Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,712 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing (49285 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
Samantha124:
The op sounds like a Christian fanatic and I'm sure she doesn't want any boyfriend and girlfriend stories.

She specifically asked for funny things done by husbands.

Anyways, it's now my bed time and I gotta go..🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

A Christian fanatic?

You realise that's a labelling?

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by occfx: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
donkripton:

You guys have time to play hide and seek in this harsh country. I give una hand oo.

BTW, hope una know say fuel is officially 615/litre sha

What am I saying self?

Damn nasty, am outta here.

That 615 will do me two bottles of action bitters with groundnuts. Fuckkk the system, fuckkk shege, fuckkk banza

2 Likes

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by zoedew: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
Imredeemed:
My own story 😂

He left and said he was traveling to the east, I was so worried because it was already late and why was he going to the east unprepared..

In the evening around 7pm I started calling him he refused to pick and later after some minutes he called back and said he was at ijebuode going to east😩 haaaa ijebuode kee now now.

Omo I waited till 8pm I didn’t see my husband, I became so uncomfortable, not until I opened the wardrobe to change my cloth hold and behold I saw my husband hiding inside the wardrobe 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but first one security in my estate said he was playing table tennis at the estate park since afternoon… I didn’t know oga sne@k from the backyard and pack himself inside wardrobe for me to be worried because he knew I won’t be comfortable alone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know if I should laugh or what.. but the way odogwu fold himself eheee 🤣🤣 omo I screamed JESUSSS!!!
😇😂😂😂😂
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Mayeldah(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
Him dey do rehearsals, one day he fit travel go east grin
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by EriMma1: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
tollyboy5:

My dad is a playful type. My mum is very strict and we spent most time under her roof my dad was in abuja.
It depends on how people grew up.
If you play mumu play around my mum she'll be like "what sort of rubbish is this one now? is that what's next?"
I love playing with children. That's a different thing from two grown adult playing hide and seek cheesy grin grin grin

Lol.. ok. Now I understand.

We were given free hand to play as we liked. So I still have it in my blood.
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by mu2sa2: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
Imredeemed:
😂 different couples, different patterns. One piece of advice, when you see couples quarreling please ignore them as long as it has not resulted to physical violence.it might be their love language, most times is what put them in the mood. I mean COUPLES 😂
A wise man once advised that never "put mouth" (intervene) in mother-child or husband-wife quarrel unless you only want to reconcile them and no more, if you do for any other reason when they reconcile they will both see you as their mutual enemy.
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Emma1Oj(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
Imredeemed:
My own story 😂

He left and said he was traveling to the east, I was so worried because it was already late and why was he going to the east unprepared..

In the evening around 7pm I started calling him he refused to pick and later after some minutes he called back and said he was at ijebuode going to east😩 haaaa ijebuode kee now now.

Omo I waited till 8pm I didn’t see my husband, I became so uncomfortable, not until I opened the wardrobe to change my cloth hold and behold I saw my husband hiding inside the wardrobe 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but first one security in my estate said he was playing table tennis at the estate park since afternoon… I didn’t know oga sne@k from the backyard and pack himself inside wardrobe for me to be worried because he knew I won’t be comfortable alone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know if I should laugh or what.. but the way odogwu fold himself eheee 🤣🤣 omo I screamed JESUSSS!!!
that's a lovely home. The chemistry is great. You guys shld pls keep it up. Na play dey make house sweet.
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by yeniyeni(m): 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
Does that makes you a real man?
When you get married you will understand better
Cloudflare:

Unfortunately I'll be very blunt with you, you just married an overgrown big adult baby disguising as a man. No sane man will try such. I mean how can a reasonable sensible goes and hide in a wardrobe because he had a quarrel with his wife? Only weak men does that! We have too many simp men walking around our community nowadays.

A real man gives you strictly warning and if you fumbles you get replaced ASAP.
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
yeniyeni:
Does that makes you a real man?
When you get married you will understand better

That one doesn’t know what he’s saying, dude is living in the 70s
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Asswipemod: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
CJStarz:
Nne,your house dey neat if not,one big cockroach for don fly land on him,d shout wey im go shout as e dey try kill d cockroach go expose him for where he dey hide🤣🤣
Anyways, I presume yours is a young marriage. Keep the fun going but hey,no dey too vex or form for oga because one day,e fit travel to 'EAST' true true.....dat EAST fit be for another woman's hands o
God bless your marriage.

You can't just help being not toxic.😏🤨 Uncle Killjoy!
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
So what? Is she complaining?
PrimadonnaO:

A Christian fanatic?

You realise that's a labelling?
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by sunnymighty(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
SporaD8:
Before the quarrel, She's been asking me for cash to settle something.
On the D-day, she has the temerity to ask for the money without apologies! I told I can only afford half of what she asked.
The sharp look of disappointment on her face could cut through bread but I no send, "Madam, should I bring the money or wait until I can balance it!"(I don't need to interpret what that means.)
"Bring it like that." I thrust the money into her waiting palm and bone face.
She counted it...(while I quietly sat, looking at the ceiling smiling) ...complete!
She rush me with hug and affectionately mopped my face with kisses!

