Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting (26758 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Moment Senator Omisore Arrived But Was Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting / 2019: APC Loses Out In Zamfara, Amosun Shut Out Totally In Ogun, Amaechi Triumph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by EcoNews: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
This wailing may it favour you n your father for the 8 years of Bola Tinubu presidency

Racoon:
-Tinubu: Heroin-drug baron(forfeited $460,000).
-Shettima: BH terrorists apologist.
-Akpabio: 108B EFCC corruption guest.
-Gbajabiamila: Indictment in the US.
-Abdullahi Adamu: Former EFCC guest cleansed.
-Iyiola Omisore: A murder suspect cleansed too.

And many others. Then Nigeria thinks its deserves these set of fellas as leaders? Meanwhile, let the intra-palace coup continue. Waiting for the new power brokers that will emerge after the smoke clears.
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by APCNig: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
cpu2006:
OMISORE is Apc incoming National Chairman

When the president is from the South? What have you been smoking?
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Pat081: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
The meeting is for the north
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by cpu2006(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
APCNig:

When the president is from the South? What have you been smoking?

you can comment your own without insulting me.
i have entitle to my opinion.
don't ever try me next time.
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by norriswood(m): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
Racoon:
-Tinubu: Heroin-drug baron(forfeited $460,000).
-Shettima: BH terrorists apologist.
-Akpabio: 108B EFCC corruption guest.
-Gbajabiamila: Indictment in the US.
-Abdullahi Adamu: Former EFCC guest cleansed.
-Iyiola Omisore: A murder suspect cleansed too.

And many others. Then Nigeria thinks its deserves these set of fellas as leaders? Meanwhile, let the intra-palace coup continue. Waiting for the new power brokers that will emerge after the smoke clears.
...u know all this nd u re here ranting like hungry bull dog, take the evidence to police station or efcc or fbi......zombie
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by jice(m): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
Used. Dumped
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Odibembem: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
lawani:

There is no avenue for the FG to raise more revenue than they already have and the only thing possible is for states and LG to raise their own revenue and be like Lagos state. Any state with five million people can raise one quarter of Lagos revenue, attract investors with venture capital and etc as Lagos is doing. Any state can do it but the FG can not be able to increase their revenue anymore

You think so? How many people operate corporate bank accounts yet have never paid coy tax or filed annual returns? The govt can make it mandatory that to operate ur bank account every year, u must file your annual returns. And annual returns would mean u pay some tax. How many of us have ever paid BAT when we buy electronics at d mkt or paid capital gains tax when we sell our second hand cars. And u say there is no avenue for FH to further raise tax? My brother this govt if it really wants to will double it's current revenue in less than four years.
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by larryUG(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
chibrolex:
What about the deputy national chairman south-south?
There are only 2 Deputy National Chairmen-North and south.
The geopolitical zones are represented by National Vice chairmen for the 6 zones. Maybe south south chair didn’t come
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by larryUG(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
cpu2006:
OMISORE is Apc incoming National Chairman
Some of Una sef. President and Chairman cannot come from the same region let alone same Geopolitical zone
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by AYOGHANDI: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
There is nothing like Deputy National Chairman South South. Deputy Chairmanship positions are for North and South while National Vice Chairmen are for each of the six Geo-political zones of the country
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by AYOGHANDI: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
AYOGHANDI:
There is nothing like Deputy National Chairman South South. Deputy Chairmanship positions are for North and South while National Vice Chairmen are for each of the six Geo-political zones of the country
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by stanley001(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
How can Isaac kekemeke that was in South west precisely ijaw in ondo state be vice president South East of the party
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by observanc1: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
Racoon:
Abeg where is Helinues, Omenka, Seunmsg, , NgeneUkwenu them? Abeg this una house wey dey burn no concern una? Perhaps not IPOB topic yet.
once it's not SE, u wount see that agatu man omenka comment. While agatu has been taken over by fulani
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by lawani: 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
Odibembem:

You think so? How many people operate corporate bank accounts yet have never paid coy tax or filed annual returns? The govt can make it mandatory that to operate ur bank account every year, u must file your annual returns. And annual returns would mean u pay some tax. How many of us have ever paid BAT when we buy electronics at d mkt or paid capital gains tax when we sell our second hand cars. And u say there is no avenue for FH to further raise tax? My brother this govt if it really wants to will double it's current revenue in less than four years.

