Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia (42894 Views)

Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers / Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by amoreobansu: 1:09am On Jul 18, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Nothing good comes from Islam tongue

And nothing good comes from your A**.
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by zeyt: 2:30am On Jul 18, 2023
Going to pilgrimage with blood money of innocent. But the problem is they may soon be released back into communities to continue spilling blood.
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Slurity(m): 2:33am On Jul 18, 2023
Oyecool:
Which tribe is known for canibalism and what is their creed? All Ipob/USPN are of which religion? Islam is the only path to salvation as Isah (Jesus) May Allah be please with him is a Muslim, Maryam(Mary) is a Muslim, Ibrahim(Abraham) is a Muslim and also that caller to Hajj pilgrimage as been instructed by Allah.
You are talking trash, a cheap way to associate yourself with great prophets that knows God. All the people you mentioned above never call or pray in the name of Allah that you are praying with today, in fact the never meet Mohammad, they never speak Arabic. How come you can not worship or pray the way Jesus instructed his followers how to pray and you resolve into praying in the name of Allah that Jesus never know or never meet. Your teachers of religion is a scammer and you are too daft to identify that. I am once a confused Muslim like you but now I know the truth and the truth has set me free. Living like Jesus to please God is the way of life, through Jesus alone is the way to God.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by TheZeezle(m): 4:27am On Jul 18, 2023
Oponu!

Ihateheadslamer:
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Ashirioluwa: 5:59am On Jul 18, 2023
Criminal activity is a big business in Nigeria. The same people who arrested them are the same people who will release them.
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by justking(m): 6:07am On Jul 18, 2023
Please let us accept the way of God, which says love your neighbour as you have loved yourself. If we adhere to this, trust me there would be less violence and deaths
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Rolings: 6:25am On Jul 18, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

With all the goodies that came from Christianity the world is at peace...there's no more hunger and every christian will go to heaven. So why are christians pained that there are other religion?

The world have tens to hundreds of religion but it's Islam Christianity always attacks...why?
It's because Islam have come to shredd to pieces the lies that made up the fable called Christianity.
Islam is a threat to Christianity no doubt...I mean lies that have been going on for 2000 years are beginning to unravel....and it's to Islam that the world is now turning having been deceived for so long by Christianity....
Christianity that was pretending to love African s while selling them to slavery in white man's plantations....abegiii

What is even the concern of we Africans with Arab and Jews religion sef?.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by cl0r0x: 7:02am On Jul 18, 2023
Most everything leak to the media?

Now others will no longer fall into the trap.
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Toktee(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2023
Islie:
Security agents arrest suspected bandits, wives, alleged informants after returning from Saudi Arabia

The suspects were under security surveillance throughout their stay in Saudi Arabia.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/610146-exclusive-security-agents-arrest-suspected-bandits-wives-alleged-informants-after-returning-from-saudi-arabia.html
One useless mod once banned me for saying "an average Muslim is terrorist" can one proof me wrong?
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Exjoker(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2023
nony43:
Come back by month end we will read that DSS has realeased them. Was it not here that we read how DSS arrested a BH sponsor heading to Egypt in Kano, took his bags and left. Only for DSS to realease him few weeks later.
So you don't know that there proceedings on how people are eventually incarcerated.
Nnadi Kanu that is popularly and well know to have incited violence in the south east, yet DSS can not pin him down with any of the crime.
Donald Trump is believed to have gang up Russia to change the outcome of 2016 US election, with his associate arrested because of it, yet FBI couldn't pin the crime on him.
Until our security force can present concrete evidence to the court, these criminal will keep on been released on the order of court.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by owoshuyi(m): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Next thing na for some shameless politicians or clerics to come plead for them to be granted amnesty 😡
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2023
And what made you think so?,to show you how ignorant and dumb you are,i dare you search what your deity(Jesus) called his creator and post the answer here.
Slurity:
You are talking trash, a cheap way to associate yourself with great prophets that knows God. All the people you mentioned above never call or pray in the name of Allah that you are praying with today, in fact the never meet Mohammad, they never speak Arabic. How come you can not worship or pray the way Jesus instructed his followers how to pray and you resolve into praying in the name of Allah that Jesus never know or never meet. Your teachers of religion is a scammer and you are too daft to identify that. I am once a confused Muslim like you but now I know the truth and the truth has set me free. Living like Jesus to please God is the way of life, through Jesus alone is the way to God.
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by nony43(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2023
Exjoker:
So you don't know that there proceedings on how people are eventually incarcerated.
Nnadi Kanu that is popularly and well know to have incited violence in the south east, yet DSS can not pin him down with any of the crime.
Donald Trump is believed to have gang up Russia to change the outcome of 2016 US election, with his associate arrested because of it, yet FBI couldn't pin the crime on him.
Until our security force can present concrete evidence to the court, these criminal will keep on been released on the order of court.

You are the only one that mentioned me that made sense.
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by tinnymerit(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2023
Slurity:
Damn right
Mohammed was born over 700 years after Jesus was crucified. Mohammed brought Islam. So all the mixing Musa for Moses,Noah for nuru, Abraham for Ibrahim was nothing but fallacy. If Jesus came and did not meet Mohammed,how manage he prayed in Islamic way? Can someone answer that pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) / Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) / President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.