Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468774 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3769) (3770) (3771) (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
As for Adekunle 😂, I have always felt some factors may not want him to continue with it out there but I didn't say anything because I wanted Adekunle to help Venita's game on the show, considering the fact that she was part of those already decamped in the early week by Baye's handler. But out there, he ended up deciding to not take it further but rather preferred to remain friends because well, he can't pretend for a start and especially with Venita's caustic attitudes at times. I mean people who watched him already know If someone's trouble is too much for him, he's always been the type to flee (He may not want to take it further into dating). Venita still dey even throw jab at Adekunle while they were at Shola's wedding 😂 lol. This made me remember some housemates saying if it didn't work out there, they knew Venita would lambast Adekunle out there 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Michelsmith12: 8:27pm On Jan 09
In the Star Wars universe, magenta lightsabers are relatively uncommon, and their appearance is not widespread in canon material. While the standard lightsaber colors like blue, green, and red dominate the narrative, some Expanded Universe or Legends stories may feature unique instances of magenta lightsabers wielded by individual Force users.

The choice of lightsaber color often carries symbolic significance, but the meaning behind magenta lightsabers is not explicitly established in the canonical Star Wars lore.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 4:09pm On Feb 02
MissKudoswrite:
Nice
Bot.

Seun’s antispambot deletes every comment but those from real bots. SMH.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 4:11pm On Feb 02
I’m not ready for a BBNaija 2024. I lost interest since Level Up. What I know is Phyna will bring a representative or two for the new season. Ilebaye may bring too since winners often enjoy one slot in succeeding selections.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 5:25pm On Feb 02
finallybusy:
I’m not ready for a BBNaija 2024. I lost interest since Level Up. What I know is Phyna will bring a representative or two for the new season. Ilebaye may bring too since winners often enjoy one slot in succeeding selections.

Meobizy you are a very jobless agbaya. Yamayama fall on your bald head there! angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 6:04pm On Feb 02
Wotowotoman:

Meobizy you are a very jobless agbaya. Yamayama fall on your bald head there! angry
Empty life. Trolling busy threads using multiple accounts. Life really dey boring for Awka.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Obasempire(m): 1:51am On Feb 10
few weeks to her wedding, she was drugged and she had a good night of pleasure with a total stranger, who broke her virginity, this led to a turn around in her relationship and almost cost her her life as we know it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MXTCsE2GZ8

Into The Intoxicating Realm Of Seductive Romance | Obasempire 18+ Movies
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 6:39pm On Feb 28
Idiot children. What is Binance and why should I care? Na only for BBNaija I dey hear of the service. On top everything, its dealings aren’t properly explained in advertisements. Whitemoney’s “leave here before I change your finance to Binance” comes to mind.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01
Big Brother Naija is back

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amsonia44: 5:32am On Mar 10
I will like to watch them again oooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 9:20pm On Apr 11
In the next three years, 2017's BBNaija will become a decade old. Many millionaires made and billions of Naira doled out in form of prizes. Nairaland trolls will still remain the same losers they were a decade before — no achievement of any sort. Kai, see una life. Whoever do una this thing na straight from village. Buhari was right, "lazy youths." Even more painful is the fact that children born in the noughties have joined in trolling watchers of the show. Many of them not legally old enough to understand the program but still watch it due to negligent parents.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 11:26am On Apr 21
Nigerian time will not kill us. The show was slated for March. We are in late April. I’m not ready for the usual chase every other year. Na to face June or October once again.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 1:09pm On Apr 25
My people!!!!! How una dey?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 7:04pm On Apr 26
andrewbaba44:

How can she say pere get the guts to speak to her ,like who she be ?

Maybe a little slander ,but 100 percent facts here ,she almost broke the home of AY comedian and it’s not new
revisiting this comment after the home broke

(1) (2) (3) ... (3769) (3770) (3771) (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.