgence.

According to Senior Brand Manager, Peak Yoghurt, Motolani Ipadeola, "Peak understands the importance of creating moments of togetherness and sharing delightful experiences with loved ones. The new 1 Litre Peak Yoghurt Strawberry β€˜Full House Pack’ embodies those values, providing an abundance of our delicious and flavourful yoghurt that is sure to bring nourishing goodness to every household."
She adds; β€œPeak Yoghurt takes pride in its commitment to quality and freshness; it contains fresh cow milk sourced from local dairy farms in Nigeria. It is also rich in Vitamins to support vitality, Calcium to support strong teeth & bones and Protein to support muscle development.

It is available for purchase in supermarkets and grocery stores nationwide. Consumers can look forward to indulging in this delightful refreshment.

Sponsored Post

Mynd44 na which day dis one start now? Sotey you put am for front page. Sapa don dey hold una ni?
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Bridget95(f): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2023
Draslo:
Seun don collect alert. 🀭
no be lie
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Bridget95(f): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2023
Vipro:

As a result of less valuable contents, they are now pushing sponsored posts which in the early 2008-14 won't even see page not to talk of front page.
money must be made ,country hard
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by TemplarLandry: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2023
You hate it?
Bridget95:
Always dedicating songs
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Blackestjunior(m): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2023
plumcomm:
na mumu dey post this kind nonsense.make meaningful posts if you want likes and shares

I can post anything I like.
Mind your business, it won't kill you
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Ttipsy(f): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2023
Milk

Banana

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Donmaro5: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2023
It's not about unveiling new product to consumer is the price affordable?
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by waice6571: 10:37am On Jul 17, 2023
Karlman:
To those of you criticising Seun for allowing sponsored post on front page....

Your comment is laughable!
Try and think please!

Even the very rich...CR7 Messi Davido...name them...all run adverts for income. But you want this guy to just leave nairaland to you lots for tribal war only.
Dude gat his own bills to pay and this is his personal estate.
Expect more of such posts alongside your usual war chest!
Cheers!

If you are here on Nairaland between 2009 and 2014 you'll understand the reason behind the nostalgia of some of us and Seun himself cannot deny it. Nairaland was the best then....

Talk of rich content creation, professional advice and instructions, balance socio-economic and political analysis, unbias history, informed comments, academically sound and intelligent moderators and lots more.

If witnessed the good old days of Nairaland compared to what we have today you'll understand why the elders were crying and the youths were rejoicing when the new temple was being dedicated.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2023
Vipro:

i dont get some of you. is it a crime for someone to now push a paid advert on his own site to fp whether its 2008 or 2023?

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by OgbanjeProphet: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2023
Copy copy!!! It tastes the same as Holandia yoghurt.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 17, 2023
waice6571:

If you are here on Nairaland between 2009 and 2014 you'll understand the reason behind the nostalgia of some of us and Seun himself cannot deny it. Nairaland was the best then....

Talk of rich content creation, professional advice and instructions, balance socio-economic and political analysis, unbias history, informed comments, academically sound and intelligent moderators and lots more.

If witnessed the good old days of Nairaland compared to what we have today you'll understand why the elders were crying and the youths were rejoicing when the new temple was being dedicated.

understood we all know nairaland is a complete mess. But then again, i see no crime in him pushing ads while being paid. if you had a site youll do the same too

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Allisgud: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2023
I will buy it when I receive my 8k palliative with
1.5k peak youghourt
2k fish pepper soup
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Styluss: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2023
lol grin grin grin grin
saintbillion:

Where u done ever see advert with price again for 9ja? What u will be seeing is dm for price. Lol
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Styluss: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2023
Haa,, money wey be for household wey no be individually
Allisgud:
I will buy it when I receive my 8k palliative with
1.5k peak youghourt
2k fish pepper soup
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by LofP(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2023
Price: 1200 naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shoprite Bread Wahala / Healthy Breakfast Idea - Potato Egg Melange / Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.