Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour (27716 Views)

Peak Yoghurt Drink Introduces 1 Litre “Full House Pack” / Street Foodz Naija: Peak Yoghurt Supports Young Foodpreneurs With Seed Money / Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by wumi2017(f): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2023
I don't really like yoghurt
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Jsucre(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2023
Peak no try wen it comes to yogurt. Very watery .

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by 3seriez(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2023
TheLoneCitizen:
The asterisks ✳ on sponsored posts doesn't give good value for money at all.

Those advertising don't know what they doing?

Nairaland is still very local..

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Boatin: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2023
Have you tried Khafflo Chocolate drink... #beyond3in1

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by baralatie(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2023
But I have not seen it in stores
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by saysoo: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2023
MSG = cancer
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by waice6571: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2023
Rayban25:

understood we all know nairaland is a complete mess. But then again, i see no crime in him pushing ads while being paid. if you had a site you'll do the same too

It is baseless to criticise Nairaland for sponsoring ads even on the front page. Seun has given to humanity more than some of our political office holders and he deserves all the credits and the financial gains that cones with it.

If Google, Microsoft, Facebook and all other tech giants could have a marketing/ sales department, it is strongly advised that Nairaland should look into that direction and create a vibrant team to push her brand beyond our local space....

When contents are rich nobody wil criticise adverts.

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by kay29000(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2023
Ttipsy:
Milk

Banana

I love this combo... I take it multiple times a week.
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by kay29000(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2023
Donmaro5:
It's not about unveiling new product to consumer is the price affordable?

It will be about the same price as the Hollandia yoghurt of the same size, which is N2, 000
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by kay29000(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
waice6571:

If you are here on Nairaland between 2009 and 2014 you'll understand the reason behind the nostalgia of some of us and Seun himself cannot deny it. Nairaland was the best then....

Talk of rich content creation, professional advice and instructions, balance socio-economic and political analysis, unbias history, informed comments, academically sound and intelligent moderators and lots more.

If witnessed the good old days of Nairaland compared to what we have today you'll understand why the elders were crying and the youths were rejoicing when the new temple was being dedicated.

It all changed when Linda Ikeji bought that her 24 million naira Range Rover in 2014. I can never forget how things just drastically changed, and Seun put money as his top priority for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by RPG2020(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Ok I dedicate “Milkshake” by Kelis to all Peak Milk products lovers.

My milkshake is better than yours
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Omowale2023(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
Mynd44:
Nigeria’s leading dairy manufacturer, FrieslandCampina WAMCO, makers of the iconic Peak Milk brand, is delighted to announce the launch of Peak Yoghurt Strawberry Flavour 1 Litre Pack. This new offering provides another exciting way of enjoying the “Full House Pack” in the delicious Strawberry Flavour.

Peak Yoghurt Strawberry Flavour “Full House Pack” is a tasty and nutritious drink which contains fresh cow milk, enriched with vitamins and minerals. It is a delicious blend of smooth and creamy yoghurt infused with the natural sweetness of juicy strawberries. Bursting with flavor, it offers a delightful snacking experience that satisfies taste buds of all ages and can be consumed on-the-go or added to smoothies, shakes and cereals.

The 1 Litre Pack size was produced to meet the demands of larger households, ensuring there is plenty to share with loved ones or even to savor on one's own. With its ample quantity, the Peak Yoghurt Strawberry 1 Litre Pack is the perfect choice for family gatherings, picnics, or any occasion that calls for a generous serving of pure indulgence.

According to Senior Brand Manager, Peak Yoghurt, Motolani Ipadeola, "Peak understands the importance of creating moments of togetherness and sharing delightful experiences with loved ones. The new 1 Litre Peak Yoghurt Strawberry ‘Full House Pack’ embodies those values, providing an abundance of our delicious and flavourful yoghurt that is sure to bring nourishing goodness to every household."
She adds; “Peak Yoghurt takes pride in its commitment to quality and freshness; it contains fresh cow milk sourced from local dairy farms in Nigeria. It is also rich in Vitamins to support vitality, Calcium to support strong teeth & bones and Protein to support muscle development.

It is available for purchase in supermarkets and grocery stores nationwide. Consumers can look forward to indulging in this delightful refreshment.

Sponsored Post

Please I do run a sponsored post like this?
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by CJStarz: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
Guy you too much. U get song for every post and condition.🤣🤣
Abeg dedicate one for me.....I wan hit a contract like that.

TemplarLandry:
cool
Ok I dedicate “Milkshake” by Kelis to all Peak Milk products lovers.
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by CJStarz: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hollandia milk don dey pursue Peak milk comot for market o just like Kiln pursue Omo and Elephant comot.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by JuanDeDios: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
Capernum:
We know the price will be scary already. If it is more than 1 litre of petrol, it is expensive. I can't be buying fuel for 550 and buy yoghurt more than that. That yoghurt will indeed hurt. angry angry angry grin grin
You no go hurt if you save for it very well.
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by AK481(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
Nice one.

but please can we also add "Sponsored post " to topics from oikirodah once (when)they hit Frontpage ?

this will help readers prepare their mind on the level of propaganda and lies that is about to hit them.