Women and money are inseparable grin
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by illicit(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
One day a couple were fighting, it didn't get physical tho

The funny thing is that the wife kept shouting and calling the hubby "Labo Labo"

Meaning - Lick Toto, lick Toto"

The whole street was like shocked

grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by onlyboyson(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
Madam u get luck say u no carry man come
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by jane00700: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
Cloudflare:

Unfortunately I'll be very blunt with you, you just married an overgrown big adult baby disguising as a man. No sane man will try such. I mean how can a reasonable sensible goes and hide in a wardrobe because he had a quarrel with his wife? Only weak men does that! We have too many simp men walking around our community nowadays.

A real man gives you strictly warning and if you fumbles you get replaced ASAP.

Good pm. With all due respect your Point of view is really SOMEHOW
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by jane00700: 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
chatinent:

Whether you live in Mars or Uranus, it has no business with what’s being discussed. Where you live is irrelevant to the scheme of things discussed and is important to you alone.

And you are whatever you are to yourself. It doesn’t affect anyone.

You really need to understand that.

To me I think it does. His SEEDS
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by jane00700: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

That one doesn’t know what he’s saying, dude is living in the 70s

I'm telling you ooo

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by drlateef: 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
Absuchat:
Better wall gecko never fall for en head inside wardrobe before.... Make en just dey play.

It was here on nairaland that we read how a couple that filed for divorce came to court on matching outfits grin
Inukwa akuko grin

Or cockroach crawl inside his underpant while in the wardrobe. The whole wardrobe would have fallen down on him.😂
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Absuchat(m): 12:03am On Jul 19, 2023
drlateef:

Or cockroach crawl inside his underpant while in the wardrobe. The whole wardrobe would have fallen down on him.😂
😂
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Chacha2022: 3:17am On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
I like how you people are playful and not one party forming Joe Biden on top of another ( I just indirectly shaded a nairalander with this post, it'll be hard for him to recognize this subtle shade). Don't ever stop playing, it keeps you both going.

That you even think to shade him here tells much of the kind of woman you are. A good woman won't do this. Def one who wants to be "lording" and be in control of even the man's thoughts. Maybe one who wants a perfectionist in a husband. One who also wants to alws prove a point. Nonsense

Let him continue to alws act as Joe Biden.
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by seanwilliam(m): 6:23am On Jul 19, 2023
Absuchat:
Better wall gecko never fall for en head inside wardrobe before.... Make en just dey play.

It was here on nairaland that we read how a couple that filed for divorce came to court on matching outfits ; D
Inukwa akuko grin
pls share me the link
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by brain54(m): 7:17am On Jul 19, 2023
donkripton:

I wonder boss.

Imagine Obi cubana or e-money doing such prank.

Simp men/boyfriends are the reason women misbehave outside.

If they do at home…

Just how would you know… do you stay with them?

Maybe it’s even people like them that do more of the pranks.

Because they feel less to stress and worry about the harsh economic realities!
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Absuchat(m): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Etosha: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
My neighbor had a serious quarrel with his wife, the woman packed some of her personal belongings and left... The man called her bluff.
Few minutes later, there was a commotion in the kitchen at the back of the house ( probabl a goat), he started calling his wife to go and check what was going on in the kitchen. Neighbors who came to settle the quarrel reminded him that the wife is no longer with him.
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Lovelydaisies: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
I woke up to urinate early in the morning. I heard my husband in the parlour, because I knew he was working.

I returned to the room to continue sleeping. I placed my head on the bed, only for my head to rest in his arms.

"Jesus!", I said as I almost fled from the bed.

"Sorry, I just sneaked in," he tried to explain. grin

Man knows I scare easily and he sometimes exploits it.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by DonroxyII: 1:58am On Jul 23, 2023
Imredeemed:
My own story 😂

Style Copied grin
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by folake4u(f): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
hasyak:
This young couple are having a serious fight to the extent the wife was packing her things that she's leaving and neighbours where there trying to plead with them to calm down, and both insisting it's over.

While the wife was busy bringing her things out of the house, insulting themselves anytime she passes by, at a stage while she was passing in front of him, he now said "see her natsh" she turn and said "you like am" he then nodded, na so everyone bursted out lol and fighting finish...

This is so funny and cute at the same time.😂😂😂😊😊

Na why I nor dey put mouth for couple matter.

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Austinjosh98: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
folake4u:

This is so funny and cute at the same time.😂😂😂😊😊

Na why I nor dey put mouth for couple matter.

Hi, good evening pls I need your help, can I send you a PM?
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by folake4u(f): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Austinjosh98:

Hi, good evening pls I need your help, can I send you a PM?

Hi there. Good evening.

My help on what please?
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Austinjosh98: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
folake4u:

Hi there. Good evening.

My help on what please?
it's personal I won't be comfortable posting it here, if you can't assist me no problem, if you can assist me Tor no problem
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by folake4u(f): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
Austinjosh98:
it's personal I won't be comfortable posting it here, if you can't assist me no problem, if you can assist me Tor no problem

K.
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by doggedfighter(f): 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
folake4u:

K.

Anytime someone drops k for me , it makes me feel ignored cry

Now see it dropped for someone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) / Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.