Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano (28054 Views)

Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work / Billionaire Arthur Eze Donates 5 Billion Naira To Anambra State Government(video / Big Snake Killed In Bayero University Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by FreeStuffsNG: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
A billionaire businessman, Arthur Eze, has donated N200 million for the development of Azman University, Kano.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Mr Eze, who is the chancellor of the new university, spoke while inaugurating the Board of Trustees and the Governing Council of the university in Kano on Sunday.

He lauded the founder of the institution and pledged to continue to support the objectives of the university towards its optimal growth.

Mr Eze recalled how he enjoyed good relationships in the North, especially in Kano, during the tenure of late former Kano governor Abubakar Rimi, when he was accorded free airtime at the only state owned Television station, CTV Kano.

“Since then, I developed sound relationship with the North on a quality background with me supporting the region in one way or the other as I recently supported Boko Haram victims with N800 million,” he said.

The chairman of the university governing board, AbdulManaf Sarina, said the appointment of Mr Eze as the Chancellor of the institution was in recognition of his remarkable development towards educational development across Nigeria.

Mr Sarina, who is the founder and pro-chancellor of the university, pledged to ensure that quality remain the watchword of the institution, which is expected to commence full academic session soon.

The inaugurated Board of Trustees and Governing Council would assist in the take-off activities and steering the affairs of the institution, he explained.

Mr Sarina said: “The journey of the establishment of the university started five years ago when I mulled the ambition of contributing my quota to education and the development of the teeming university education seeking youths by establishing a private varsity.”

He said the National Universities Commission, NUC, had accorded him all the support and encouragement in the establishment of the institution.

Mr Sarina also said that the institution would offer free education to some vulnerable youths who may not have enough but have interest to study.

“Quality is our watchword at Azman University, we shall ensure that we get quality staff and academicians to breed equally quality students.

“All conditions and requirements set by NUC have been met and therefore we are fully ready to kick-off,” he assured.

On his part, the chairman of the occasion, Prof. Muhammad Yahuza, said the inauguration of the board marked a critical milestone for the university which obtained its licence five years ago.

Earlier, the vice president of the institution, Mustapha Abdulmunafi, said the university was set to achieve and showcase the power of diversity, learning and growth with positive impact on the environment and the world.

Members of the BoT include Ado Maaji as chairman, Sarki Ibrahim Makama, Prof. Hafiz Abubakar, Prof. M.S. Haruna, Dr Bashir Aliyu, Amb. Mannir Liman, Prof. Oguga Ikpeze, Zainab Abdulmunafi and Mustapha A. Yunusa, who will serve as secretary.

The members of the governing Council are Abdulmunafi Yunusa as chairman, Prof. Fatima Mukhtar, Prof. Kabiru Dandago and Prof. Aminu Kabir.

Others are representative of the NUC, representative of Bayero University Kano, , Dr Yusuf Kofar-Mata, Haruna Yar-Gaya and Mustapha Abdulmunafi Yunusa.
NAN

https://dailytrust.com/arthur-eze-donates-n200m-to-azman-university-kano/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by FreeStuffsNG: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
Nice! Patriotic Nigerian! This is how to reward and appreciate your host.

Btw, Baba has left his base for the sitathomers wink Check my signature for free stuffs!

47 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by Nwaotu10(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
Igbo Amaka

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by shortgun(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
Well done sir
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by GOFRONT(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
Azman.University??

Me only know Azman Air!!

7 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by Ihateheadslamer: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
Yes

Location Kano state
GOFRONT:
Azman.University??

Me only know Azman Air!!

11 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by Creamcrest(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
Mumu man.

Money that should have been donated to help families of those slain by ugm.

How about donating to solve gully erosion problems in his state.

How about his own state universities don't they need funding.

This one na money miss road billionaire, trying to please ndi hausa.

Not like he even has clean money sef.

Mtcheeew....

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by Cypress042(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
IPOB's are the most generous people on earth, we will keep supporting them even if they have wronged us.

7 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by APC2: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
Private universities are springing up in Kano State. The donation is based on business relationship. This is how Nigerians do....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by mrvitalis(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
Till someone show me a northern a Yoruba billionaire with charity program in the east my penny would not go to those people

The only none igbos that have done charity in Igbo land are South South people only

Proven me wrong I dare you

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by Raskimonojendor: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
Creamcrest:
Mumu man.

Mtcheeew....

