Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Should I Go To My Bank And Ask Them? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Go To My Bank And Ask Them? (153 Views)

My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? / Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go To My Bank And Ask Them? by Nwanna2588: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2023
I recently chatted with my overseas benefactor concerning the money I was promised. To my surprise, I was told the money was sent on Thursday last week.
Over here, I have not seen it. My worry now is whether all is well. I have never received money from the UK before. I did not have a dollar account they demanded initially, but they later accepted my Nigerian account number.
After asking them this morning they promised that they would check and get back to me.

Folks, who have received money like my case before and how did it go?

Re: Should I Go To My Bank And Ask Them? by wittywriter: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2023
Wait to get a response from the payment manager then you'll know the nextstep to take.

Wittyness

1 Like

Re: Should I Go To My Bank And Ask Them? by ThatrealestApex: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2023
D

(1) (Reply)

Britain To Add Nigeria's Naira To List Of Accepted Trade Currencies / Forex Robot For Sale At Affordable Price / Scams In Nigeria's E-commerce Space: Be Careful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.