Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday (44544 Views)

Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight / See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Jhonnydurgs: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
Omolalomi portable wa gbayi. I like this guy from day one. Ogba day ground always anytime any day naso eh suppose day be

1 Like

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Omenlon: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
HEBEI:
Portable is a testimony that "juju dey work" shocked
like portable, like Peter Obi. The juju man wen work for them strong well well.
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by onatisi(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
This guy rise to fame and sustained fame has defied all entertainment industry logic and reasoning . This is someone everyone thought won't last and all notable stars stayed away from him and yet he has continued to flourish and grow alone without any one support . His fan base continues to grow steadily.
Lesson , don't wait for big guys to help you ,help yourself to rise

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
Nawa o. You guys should take it easy na
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
D guy in orange top grin grin
Funny lookin guy cheesy
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by okakaegbadon(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
Portable is a phenomenon whether you like it or not.The guy have come to stay and it is all about his originality from the street.No pretense about that

1 Like

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Josephkabila12: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
Dr Zeh

1 Like

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Omoawoke: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
I just like this guy cheesy

He certainly understands what show biz entails, I guess he borrowed a leaf or two from Kanye West. Show biz entails you do whatever you can to stay in the news, the more you're talked about is the more relevant you become.
Staying low key in show biz is your gateway to oblivion. Whatever you think you can offer, there's someone who can do it even better-alternatives I abound.
My love for portable knows no bound
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
Person wey den throw water bottle
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by ablejesus26(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
grin grin This guy na the real kolocase grin grin
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by mastermaestro(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
obynocute:
Never Believed naija had such a nice and sweet stadium..

I bet you that stadium makes a lot of sense. I licked my lips at the sight of the pitch. Lovely!

1 Like

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Bahamas95(m): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
Is the turf artificial? undecided
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by iguita: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
Did you watch the video of his comment about his wife leaving him? lol. he said he has slept with more than half of those advising his wife to leave him.

If she mumu, make she sef leave, the next wife go dey among the advisers.

Cloudflare:
Damn!

See the way the bouncers dey chase am. I keep saying it make money and watch how girls will flock around you like bees. Forget those girls insulting portable here on nairaland, they won't hesitate to lick his lips and suck his cock the moment portable crosses their paths. They will become his baby mama for free.
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
Kajaard:

Is Portable from Edo?
Happy married life, you should have done the needful by now
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Drone95(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
Reelmii:
Werey wa nle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
repete! grin
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by chriscephas(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
Seeing this guy sometimes makee think somehow ....you going to school will think it's not neccessary because there's someone out there raking alot of money πŸ€‘ in the name of shouting ZAAZUU ZEH

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by ViceGovernor: 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Portable - nigga is his own hypeman.
The guy na 3 in 1
Only him na musician hypeman and babalawo
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Kajaard: 5:46am On Jul 18, 2023
IconicR:
Happy married life, you should have done the needful by now

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

i knew it was you. Welcome back. I like this moniker name you chose cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 18, 2023
Kajaard:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

i knew it was you. Welcome back. I like this moniker name you chose cool
πŸ˜‚ have you done the needful already?
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by samwillyco1(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by tonysmart2017: 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Portable bad boy..

adefitim:
At the just concluded Naija Super 8 tournament played between Remo Star ⭐️ and Sporting Lagos ended in favor of Sporting .

See as Portable carry Bouncers/securities dey run around for pitch during his performance for Mobolaji Johnson Arena, Onikan,Lagos yesterday night.

Na to secure Portable these bouncers come do but Portable carry dem dey do fitness training.πŸ˜‚

The kind marathon wey bouncers run yesterday just because of Portable I no sure say those securities go get strength wake up by now.

This guy energy dey pour.πŸ™†πŸ™†

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) / Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React / Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.