Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her (32886 Views)

Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) / PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia / Jealous Nurse Pours Acid On Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by wrench: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2013
ABUJA — A Karu Senior Magistrates’ court, yesterday, sentenced a 25-year-old woman, Victoria Alonge, to one-year in jail for pouringhot oil on her boyfriend, Roland Nna, over his refusal to marry her.

The Senior Magistrate, Omolola Akindele, summarily sentenced Alonge without an option of fine after the convict admitted to committing the offence in court.

Alonge was arraigned by the police on a one-count charge of causing grievous hurt on Nna, her boyfriend, who lives in Kurudu, Abuja.

The Police Prosecutor, Cpl. Paschal Njoku, had earlier told the court that Nna reported the incident at Kurudu Police Station on August 11.

Njoku said Alonge went to Nna’s house at about 4:30 a.m. on the fateful day and poured hot oil on him while he was asleep, resulting in grievous hurt on his body.

He said she was immediately arrested by the police, based on the report and confession tocommitting the crime before the police.

Njoku said while in detention, Alonge threatened to inflict more harm on the victim.

The prosecutor urged the court to summarily punish the accused since she did not deny the charge brought against her.

In her defence, Alonge told the court that her estranged lover dated her for over four years and promised to marry her, only for him to change his mind after falling in love with another women in Abuja.

She said: “I did that to teach him a bitter lesson because he refused to marry me after dating me for over four years.

“He fooled me and my parents and ditched me after finding a new lover here in Abuja. I live in Lagos with my parents.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/woman-pours-hot-oil-on-lover-over-refusal-to-marry/
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by eightsin(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2013
You must marry me or.... Hehehe!!
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by shannexon(f): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2013
Stupidity of highest order...Y didn't she hv other options??She s now in jail coz of frustration...Mtchewww!!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Okijajuju: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
Like my Igbo peeps would say... Nna MEN!!!!! grin

23 Likes

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Ajibam: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
Household justiceangry
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
Irony of life; Some are looking for faithful spouses that love em more than they love him/her...

Whilst others are/have used and dumped their future wives/husbands as mere sex objects or mugus or magas grin as the case may be.

Me: Madam! Abeg give me a plate of hot poundy... plus hot egusi mixed with ogbono soup..., put two turkey, two goat meats, two kpomo...

Come sama am with cold malta guiness...

Madam: smiley customerrrrrrrr....

16 Likes

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Dranatomy: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
In life, Nothing just happen.
This write up is missing out some facts and It's incomplete. Until It's made complete, I reserve my comment!

1 Like

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by joeey6(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hmmmm......hot love! Or should I say frying love?! Lol

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by esn1(f): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sad. Men please never give a promise when you wouldn't fulfill. There's so much violence in our country now. If you want to opt out of a relationship, let it b mutual, with understanding from both parties.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by austinenice(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
abi the guy nor fine reach? wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by wman(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
She never loved him.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by pbling: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
marriage na force?na wao.hmmm y u 2 go promise ha marriage,lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by YoshiMaster: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
God forbid, fellas please think o, before you break up with that girl. Matter of fact, think before you get involved.

To be h.o.r.n.y is a fleeting experience, to be woman handled sometimes last forever.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Carinaflo(f): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
Too bad
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Donsammi(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
mumu girl .. wen ha name don spread for diz offence .. who qo come marry/friend her?.. na me God forbid..na petrol she go use on me sef
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by engrflames: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
Marriage is'nt by force!
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by In2systemsTech(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
O ma se!!! My dear whatever happens in this life always believe that the best is yet to come and Gods time is the best... Small wonder he doesn't want to marry you lipsrsealed undecided

7 Likes

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned

9 Likes

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by joeey6(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kinda serve d niqqa ryt...after four "wasted" year of using her I'm com change mind....bigot

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by adtiezy1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
hehhehe ....rolling on the floor.....d guy should thank his star she didn't have shekau's numver if not ehn....reserves speech//
note
[center]a woman in love is a dangerous and desperate being guys always watch your back[/center]
i feel for the dude he must be disfigured by now cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Dipville(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
Too bad
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Rita41(f): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
dats Y I say date a man whom you r sure is a genuine God fearing guy!he wud nva do dat to u!

1 Like

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
Na waoo, it seems like ladies are becoming increasinly dangerous these day, last time it was an acid attack, then range rover set ablaze, now this one!! Abi na force man go marry una

1 Like

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by 9jahubcom(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
so harsh oh

1 Like

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by pharuk: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
+++++ Desperately clicking on thread, searching for pictures to summarize the whole story++++++++

+++++ Sad to see none, refuse to like page, long hiss, close page and then moves to the next thread+++++
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
Gosh!
Still not enough reason, he wasn't meant for you.
One thing I've learnt is to never force relationships, if it aint flowing mutually- please let go.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Chinwem(f): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
^^^^^ True
Don't put all your eggs in one basket just incase he doesn't marry you.....have a life and a job outside him
You can't force a man to propose, it's entirely voluntary and it's better that way
How can you live with someone you forced to marry you?

1 Like

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Dipville(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
Some gals are just naturally violent
esn1: Sad. Men please never give a promise when you wouldn't fulfill. There's so much violence in our country now. If you want to opt out of a relationship, let it b mutual, with understanding from both parties.
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin Husband de scarce...
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by dplomaticVal: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
wht she did ws a kinda revenge,the naughty dude might av polluted her pu*sy wit condemned spʒrm tongue

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by adexsimply(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
Another case of Meat-Frying gone wrong undecided undecided

Rita41: dats Y I say date a man whom you r sure is a genuine God fearing guy!he wud nva do dat to u!
shey dem dey write am for face ni?

1 Like

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Blessmira: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
*singin*
*Ifeoma Ifeoma i want 2 marry u, give me ur luv*
O dikwa very RISKY! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months / Woman Bites Off Friend’s Lip Over Gossip (pic) / Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.