Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468458 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
thatigboman:
temitemi my permanent enemy, how are u? Candidlady come and carry your pally pally
Who is Candidlady?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
Dotez:
IG live ke?
We're in for a ride
no, look at the arrow.
Biggie is saying that the housemates are moving from IG live to diary room and from public gym to biggie's arena

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Who is Candidlady?
your friend naa. She has been calling u out in all her posts
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
thatigboman:
your friend naa. She has been calling u out in all her posts
Ohh the Obsessed bitch
She's in love

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
We are outside once again. I hope I have the time to follow this year's show.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
Just one more day to #BBNaija All Stars!

Who will you be watching the launch with?

Tune in on Sunday 23 July at 7:00 PM WAT.
Get and stay connected to @dstvnigeria and @gotvng

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Monsignor22: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
This All stars BBN has all the makings of a monumental flop, for one the so called stars won't have all the elements of energy, vivacity and intrigues to their game anymore...so every thing will look forced and scripted for the camera...there would be few exciting returnees who probably haven't lost their entertainment value but that's about it.

Lots of people will lose interest after week one. I hope I'm proven wrong sha

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by zulo: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2023
Okaaaay undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by zulo: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
Kiddwaya otilor grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
thatigboman:
no, look at the arrow.
Biggie is saying that the housemates are moving from IG live to diary room and from public gym to biggie's arena
Oh that's true,just checked it again now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
LordTheus:
I don't see anything wrong with Level Up housemates returning. As long as they didn't win in their first season, it's ok with me. What I have a problem with is the return of past winners. Anytime I think of the possibility, it seriously ruins my interest and expectations for the show.

Meanwhile, the whole "Second Chance" theme that the producers seem to be going for leads me to believe that there might actually not be any winners coming back to contest as a true housemate. They could definitely return, but for other objectives (fake housemate, guest etc.). Besides, what does "Second Chance" signify for a previous winner if s/he is cast as a competing housemate? Wouldn't that be a thoughtless contradiction?
This might actually be the case
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
I just don't want to see whitemoney on my screen else I'll so go ballistic on him

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ozo?
Lol

Naso them deceive us with one poster like that last yr

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
Monsignor22:
This All stars BBN has all the makings of a monumental flop, for one the so called stars won't have all the elements of energy, vivacity and intrigues to their game anymore...so every thing will look forced and scripted for the camera...there would be few exciting returnees who probably haven't lost their entertainment value but that's about it.

if u watched Big Brother Africa, BBA season 5 (won by uti) was all stars. And was the best big brother africa ever.
I'm sure bbnaija all stars will be very interesting

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
Monsignor22:

I’ve mentioned this too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2023
thatigboman:
if u watched Big Brother Africa, BBA season 5 (won by uti) was all stars. And was the best big brother africa ever.
I'm sure bbnaija all stars will be very interesting
It won't be the same

Almost all of them live in Lagos island, they meet each other almost every week. Too much familiarity between the housemates. The guy is right

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Luukasz(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2023
Where can I live stream the show please
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2023
Monsignor22:

Get ready to eat your words. Na only to criticize and spell doom una sabi. If you think it's going to be a flop, then no point watching. No point commenting on this thread either.

I don't think this season can be worse than BBTitans season or the shine your eye season. And that already makes it not a flop.

You should understand that a alot of people are already emotionally invested in the some of the housemates that are returning. This alone already makes it entertaining for majority of hardcore BBNaija fanatics.

You can only follow a script for the first few days, but when you've been in the house for a week or two, your real self will come out. Whether you know someone or not, you are still human in the end.

Park one side with your pessimism. This will probably be the best BBNaija season ever. If the rumours of Mercy and Ceecee coming back are true, then it's already poised to be the best season ever. Imagine adding Nengi, Frood, Seyi and Adenkunle to that mix.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2023
Please where can I stream it live? My DSTV apl is not opening?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AdisaOwala: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2023
CrazyGirl69:

Get ready to eat your words. Na only to criticize and spell doom una sabi. If you think it's going to be a flop, then no point watching. No point commenting on this thread either.

I don't think this season can be worse than BBTitans season or the shine your eye season. And that already makes it not a flop.

You should understand that a alot of people are already emotionally invested in the some of the housemates that are returning. This alone already makes it entertaining for majority of hardcore BBNaija fanatics.

You can only follow a script for the first few days, but when you've been in the house for a week or two, your real self will come out. Whether you know someone or not, you are still human in the end.

Park one side with your pessimism. This will probably be the best BBNaija season ever. If the rumours of Mercy and Ceecee coming back are true, then it's already poised to be the best season ever. Imagine adding Nengi, Frood, Seyi and Adenkunle to that mix.

Hian

Why are you angry naa
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2023
Rossycee:
Please where can I stream it live? My DSTV apl is not opening?
Is not opening as how?
Currently watching Women world cup match via the app

DSTV app is ur sure bet to stream BBN live, I don't understand what u mean by urs is not opening.
Update it then
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2023
Here with my luggages

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2023
Let's once again show South Africans how Big Brother is run.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2023
cool
Cc Mariahangel

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FocusedDiva(f): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
Fingers Crossed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tonight:

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
Luukasz:
Where can I live stream the show please
Facebook live
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
Michael from Shine Ya Eye? Wetin the boy get past American accent? These organizers really want to secure a second win for Whitemoney.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by NaijaCover(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Tonight:

Following The Update About BBNAIJA
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
Its almost here😁

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.