Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Married With A Baby At 20 And Her Husband Is Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married With A Baby At 20 And Her Husband Is Cheating (1950 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady / Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married With A Baby At 20 And Her Husband Is Cheating by Jaideyone(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2011
I met this girl a couple of months back and this is her story.
Her parents her poor but she's brilliant. She got admitted to a uni when she was 18. Her parents couldn't pay the fees so she had to forfeit the admission. This well to do guy in his late 30s told her parents he wanted to marry her with the promise that he'll send her to school. She was forced into marriage at 19 and a year and 4 months after this man hasn't said anything about her education. She has a baby that is 3months old and her husband is not taking care of her. He's cheating and he comes home with other women from time to time. I've told my friend to go back to her parents but she didnt listen to me. What do u think she should do? Your contributions will be appreciated.
Re: Married With A Baby At 20 And Her Husband Is Cheating by Busybody2(f): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2011
Find out her reason/s for wanting to stay, then advice her to temporarily forget about furthering her education for now and persuade her husband to set up a business for her so that she would not have to keep going to ask him for every kobo for food, nappies and sanitary towels.
Re: Married With A Baby At 20 And Her Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2011
Re: Married With A Baby At 20 And Her Husband Is Cheating by Ferya(f): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2011
Find out her reason/s for wanting to stay, then advice her to temporarily forget about furthering her education for now and persuade her husband to set up a business for her so that she would not have to keep going to ask him for every kobo for food, nappies and sanitary towels.

Good advice
Re: Married With A Baby At 20 And Her Husband Is Cheating by 2mch(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2011
If you know you are not ready to take on another mans responsibility, Mr. Adviser mind your business o. If the girl has come to you that she is fed up with the  arrangement, advice her to get a job to finance her education if that is what is important to her. She can leave the house but be ready for a very hard life to achieve her goal. if you know that you cannot help in anyway financially then leave the matter. If she did not ask you for help and you are carrying another person's problems on your head, i say OP mind your business. If you are sure she is brilliant enough, philanthropists like Gani Fawehinmi have scholarships for brilliant less privileged kids.
Re: Married With A Baby At 20 And Her Husband Is Cheating by Jaideyone(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2011
^^ are u sane? Were u forced to make that post? People like you are the reason the world will never be a better place. Who told you i've not helped her financially? The fact that i can't bear the burden of sending her to school doesn't mean i can't source for a solution on the net and advice her. If u don't have anything sensible to say then get off my thread. Psychotic fool
Re: Married With A Baby At 20 And Her Husband Is Cheating by 2mch(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2011
Jaidey-one:

^^ are u sane? Were u forced to make that post? People like you are the reason the world will never be a better place. Who told you i've not helped her financially? The fact that i can't bear the burden of sending her to school doesn't mean i can't source for a solution on the net and advice her. If u don't have anything sensible to say then get off my thread. Psychotic fool

look here small fool, you are a thief. you have your eyes on another man's property. that is why you turned yourself to adviser not so. now dont come on the net to source for information if you dont have money, we cant help you here. wetin even concern you for another man family matter. they will soon kill you where you are going to steal. from your statement or response who is  psychotic. Wo, o ti siwin. You cannot even recognize an advice, your brain has been dissolved. You clearly need to stay in school. You wey lack comprehension, i wonder how you will take out this grand plan to steal and carry financial responsibility with the money you still steal from your dad. Or the yahoo yahoo N10kobo is making you feel like a human being. you have mental problems. leave people's families alone. ole, barawo. i even suggested something for the small boy. what a cretin and dimwit. go and steal her now, let them burn you to death, ode. did her family ask for your help? longthroat. dont mind your business and keep stealing your father's money there. person wey never leave im mama bosom dey advice another person. go and get a life little dumb rat.ole. Maybe your N10kobo will pay for what her parents sold her for. I even want you to try it since a small rat like you feels he has balls. Walahi, you will become asun. rotfl. You are a small fool, trying to live a fantasy. Don't go and read your book. Be day dreaming of stealing another man property. Maybe na the small baby the were want. Are you a ritualist or a child molester? All these sick people. Ole. grin cheesy.
Re: Married With A Baby At 20 And Her Husband Is Cheating by 9to5365(m): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2011
Seems to me that you are mighty close to someone else's wife. Does the husband know about you? This interest you have, we will assume it is purely innocent. Ask her for her plans, if she wants to go to school at once and you have the money to contribute do so. Really you have already crossed the line by suggesting she leave her husband, (of course this then allows you to visit her at her parents and take the place of the husband)so you might as well contribute to her future.
Re: Married With A Baby At 20 And Her Husband Is Cheating by Jaideyone(m): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2011
^ i've never gone to see her at home. I see her in church every now and then and she happens to stay in my area. Do u think it's right for her to remain in the marriage when the man has refused to keep his promise? Leaving that man is her only chance of getting herself educated soon. I'm just 22, i'm in a serious relationship & obviously not trying to steal someone else's wife.
@2mch i guess i was right when i called u a psychotic fool. Why are you so aggresive? I bet you had a disturbed childhood. You just keep acting as if insulting people online gives you an o*rgasm. You don't just don't come online and start calling people names when you barely know them. This is the last time i'm replying you. Feel free to post any thrash on the thread. I'll just ignore you. SMH
Re: Married With A Baby At 20 And Her Husband Is Cheating by 2mch(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2011
Jaidey-one:

