Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia (42937 Views)

Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers / Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Ever8090: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
Instead of killing them, they will release them back into the society
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Bukola94: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
nony43:
Come back by month end we will read that DSS has realeased them. Was it not here that we read how DSS arrested a BH sponsor heading to Egypt in Kano, took his bags and left. Only for DSS to realease him few weeks later.
I am shocked in Buhari body language, that is to tell u that our security agents should not trust Egypt agents or government. And they may have hand in it. Do Nigeria government have the balls to close Egypt Embassy & end any diplomatic relations with them ?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by flokii: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
wotowoto for bandits financiers in the North.. very soon they will publish list of boko financiers terrorizing NE up to NC so Nigerians can stone them and their family members to death
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by flokii: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
Tinubu is more no-nonsense than the so-called General Buhari.

Buhari that was incompetent to be upstaged by both military (IBB) and civilian (Saraki) coups.

Very daft and surrounded by even less intelligent folks. angry

Honestly speaking.. as if you are inside my mind.

In a matter of months, virtually all those who have hands in insecurity in Nigeria would go down.

The recent move of the IG of police to withdraw all mobile policemen attached to so called VIPs gave me immense joy.. Let everybody go and face the music of insecurity whether very important person or ordinary citizen.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Exceed15: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
Those animals should be scrutinized well. Cows!
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Bukola94: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
post=124484362:
Deaths to all terrorists disturbing the Peace of our Nation.

Brutal Deaths to all terrorists in Nigeria, from Boko Haram to Ipob Terrorist cannibals. .
Again,
Death to all terrorists in Nigeria.

If you are here supporting terrorists out there, brutal deaths await you also.

(Quote this comment if you are one of the aforementioned.)

Let Nairalanders know you today.

AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.
So shall it be Insha Allah.

Brutal and heinous deaths to all their sponsors, lovers of their sponsors and all their family members above the age of 18 that love evil like them.

They will never die a peaceful death.
And they death shall come before 21 days.
So shall it be.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

All terrorists deserve death.
Not forgetting their sympathizers and sponsors.
I gave you 1like,I wish there is 10likes. For putting in sha Allah and Jesus mighty name. I am a practicing Muslim, I guess u are a born again,JW,SU or maybe practicing Christian. Blood should not be spills in the land of any nation that wants to progress massively. There should be equity ,as same treatment should be given to any terrorism individuals or sponsor (fact & true investigations Inc. ) the American style. Big question, did you think if any of Buhari, OBJ &Obi son's were found out to be a sponsor of terrorist, will their father's allow or be please if they are sent to life imprisonment or hang? Will FG let that happen, unlike the children of common men or ordinary people that judgement will be pass in a week...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Bukola94: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Iliveforever:
Prophet Muhamed must be very stupid to habour terrorists
I swear by my life that prophet MUHAMMAD never harbour terrorist . And Jesus preach not to say what u don't know or have little knowledge of ... remember He spoke in parables and not all Christians understand it, likewise not all Muslims understand the Al Quran or Hadith. Now, can you swear with your life that America & Israel never harbour terrorist ? Italy(Rome) & Greece, one of this country's use to claim majority Christians country, swear again that they don't harbour terrorist & prostitution. Why are we so bias in our comment ?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
Imagine they will even go to Mecca to perform rituals after killing innocent people at home. Islam is a disgrace to humanity

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Bukola94: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
We need to be more violent as a nation against terrorists, seems we are handling them with kids gloves. We are a nation of 200million people we can't allow a few beasts jeopardize our peace, we need to get rid of them.
thanks for your comment, na intelligent comment & the truth that u said that will make me to remind you of a costly mistake and I tell our industrious and business minded people to learn from History and Ojukwu mistakes. OBJ ceded Bakassi Peninsula to Cameroon, they said is their territory. Now they want more,now national Assembly is calling the attention of... there is fire on the mountain. Maybe u are older than me,u can correct me if I am wrong. One day if Cameroon soldiers take over OBJ farms, who will he be wailing to,to help him out of the mess that he created ? Buhari even stop some mess,runs that OBJ & Atiku did during their regime... and Nigerians still votes massively for Atiku,if Atiku had won,the terrorist in Cameroon ,what did you think they will ask from him? There is fire on the mountain, and Nigerians think is a joke , government using your lives to play Ludo, youths & elders kip watching. Some idiots kip saying so far this regime is better for them & their family. What of majority of the poor masses? Why are our peoples like this ?
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Jlow2: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
Only in Nigeria terrorists go for lesser hagi in Mecca sponsored buy state government, may God help Nigeria , because the apc I see will end nigeria
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Bukola94: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
azeezboi:
so you are telling us that they went to Saudi to upgrade their skills, you are very stupid for saying that here
imagine blaming Saudi, when your government are failure ,your elders statemen deceive u,your governors stealing your fortunes,mismanaged your allocation etc then divided us with tribalism, ethnicity and religion.@Mr AZ please call him stupid 3times&idiots6times. Imagine believing &saying that pilgrims went to Jerusalem to upgrade their skills and when they return to 9ja,u blame Jerusalem/Jerusalem train Christians terrorist. If I am ur friend, won't u slap me to comot stupidity from my body and comment? See day light propaganda on nairaland
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Bukola94: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
Yestogood:

This is totally unnecessary.
and this one too go say he/she is a born again Christian. If propaganda should start now them go disappeared. Jesus preach peace and forbid hate speech. Jesus Christ is not a hypocrite,can't say the same for his followers...
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Cocolatti(m): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
post=124484362:
Deaths to all terrorists disturbing the Peace of our Nation.

