Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

The Girl Pour Hot Water On The Guy Just Because She Caught The Guy With A Girl On Bed! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Girl Pour Hot Water On The Guy Just Because She Caught The Guy With A Girl On Bed! (4862 Views)

Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) / Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs / Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl Pour Hot Water On The Guy Just Because She Caught The Guy With A Girl On Bed! by Manty(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2011
Why? That was the Question i asked when i saw the Pics, but the
Dude claim that, The Girl pour Hot water on the Guy just because
she caught the Guy with a Girl on Bed!
What should be the Punishment for this Girl if you're the Judge??

Re: The Girl Pour Hot Water On The Guy Just Because She Caught The Guy With A Girl On Bed! by Dyt(f): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2011
shakin
wickedness knows no bound mehn
Re: The Girl Pour Hot Water On The Guy Just Because She Caught The Guy With A Girl On Bed! by Sijo01(f): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2011
OMG!
wat waz she finking?
Re: The Girl Pour Hot Water On The Guy Just Because She Caught The Guy With A Girl On Bed! by tunnytox(m): 5:11am On Oct 08, 2011
Chei wicked girl! This guy engine room don suffer! The engine room is on long term sabbatical lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Girl Pour Hot Water On The Guy Just Because She Caught The Guy With A Girl On Bed! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2011
Oh no!!! This is just taking it too far!!

Poor guy.
Re: The Girl Pour Hot Water On The Guy Just Because She Caught The Guy With A Girl On Bed! by muyoto: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2011
OP the title of this thread should have contained a warning. see ya head. angry
Re: The Girl Pour Hot Water On The Guy Just Because She Caught The Guy With A Girl On Bed! by Blacktribe: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2011
Tank God they ar not married yet, she is a poison she can kill, men should be carefull we have heartless women among women.
Re: The Girl Pour Hot Water On The Guy Just Because She Caught The Guy With A Girl On Bed! by kemmeye: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2011
omg that is just horrible why on earth did she do that omg omg om freaking g what the hell wow
Re: The Girl Pour Hot Water On The Guy Just Because She Caught The Guy With A Girl On Bed! by SweeTPoosy: 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2011
[size=20pt]SET HER FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!![/size]

See what 'peh-nis' hunger can cause? cheesy
What a sick desperate woman. Even if he were her husband? undecided
Must be one of those 'local' MGBEKE biatchezzz who worship a 'peh-nis' more that her so-called LORD! grin
I like it sha.

I hope he can still produce sper-m to father one moo-moo like himself after this? grin
About time women in Nigeria started paying these Nigerian men in their own 'rusty coins'!
Deji of Akure and all the other 'lovers of acid' with serious anger/rejection management problems should be bathed with acid too! kiss

Did Deji of Akure to to jail for roasting his beloved wife. . . Bolanle. . .RIP?

Set her free jor!

ShiiiiiiiYOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!! cool

Serves his lousy-looking, useless peh-nis right! One less Herpes/AIDS/Hepatitis/Syphillis/Pedo-phile wandering peh-nis to worry about!

Amen! kiss

*But Naija men get small peh-nises sha o!* How can ANY SANE WOMAN. . . NAIJA OR NOT WHO HAS SEEN A REAL 'MANDINGO-WONDER' be fighting over this substandard, bum-equipment of a 'bolee' looking Ramsey Noah Jaundizzzzzzed-POTOKRI peh-nis? undecided

You can tell this thing can only service the 'anus-es' of fowls or 'Trafalgar Square' piegeons! What an INSULT to poohsies wold-wide! cry

Very Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasty-looking thing of GROSS OMNI-IMPOTENCE!

TWA!!!!

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Pour Hot Water On The Guy Just Because She Caught The Guy With A Girl On Bed! by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 12, 2011
OMG!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

*Puke*
Re: The Girl Pour Hot Water On The Guy Just Because She Caught The Guy With A Girl On Bed! by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 12, 2011
SweeTPoosy:

[size=28pt]*But Naija men get small peh-nises sha o!*
[/size]

Is that not what I've been saying for  a while now. Seriously, Nigerian men get the shoitiest smallest de ek.

WDH did the "big de ek" stereotype come from sef?
Re: The Girl Pour Hot Water On The Guy Just Because She Caught The Guy With A Girl On Bed! by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 26, 2012
SweeTPoosy: [size=20pt]SET HER FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!![/size]

Must be one of those 'local' MGBEKE biatchezzz who worship a 'peh-nis' more that her so-called LORD! grin
I like it sha.

I hope he can still produce sper-m to father one moo-moo like himself after this? grin
About time women in Nigeria started paying these Nigerian men in their own 'rusty coins'!
Deji of Akure and all the other 'lovers of acid' with serious anger/rejection management problems should be bathed with acid too! kiss

Did Deji of Akure to to jail for roasting his beloved wife. . . Bolanle. . .RIP?

Set her free jor!

Serves his lousy-looking, useless peh-nis right! One less Herpes/AIDS/Hepatitis/Syphillis/Pedo-phile wandering peh-nis to worry about!

Amen! kiss

*But Naija men get small peh-nises sha o!* How can ANY SANE WOMAN. . . NAIJA OR NOT WHO HAS SEEN A REAL 'MANDINGO-WONDER' be fighting over this substandard, bum-equipment of a 'bolee' looking Ramsey Noah Jaundizzzzzzed-POTOKRI peh-nis? undecided

You can tell this thing can only service the 'anus-es' of fowls or 'Trafalgar Square' piegeons! What an INSULT to poohsies wold-wide! cry

TWA!!!!

hehehehehehehe am so lovin dis,infact uve spoken my mind

1 Like

Re: The Girl Pour Hot Water On The Guy Just Because She Caught The Guy With A Girl On Bed! by Callotti: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
SweeTPoosy: [size=20pt]SET HER FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!![/size]

I like it sha.

Set her free jor!

Amen! kiss

TWA!!!!

Mu he he he he he he
One of my handles. . . .when there was 'NL's most wanted. . .DEAD, ALIVE OR IN BETWEEN!
The good old days I tellya!!! grin
Re: The Girl Pour Hot Water On The Guy Just Because She Caught The Guy With A Girl On Bed! by onyi25(f): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
tongue ;DHahahahah!
Hehehehhe
Hohohohoho!!
Oh boy! The girl get mind o! I wish I had a lil bit of her kind of mind. Some guys need to be taught a lesson.
Damn! This is extreme, I like it small sha... Silly boys that will go ahead fornicating like its dinner!! Atleast reduce d sin to one chick.. No...
Nobody will force u to abstain frm sex b4 marriage...
Abeg o.. May that kind of girl never become my sister inlaw... Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Religious Cult Groups That Instigated Murders/mass Sucide / Beware Girls:see How Yahoo Boys Was Caught Hiding A Girl Inside Motor For Ritual / GTBank and US Visa fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.