Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

8 Important Questions To Ask Before You Publish Your Book - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 8 Important Questions To Ask Before You Publish Your Book (121 Views)

We Can Help You Publish Your Article / Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center / How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Important Questions To Ask Before You Publish Your Book by TRWConsult(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
Right now, I feel like I’m drowning.

I’m in the final frenzy of preparing for the launch week of my new print business book, The Pocket Small Business Owner’s Guide to Starting Your Business on a Shoestring.

I’ve learned a lot about book marketing since my previous print book, How They Started, came out, and I’m excited to apply some of the ideas.

In going through this process, I realized there are some basic questions all authors should ask themselves if they are preparing to publish a book, whether self-published ebook, print-on-demand, or physical, traditional press, fiction or nonfiction.

These questions provide a roadmap that will clue you in on whether now is a good time to put your book out, and will steer you to use what marketing time you have productively.

Ask yourself:

1. Who will care about and buy my book?
(Read more...)

(1) (Reply)

Bestkru: Pioneering E-learning Excellence In Thailand / What Is The Best Way To Bring Your Story To Live. / Newspaper Profile Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.