^ i've never gone to see her at home. I see her in church every now and then and she happens to stay in my area. Do u think it's right for her to remain in the marriage when the man has refused to keep his promise? Leaving that man is her only chance of getting herself educated soon. I'm just 22, i'm in a serious relationship & obviously not trying to steal someone else's wife.
@2mch i guess i was right when i called u a psychotic fool. Why are you so aggresive? I bet you had a disturbed childhood. You just keep acting as if insulting people online gives you an o*rgasm. You don't just don't come online and start calling people names when you barely know them. This is the last time i'm replying you. Feel free to post any thrash on the thread. I'll just ignore you. SMH

Look you are a fool and a thief. Very dimwitted and dull minded. Take your big eyes off another man's property. You are a thief, that is the end of the story. Imagine the foolish thread from a guy. very dull and crazy. Saying what should i do? How should i carry another man's purchase or item from his house. He bought that girl and you want to steal her. Dont you deserve to be burnt? Ode. Go and pay a bigger price to the parents now if the thing dey do you like that. were. Hungry thief looking for the cheapest way to steal yansh
Re: Married With A Baby At 20 And Her Husband Is Cheating by Jaideyone(m): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2011
^^Rotflmao:-D:-D i think i'm going to break the promise i made to myself never to reply you again. Is that the way your dad scammed your mum and made her marry him? & wtf do u mean he bought her? According to what she told me there was no wedding ceremony not to talk of a proper bride price. Ignorant fool.
Re: Married With A Baby At 20 And Her Husband Is Cheating by 2mch(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2011
Jaidey-one:

^^Rotflmao:-D:-D i think i'm going to break the promise i made to myself never to reply you again. Is that the way your dad scammed your mum and made her marry him? & wtf do u mean he bought her? According to what she told me there was no wedding ceremony not to talk of a proper bride price. Ignorant fool.

Look you are obviously a very dull person so what are you looking for? Tell us exactly. Because if you were a little bright you as a guy will learn to mind your business. The girl did not bring her story here, you did. Stop interfering in another man's house. If she wants to leave she will leave. But you Mr. thief have other things in mind. Go and read a book or stay in school and stop disgracing yourself. You are a thief, the day the husband will catch you, you will be burnt. Definitely. Very dumb thread. How do i help someone who agreed to be sold by the parents escape? try am na. Why are you here asking us questions if you were that strong. rotflmao. mumu. grin cheesy
Re: Married With A Baby At 20 And Her Husband Is Cheating by Jaideyone(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2011
^^You've successful displayed your foolishness again and again. You don't need to tell me to get something to do. I'm a student of unilag. I'm not a law student o but according to what i learnt under pct307 (laws of pharmacy). If a party fails to fufill his own side of a contract then the contract is void and not valid. The man didn't fufill his own part of the agreement. The marriage is void. People like u are the reason african women will continue to suffer. I bet u'ld be very happy if your sister is in her shoes abi? You need to get urself educated. Learn to argue like a sane person
Re: Married With A Baby At 20 And Her Husband Is Cheating by 2mch(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2011
Jaidey-one:

^^You've successful displayed your foolishness again and again. You don't need to tell me to get something to do. I'm a student of unilag. I'm not a law student o but according to what i learnt under pct307 (laws of pharmacy). If a party fails to fufill his own side of a contract then the contract is void and not valid. The man didn't fufill his own part of the agreement. The marriage is void. People like u are the reason african women will continue to suffer. I bet u'ld be very happy if your sister is in her shoes abi? You need to get urself educated. Learn to argue like a sane person

Lool, the mumu is quoting law of pharmacy. hahaha. You are an illiterate, you may be in law school but you are an illiterate. I knew you were a small boy. See the mumu. You dont have the might financially to take over her problems but you want us to give you advice to steal someone else's wife as cheaply as possible. Well sorry dumbo, wrong section. Go to crime section. Ode. You better sit tight and read your book very very well. When you advance from being charge and bail lawyer you can help her out. Until then were, mind your business and chase the small girls in Unilag. Abi those ones too expensive for you?  grin grin grin cheesy. Imagine, another man's property. Did she not allow herself to be married for a reason. So she was bought, not so? Or this our useless education is making you more silly. Gerrout of here my friend and learn to be a man. No man that does olofofo is respected okay? Mind your business and chase girls your mate. ole. cheesy grin
Re: Married With A Baby At 20 And Her Husband Is Cheating by horny4u(f): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2011
@Op
I think you have good intentions but just like losing weight : No one can do it for you.

Sad: but you cannot help her except she is ready to help herself.

Give a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on, jokes to cheer her up till she realises that she deserves better.

(1) (Reply)

My Relatives Have Killed Me! I Am Finished / My Experience At Jonathan Daughter's Wedding / An Unforgettable Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.