He donated 200 million and also bowed to his fulani masters on top. Nice one Author Eze.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by cktheluckyman: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Btw, Baba has left his base for the sitathomers wink

What exactly is wrong with you people and the bandying of host upandan? Does Artgur Eze live in Kano? What exactly do you mean by host?

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by SmartPolician: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
It seems this man is gradually going broke. When Eze was Eze, he would often give one billion naira. Some people are so rich that they don't even know what to do with money anymore. cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by FreeStuffsNG: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
XerXers:

Arthur Eze lives in Enugu. He was appointed Chancellor of the private in Kano. Your people are not influential outside SW.

mrvitalis:
Till someone show me a northern a Yoruba billionaire with charity program in the east my penny would not go to those people

The only none igbos that have done charity in Igbo land are South South people only

Proven me wrong I dare you
Go and read your history books or ask your elders again. The man who took Christianity and civilisation to Igboland is Yoruba-Bishop Ajayi-Crowther .

That is the greatest legacy still standing in your homeland till today sir. Whenever you want to be ungrateful to the Yoruba, remember this help you got https://churchtimesnigeria.net/ajayi-crowther-translated-the-bible-igbo/

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by cktheluckyman: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
SmartPolician:
It seems this man is gradually going broke. When Eze was Eze, he would often give one billion naira. Some people are so rich that they don't even know what to do with money anymore. cheesy

Even Dangote cannot donate N1B anyhow

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by cktheluckyman: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Go and read your history books or ask your elders again. The man who took Christianity and civilisation to Igboland is Yoruba-Bishop Ajayi-Crowther .

That is the greatest legacy still standing in your homeland till today sir. Whenever you want to be ungrateful to the Yoruba, remember this help you got.

Dreamer!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by SmartPolician: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Some people derive unexplainable joy from giving, while others give because they feel they have so much and need to help. You see the first category, they feel incomplete until they give and feel fulfilled whenever they give. Arthur Eze and Bill Gates belong to that category.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by yarimo(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
This is very commendable from prince EZE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by mrvitalis(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

That is the greatest legacy still standing in your homeland till today sir. Whenever you want to be ungrateful to the Yoruba, remember this help you got https://churchtimesnigeria.net/ajayi-crowther-translated-the-bible-igbo/
Lmaooo you have to go back 1800 ok ooh let me just let it slide

18 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by fourboys: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
grin
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by APCNig: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
Eze to know them.

Traitors and betrayers.
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by mrvitalis(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
cktheluckyman:

If u don't know someone say you don't know someone

Prince Arthur isn't called Arthur billions for nothing

He has nearly no investment in nigeria

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by Danisaint112(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
Agbado people and APC watchdogs would never see this.

The day one of his sons decide to contest for president now they remember his didn't fix the gully erosions in Anambra state.

Damn ungrateful dimwits. sad

25 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by BentizilL: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

He donated 200 million and also bowed to the masters on top.
Stop it, Igbo man no dey bow... 😂🤣😅

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by JOemmy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
Creamcrest:
Mumu man.

Mtcheeew....

The man na complete money miss road I hardly see him donating this kind of huge sum in anambra state this is the same man that discouraged peter obi from contesting for president we know he is doing all these to secure his oil wells in nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by XerXers: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Btw, Baba has left his base for the sitathomers wink
Arthur Eze lives in Enugu. He was appointed Chancellor of the private in Kano. Your people are not influential outside SW.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

At least e no lie down

6 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by XerXers: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Ajayi crowther is from Sierra Leone and worked under the British. Go and research about the exploits of Azikiwes Dad with Lord Lugard in the North or exploits of Ojukwus dad in Lagos. Yorubas are unadventurous and local and lack influence outside SW

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by tishbite42: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
Yeye eye service

4 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by XerXers: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

The donor is the master

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by FreeStuffsNG: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
XerXers:

Ajayi crowther is from Sierra Leone and worked under the British. Go and research about the exploits of Azikiwes Dad with Lord Lugard in the North or exploits of Ojukwus dad in Lagos. Yorubas are unadventurous and local and lack influence outside SW
smh. You need more education. That is his ancestral village below and those Yoruba who were far from home still left legacies still standing till date in everywhere they were shipped to outside Yorubaland against their will

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano by perez100: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
It's good but since I was born, no Northerner has donated even N5m to Easterners. Please, correct me with evidence of I"m wrong. I have not seen despite they have been the ones looting everything in Nigeria

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Debate : Is Educating Female Child A Waste Of Resources? / UNIILORIN Suspends Lecturers For Whistle Blowing / Proposed Maduka University Now 85% Completed (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.