Oga Naptu2 , Good morning sir.
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Ttipsy(f): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
kay29000:

I love this combo... I take it multiple times a week.
what does it do for you Libido ?
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Bluntemperor: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
EBMedia:
Ok

Good Money for Seun- Lalasticlala, on these beautiful Advertisements 😀.
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by kay29000(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ttipsy:
what does it do for you Libido ?

Not that, even though that is added too... It makes my skin fresh.
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Capernum: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
JuanDeDios:

You no go hurt if you save for it very well.

Who savings epp?

You motivational speakers are your still in business? Do you fuel your car like before?

But seriously, how do I save and buy yoghurt at the same time?
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Ttipsy(f): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
kay29000:

Not that, even though that is added too... It makes my skin fresh.
that’s the purpose

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by JuanDeDios: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
Capernum:

Who savings epp?

You motivational speakers are your still in business? Do you fuel your car like before?

But seriously, how do I save and buy yoghurt at the same time?
Lol at bolded.

Chill. I'm no motivational speaker - not that there's anything wrong with being a motivational speaker. I was just playing on the word YOGHURT like the post I replied to did.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by marian14: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
"Unlocking Lucrative Side Hustles in Nigeria: 5 Opportunities for Extra Income"

1. Side hustles in Nigeria
2. Lucrative business ideas
3. Extra income opportunities
4. Nigerian side hustle market
5. Profitable ventures in Nigeria
6. Entrepreneurship in Nigeria
7. Money-making ideas
8. Nigerian gig economy
9. Small business ventures
10. Part-time income opportunities

#NigeriaSideHustles
#LucrativeBusinessIdeas #ExtraIncomeOpportunities
#NigeriaEntrepreneurship
#MoneyMakingTips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHglpLCYQZc
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by marian14: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by carl90(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hollandia Yoghurt 1 litre , strawberry flavour,from Chivita ( now owned by Coca-cola ) will always be people's top choice.
Freisland should expect competition as always.
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by eneelly: 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
Wetin we done dey drink like water for KOGI STATE for months, na sugar full inside #1k per liter....
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Shimran(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
Capernum:
We know the price will be scary already. If it is more than 1 litre of petrol, it is expensive. I can't be buying fuel for 550 and buy yoghurt more than that. That yoghurt will indeed hurt. angry angry angry grin grin

Very good comparison.
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by nighthawk1: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Vipro:
How the great Nairaland has fallen.

As a result of less valuable contents, they are now pushing sponsored posts which in the early 2008-14 won't even see page not to talk of front page.

I'm an early bird member of Nairaland back in 2008(Sadly lost Nighthawke my first handle) Nairaland has been there for us all over the years.

Seun didn't budge in the early years to compromise Nairaland. The economy is presently rough for all. Cut him some slack as funds are required to keep this platform going for FREE.

I wish everyone well.. BE GOOD AND STAY SAFE ALWAYS.
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by bakesntakes(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
Vipro:
How the great Nairaland has fallen.

As a result of less valuable contents, they are now pushing sponsored posts which in the early 2008-14 won't even see page not to talk of front page.

Don't be phoolish.
What year are we in now?

Are you the same way you were 2008-2014?

Use your head egbon
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by anthonyuncle(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
them dey unveil something wey I bin don drink since May?
Re: Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour by Donchieli: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
Wetin I don de drink for the past one month

Mynd44:
Nigeria’s leading dairy manufacturer, FrieslandCampina WAMCO, makers of the iconic Peak Milk brand, is delighted to announce the launch of Peak Yoghurt Strawberry Flavour 1 Litre Pack. This new offering provides another exciting way of enjoying the “Full House Pack” in the delicious Strawberry Flavour.

Peak Yoghurt Strawberry Flavour “Full House Pack” is a tasty and nutritious drink which contains fresh cow milk, enriched with vitamins and minerals. It is a delicious blend of smooth and creamy yoghurt infused with the natural sweetness of juicy strawberries. Bursting with flavor, it offers a delightful snacking experience that satisfies taste buds of all ages and can be consumed on-the-go or added to smoothies, shakes and cereals.

The 1 Litre Pack size was produced to meet the demands of larger households, ensuring there is plenty to share with loved ones or even to savor on one's own. With its ample quantity, the Peak Yoghurt Strawberry 1 Litre Pack is the perfect choice for family gatherings, picnics, or any occasion that calls for a generous serving of pure indulgence.

According to Senior Brand Manager, Peak Yoghurt, Motolani Ipadeola, "Peak understands the importance of creating moments of togetherness and sharing delightful experiences with loved ones. The new 1 Litre Peak Yoghurt Strawberry ‘Full House Pack’ embodies those values, providing an abundance of our delicious and flavourful yoghurt that is sure to bring nourishing goodness to every household."
She adds; “Peak Yoghurt takes pride in its commitment to quality and freshness; it contains fresh cow milk sourced from local dairy farms in Nigeria. It is also rich in Vitamins to support vitality, Calcium to support strong teeth & bones and Protein to support muscle development.

It is available for purchase in supermarkets and grocery stores nationwide. Consumers can look forward to indulging in this delightful refreshment.

Sponsored Post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically / Healthy Breakfast Idea - Potato Egg Melange / Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.