Most companies declare loss or very little profit. It is easy to dodge corporate tax. In most organized nations it is more or less negligible, the normal way is fix minimum wage and impose it on all employer of labor then take personal income tax from source and in Nigeria only states have the constitutional right to do that and only Lagos does it with seriousness. Local governments too can make money from tenement, advert rates, radio/tv licenses and produce tax. All are gold mines
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Odibembem: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
lawani:

Most companies declare loss or very little profit. It is easy to dodge corporate tax. In most organized nations it is more or less negligible, the normal way is fix minimum wage and impose it on all employer of labor then take personal income tax from source and in Nigeria only states have the constitutional right to do that and only Lagos does it with seriousness. Local governments too can make money from tenement, advert rates, radio/tv licenses and produce tax. All are gold mines

Even if a coy declares a loss, it must file it's annual returns and annual returns are not free. FG can make it flat rate of 10k to file your annual return and without it u can't operate a bank account. That forces everyone to pay d 10k for annual returns. Also coys bidding for govt contracts must show evidence of payment of coy tax, govt can say they can't give any contract to a loss making coy cos it means they are not being well run. Also at d point of doing change of ownership for any vehicle, govt should demand for VAT and Capital Gains Tax which should be on fair mkt value of d car. If d person claims he didn't buy and that it was a gift, then a form of inheritance tax applies. Lots of tax govt is not taking, both FG, state and local
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by lawani: 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
Odibembem:

Even if a coy declares a loss, it must file it's annual returns and annual returns are not free. FG can make it flat rate of 10k to file your annual return and without it u can't operate a bank account. That forces everyone to pay d 10k for annual returns. Also coys bidding for govt contracts must show evidence of payment of coy tax, govt can say they can't give any contract to a loss making coy cos it means they are not being well run. Also at d point of doing change of ownership for any vehicle, govt should demand for VAT and Capital Gains Tax which should be on fair mkt value of d car. If d person claims he didn't buy and that it was a gift, then a form of inheritance tax applies. Lots of tax govt is not taking, both FG, state and local

10k per annum is still too insignificant and it would be better to give the corporate tax to states and then states pay up a percentage of total revenue and that would be more orderly. No country base revenue on company income tax because it is easy for them to dodge . The FG has exhausted it's revenue opportunities and the onus is on the LGs and the states. Lagos can generate 150 billion naira per month if they capture everybody and the rest of the states can generate over one trillion per month, if they pay ten percent up they can sustain the FG easily even without oil money
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Unique9: 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
Popular scammer
meogll:
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have, then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TWO DAYS TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE SO NOBODY SHOULD CHAT ME UP ASKING FOR THE PRICE COS I'M NOT CHARGING FOR WHAT I LEARNT FREE

Just chat me up directly on WhatsApp. Don't quote me with your contact I won't, My WhatsApp contact , click on my profile or my signature
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Odibembem: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2023
lawani:

10k per annum is still too insignificant and it would be better to give the corporate tax to states and then states pay up a percentage of total revenue and that would be more orderly. No country base revenue on company income tax because it is easy for them to dodge . The FG has exhausted it's revenue opportunities and the onus is on the LGs and the states. Lagos can generate 150 billion naira per month if they capture everybody and the rest of the states can generate over one trillion per month, if they pay ten percent up they can sustain the FG easily even without oil money

I completely disagree with u. The FG is yet to scratch d surface on d taxes it can take. Nigeria has over 3m registered companies, yes maybe just 500k of them are functional but govt stimulate 1m coys to become functional by tying lots of activities only to corporate bodies. If 1m coys file annual returns per year at 10k, that's N100b. We ha e not talked yet of coy taxes. What is our VAT penetration? About d least in d world. Name one transaction u do where u voluntarily pay VAT apart from when u buy from big supermarkets. U fix ur car without paying VAT, u even buy a car without paying VAT. Those are huge opportunities. Not to talk of Capital Gains Tax we have never paid though most CGT of individuals are for states except in d FCT and corporate organisation. Are we to talk of wiholding tax? Do u know when u pay ur rent on any property, there is an attendant WHT?
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by westerner147: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2023
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by lawani: 9:37am On Jul 18, 2023
Odibembem:

I completely disagree with u. The FG is yet to scratch d surface on d taxes it can take. Nigeria has over 3m registered companies, yes maybe just 500k of them are functional but govt stimulate 1m coys to become functional by tying lots of activities only to corporate bodies. If 1m coys file annual returns per year at 10k, that's N100b. We ha e not talked yet of coy taxes. What is our VAT penetration? About d least in d world. Name one transaction u do where u voluntarily pay VAT apart from when u buy from big supermarkets. U fix ur car without paying VAT, u even buy a car without paying VAT. Those are huge opportunities. Not to talk of Capital Gains Tax we have never paid though most CGT of individuals are for states except in d FCT and corporate organisation. Are we to talk of wiholding tax? Do u know when u pay ur rent on any property, there is an attendant WHT?

You fail to see the point. How much is 100 billion a year for a country like Nigeria of 200 million people?. It is just like 200 million dollars. Corporate tax will always be insignificant because it is only declared profit that can be taxed and VAT is positive and negative and you can actually bill government as owing you VAT. The most viable form of taxation is personal income tax with the taxable minimum wage imposed on all employers of labor. Once you do this you become a developed country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo / Burial Photos Of Adinoyi Onukaba Ojo, Obasanjo's Biographer / Ortom To EFCC: Begin Security Vote Probe From Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.