Brutal Deaths to all terrorists in Nigeria, from Boko Haram to Ipob Terrorist cannibals. .
Again,
Death to all terrorists in Nigeria.

If you are here supporting terrorists out there, brutal deaths await you also.

(Quote this comment if you are one of the aforementioned.)

Let Nairalanders know you today.

AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.
So shall it be Insha Allah.

Brutal and heinous deaths to all their sponsors, lovers of their sponsors and all their family members above the age of 18 that love evil like them.

They will never die a peaceful death.
And they death shall come before 21 days.
So shall it be.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

All terrorists deserve death.
Not forgetting their sympathizers and sponsors.
This is your "Darling Daddy's " legacy
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by smileyoo: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
funny though, sponsoring bandits to a holy land .
what were the bandits going to do in a holy land ?
are they going to be thanking God for a successful business of kidnapping and inflicting pains on his humanity ?
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Bukola94: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Lovenorth:
They are very useful but still they are better than a lot of Christians, Ukrainians, Americans and Russians are good examples.
kai!
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Bluntemperor: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
CodeTemplar:
This is why Buhari couldn't name them. They are important northerners.
Nice one broda Yekini. May you live long as you change Nigeria for the better.

Just imagine,the terrorists audacity -going to Saudi Arabia - to do what? With the illegal Money they acquired in Nigeria! That's terrible!
-Thank God for the Newly Appointed Service Chiefs on stepping up the games against Criminals - Kidnappers, Robbers, Herdsmen,Cow Rustlers carrying dangerous Weapon and tormenting Nigeria!
-Thank God for the National Security Head- Ribadu!
-Nigerian Army have been the able to check mate the Territorial integrity of this Nation in the past- during Namibia,South Africa liberation,in Ecomog Combat,UN Peace keeping and you will surely overcome this Criminals tormenting Nigeria within and across the porous Borders of Mali,Niger and Chad! Nigerians have Confidence in you guys
God bless Nigerian Army- for good job.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Jat33: 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hausa,fulani....Muslim are the problem of Nigeria
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Bukola94: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
Lovenorth:

Americans, Russians and Ukrainians are also living large deposit the fact that they are terrorists
believe u me ,gullible people won't believe & will argue with u. There are terrorist in Jerusalem, despite Isreal massive anti terrorist campaign, there are terrorist allies living large there,but they won't attack their own people. Just enemy of Israel. Quote me anywhere. if you want to know the facts, let Igbos from Enugu/BH from Katsina carried out their act & kill Isreal people (1k death), if Isreal don't kill 1k citizens of Nigeria or invade Nigeria with machinery and the help of America and allies,please call me stupid
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Moniya4Real(m): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
We are finished in this country. Biko haram sponsors and sympathizers(both in government and in their communities) are the reason the I insurgency war cannot be won.

Racoon:
Absolutely nothing. Religion of peace indeed.

"...The United Arab Emirates on Monday designated six nigerians as financiers of BH & other criminal activities. Abdurrahaman Ado Musa, Salihu Yusuf Adamu, Bashir Ali Yusuf, Muhammed Ibrahim Isa, Ibrahim Ali Alhassan and Surajo Abubakar Muhammad were the six nigerians placed on the Middle-East giant’s watch list.

The decision came about a year after the Nigerians were indicted for sponsoring Boko Haram.The govt official has yet to be publicly identified by the Emirati authorities, amidst claims that some elements in the Nigerian government were mounting diplomatic pressure not to publish the name...."

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-uae-designates-six-nigerians-as-global-financiers-of-terrorism/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost.

Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Bukola94: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
Tinubu is more no-nonsense than the so-called General Buhari.

Buhari that was incompetent to be upstaged by both military (IBB) and civilian (Saraki) coups.

Very daft and surrounded by even less intelligent folks. angry
so u know that BAT is a no nonsense, but age,health, and strength is not on his side. Cabals, enemy of the poor masses and less intelligent folks u said will hijack his administration & give him bad policy. Subsidy removal is slowing down the economy, if care is not taken, people will slump bcus of too much trekking and a lot of people will died by heart attack. If Osinbajo and Obi merge and some big wig North politicians and Hausa/Fulani promise to vote them, how did you think their regime will be in terms of development in all areas ? If both don't Bleep up. My wish may not be realistic, but Osinbajo/Obi are competent, if they both unite & we followers are cooperating &common interest are equally
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by airsaylongcome: 12:00am On Jul 18, 2023
Nigerian journalists are really putting the lives of their sources at risk! How can a source be sending Intel as a whatsapp voicenote! Haven't these newspaper houses heard of Securedrop? How in God's name can they maintain Opsec using regular software like whatsapp and phone calls over regular phone lines?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Professor822714: 12:48am On Jul 18, 2023
And released by the police after sultan of sokoto or one of their godfathers says so.
Islie:
Security agents arrest suspected bandits, wives, alleged informants after returning from Saudi Arabia

The suspects were under security surveillance throughout their stay in Saudi Arabia.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/610146-exclusive-security-agents-arrest-suspected-bandits-wives-alleged-informants-after-returning-from-saudi-arabia.html
Re: Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia by Juju70(m): 1:06am On Jul 18, 2023
Buhari is a confirmed dunce! But he had praise singers lots of them. Like smelling mouth Adesina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business / Innoson Thanks Alex Otti For Using IVM For Abia Inauguration Parade / Police Re-Arrest Nicholas Makolomi Whose Video Led To #EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.