Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,785 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Pastor Adeboye Addresses Allegations Of Sourcing Powers From Demons In Redemptio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Adeboye Addresses Allegations Of Sourcing Powers From Demons In Redemptio (314 Views)

Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians / Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky / "Stupid People": Adeboye Addresses Those Mocking Him Over Corona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Addresses Allegations Of Sourcing Powers From Demons In Redemptio by edudaniel(m): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2023
By Daniel EduPastor E.A Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), has responded to allegations suggesting that he derives his powers from demons in Redemption Camp.

During his sermon on Sunday, July 16th, Pastor Adeboye acknowledged the circulating reports about the source of his powers.

Rather than engaging directly with the accuser, he chose to pray for the individual, recognizing that they have committed an unpardonable sin.

Pastor Adeboye explained that attributing the glory meant for God to demons is an unforgivable offense.

To support his statement, he cited biblical examples and reiterated his intention to pray for the person spreading such rumors.

He said, "Recently, I heard someone claiming that Pastor Adeboye obtains his power from demons at Redemption Camp. People asked if I would respond, but I decided that we should pray because this individual is committing an unpardonable sin. When someone starts giving the glory of Jesus Christ to demons, we should pray for them."

During the 70th Annual Convention of the church along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Pastor Adeboye also shared a personal experience from last year.

He revealed that some people mocked him when he lost his son, Dare, in May 2021.

Amid the sadness and questions, Pastor Adeboye received a text message from one of his daughters that simply said, "Daddy, let God carry you."

He expressed how this message brought an end to his sorrows and renewed his faith.

Dare, Pastor Adeboye's third child, passed away on May 4, 2021, in Eket, Akwa Ibom State, where he resided with his family.

Dare served as the Assistant Pastor in charge of Region (Youth) 35 and was a father to three daughters.

(1) (Reply)

Baba Slowingz Gifts A Brand New Motorcycle To His Signee Opportunity Nwa Mbada / Bbnaija All Stars Cross Ends Relationship With Pere Doyin And Ilebaye Fight / How NFF Truncated My Footballer Dream, Singer Crayon Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.