Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,962 members, 7,838,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Drug Addict Allegedly Strangles His Mother To D*ath In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Addict Allegedly Strangles His Mother To D*ath In Ogun (543 Views)

Man Beats & Strangles His 38-Year-Old Lover To Death In Ondo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Addict Allegedly Strangles His Mother To D*ath In Ogun by Nelson7474(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2023
A suspected drug addict identified as Samson Sikiru, has been arrested for allegedly killing his mother, a prophetess, in Itanrin Axis of Ijebu Ode in Ogun State.

According to Ogun journalist, Tosin, the 32-year-old suspect strangled his mother to death in the early hours of Sunday, 16th July, 2023.

A distress call was made to Ijebu Rewa Organisation about the sad incident that happened overnight after Samson's younger brother who was on night shift, had gone to work.

According to neighbours, Samson left home for over five years, only for him to return home a month ago.

His mother was said to have made several complaints to neighbours and security operatives about the suspect using hard drugs.

“A neighbour who wants to be anonymous told Ijebu Rewa that Samson rushed to him in the early hours of today (Sunday) saying that the Prophetess (Samson’s Mother) had slumped and died. After the neighbours rushed inside and only for them to realize the mother was strangled to death as evidence of marks were all over her neck and leg, the left hand had broken, there was blood stain mark on Samson’s fingernails. The neighbors held onto him and he started saying he does not know anything and how it happened. It dawns on them that Samson was under the influence of hard drugs to have strangled his own mother to death,” the report says.

“It is indeed a sad day for the people in Itanrin axis of Ijebu-Ode. Samson has been handed over to the Nigeria Police Force and the mother's corpse has been deposited at the Morgue for further investigation.”

Re: Drug Addict Allegedly Strangles His Mother To D*ath In Ogun by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2023
This generation and drugs. Poor woman, I'm sure the boy has no father figure in his life which led him to the street quite early and started smoking and doing drugs. 😭
Re: Drug Addict Allegedly Strangles His Mother To D*ath In Ogun by wrongman665(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2023
steady beating will reset his brain. angry
rest in peace for the woman.
Re: Drug Addict Allegedly Strangles His Mother To D*ath In Ogun by jackmrandy: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2023
it always happen in yoruba. chai

1 Like

Re: Drug Addict Allegedly Strangles His Mother To D*ath In Ogun by talented321: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2023
Re: Drug Addict Allegedly Strangles His Mother To D*ath In Ogun by donbachi(m): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2023
On colos,on colos
Re: Drug Addict Allegedly Strangles His Mother To D*ath In Ogun by talented321: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2023
Calm down, my neighbour daughter who stab her 4 months old husband to death was from a decent and a well to do family with a desciplined parents. Things are bond to happen, just take it easy
IconicR:
This generation and drugs. Poor woman, I'm sure the boy has no father figure in his life which led him to the street quite early and started smoking and doing drugs.

1 Like

Re: Drug Addict Allegedly Strangles His Mother To D*ath In Ogun by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2023
talented321:
Calm down, my neighbour daughter who stab her 4 months husband to death was from a decent and a well to do family with a desciplined parents. Things are bond to happen, just take it easy
Nothing like a disciplined parent if you failed to impact that discipline in your children. Parents should learn to devote their time in raising their kids, my own mother had to quit her job to raise her kids and had to resume her career after I turned 4years(I'm the last) and thank God her sacrifice yielded very good result, non of my four brothers take alcohol or smoke, it's almost like a Muslim setting for us. Myself has never tasted alcohol all my life and others things as well. Na only trouble I Dy find. Men should learn to stop stressing their wife so they can concentrate fully on the home front, top priorities should be given to raising kids and one party especially the mothers has to sacrifice to achieve this results. The rotten society we have today all stems up from bad parenting.
Re: Drug Addict Allegedly Strangles His Mother To D*ath In Ogun by Millimann: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2023
Omoluabi

They lie that others wake up their parents with sliding tackle, BUT they strangle their parents to death.

So much for propaganda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Addict Allegedly Strangles His Mother To D*ath In Ogun by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2023
Millimann:
Omoluabi

They lie that others wake up their parents with sliding tackle, BUT they strangle their parents to death.

So much for propaganda
I can't differentiate between you and that notorious gangster Faber smh
Re: Drug Addict Allegedly Strangles His Mother To D*ath In Ogun by talented321: 10:41am On Jul 17, 2023
I am not in support of what the man did, but i quote u because of a statement u made. According to u children who indulge in bad behaviour lack father figure and home training. ''Now u that is always looking for trouble what if u harm somebody today or somebody harm u tomorrow? Will u also say the same about ur parents?
IconicR:
Na only trouble I Dy find.
Re: Drug Addict Allegedly Strangles His Mother To D*ath In Ogun by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2023
talented321:
I am not in support of what the man does, but i quote u because of a statement u made. According to u children who indulge in bad behaviour lack father figure and home training. ''Now u that is always looking for trouble what if u harm somebody today or somebody harm u tomorrow? Will u also say them same about ur parents?
My trouble doesn't involve harm, it's just mouth and nothing more. I can't harm anybody lailai but nobody dares me and not see the consequence of his actions
Re: Drug Addict Allegedly Strangles His Mother To D*ath In Ogun by talented321: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2023
Do u red what u wrote, and what do u think causes all this death news everyday?
IconicR:
but nobody dares me and not see the consequence of his actions
Re: Drug Addict Allegedly Strangles His Mother To D*ath In Ogun by Antivirus92(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2023
Others wake their parents up with sliding tackle while brown roofers strangle their mothers to death every morning
Re: Drug Addict Allegedly Strangles His Mother To D*ath In Ogun by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:
Nothing like a disciplined parent if you failed to impact that discipline in your children. Parents should learn to devote their time in raising their kids, my own mother had to quit her job to raise her kids and had to resume her career after I turned 4years(I'm the last) and thank God her sacrifice yielded very good result, non of my four brothers take alcohol or smoke, it's almost like a Muslim setting for us. Myself has never tasted alcohol all my life and others things as well. Na only trouble I Dy find. Men should learn to stop stressing their wife so they can concentrate fully on the home front, top priorities should be given to raising kids and one party especially the mothers has to sacrifice to achieve this results. The rotten society we have today all stems up from bad parenting.

Ok...So why do u hate men?

Abi Ur papa run leave Ur mama?
Re: Drug Addict Allegedly Strangles His Mother To D*ath In Ogun by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
Samson sikiru ...

Another yoruba Muslim..

We will chase all of u terrorists out of Southwest soon..

Before you guys turn Southwest to North East or South East
Re: Drug Addict Allegedly Strangles His Mother To D*ath In Ogun by ZUKKYY(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
embarassed
Re: Drug Addict Allegedly Strangles His Mother To D*ath In Ogun by OmekaguGCFR1: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
The so called most respecting tribe, if igbos talk dem go say na sliding tackle dem use wake there parents. imagine,that won dey happen for there dream but na dem dey do am for real life smh rip ma

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: Husband Allegedly Strangles His Doctor Wife To Death In Abuja / Ogun: Man Who Killed His Two Nieces Held In Prison / If You Must Remain In Anambra, You Must Be Gainfully Employed - Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.