Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". (21409 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins His 2nd Player Of The Month Award In Saudi League (Pix) / Wayne Rooney Gets Red Card After Elbowing Opponent In The Neck In MLS (Photos) / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal In MLS, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by ShaqFu: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2023
Oh please. cristiano Ronaldo should shut up

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
This is the exact reason why i dont like and will never like this overgrown baby..
This fool is too obsessed with The God of football (LIONEL MESSI)..
What concerns MLS with his interview now?
No wonder his fans are always foolish, stupid and insecure like him..
A proud idiot can never be my GOAT..
if you had a functioning brain you’d have seen he was asked about MLS. But it is obvious you lack basic comprehension.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by PlayerMeji: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2023
We hear
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by whippersnapper(m): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Ronaldo is just like Eminem. People always hate the best. He has a midas touch. I could remember when he went to juventus. the started showing serie A on DSTV. I cant say same for the midget who was bundled out of paris. Messi is a curse to that team. Watch as PSG will win the UCL after the signing of vlahovic

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Biola67: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
google is your friend don’t disgrace your ancestors here, America’s style is always different, shebi na most of una dream country be that, e reach Messi turn una don Dey criticize em.
I can’t blame you though, what do you know about football, na viewing centers you kuku Dey watch football matches.

Clueless
See as your bone dey strong untop people wey no send you. You better calm down

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Powerhouse99: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
I remember when this mumu moved to the camel’s League last season, Messi didn’t utter a word, cos he’s not in other people’s business. This clown can’t hide his jealousy anymore, cos Leo recently moved to the MLS suddenly in his myopic mind Desert league is better than MLS lmao.

He also took a shot at the European league, yet his team was just demolished by a struggling Spanish mid table team Celta Vigo. 🤣😂

Blud thinks he influenced other players to come to the camel’s league, someone should wake this dunce up that they came for the money, Abi na him Dey pay em. Who doesn’t like free money, expect Leo wey turn down a Saudi’s club offer, wey surpass the one wey e Dey earn at Nasiru fc.

Messi don already dwarf this modafucka, his greatest achievement in his footballing career will be “He was compared to Leo Messi”.

Same with his delude fan base here on Nairaland and Twitter bots.

You can deliver your message without derogatory words.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by olisefom: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Who asked him?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by obedience4(m): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2023
why is Ronaldo obssesed with the 🐐

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Olarewaju89: 8:44am On Jul 18, 2023
Viking07:
shut up. He was only responding to questions asked. Nobody gives a fawk about your dwarf.

Who dey ask him that stupid question

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by juman(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2023
He is the best player in the world.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Vadese1: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2023
This Tinubu economic is really affecting every corner. A man was ask to compare the league he play for with the one in US. He chooses his own Arabian league. Human beings who will not settled down to think properly before commenting are reigning insult on some one who is not preventing you from your road to success

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Bobloco: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2023
Emu4life:
Ronaldo's obsession with Messi needs to be studied in Harvard as a Course. Dammnn!!

Honestly, Messi lives rent free in Ronaldo's medulla oblongata

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by whippersnapper(m): 8:46am On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
google is your friend don’t disgrace your ancestors here, America’s style is always different, shebi na most of una dream country be that, e reach Messi turn una don Dey criticize em.
I can’t blame you though, what do you know about football, na viewing centers you kuku Dey watch football matches.

Clueless
before na for abbatoir dem dey watch match
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by sterlingD(m): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2023
Ronny this table that you are trying to shake eh make you get ready when them start to throw jabs at you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Landmine1: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2023
Viking07:
shut up. He was only responding to questions asked. Nobody gives a fawk about your dwarf.
but he gives a fawk about the dwarf. 😅

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Angelfrost(m): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2023
Well... He isn't wrong!

Saudi Arabia certainly has more top players in their prime coming in from Europe compared to Asia and America!

The only question is sustainability! How long will this Saudi Bubble last?!!

Still, I don't fully agree with the Europe casting... Europe remains the football destination! More young stars will now have to step up to fill in the vacuum left by the departed legends!

Younger ones are currently warming up from academies in South America, Africa, Europe, etc, to take over Europe's elite leagues!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by angelEmade: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
I remember when this mumu moved to the camel’s League last season, Messi didn’t utter a word, cos he’s not in other people’s business. This clown can’t hide his jealousy anymore, cos Leo recently moved to the MLS suddenly in his myopic mind Desert league is better than MLS lmao.

He also took a shot at the European league, yet his team was just demolished by a struggling Spanish mid table team Celta Vigo. 🤣😂

Blud thinks he influenced other players to come to the camel’s league, someone should wake this dunce up that they came for the money, Abi na him Dey pay em. Who doesn’t like free money, expect Leo wey turn down a Saudi’s club offer, wey surpass the one wey e Dey earn at Nasiru fc.

Messi don already dwarf this modafucka, his greatest achievement in his footballing career will be “He was compared to Leo Messi”.

Baba pls include it in that your ftc comment that Celta Vigo used B-team to destroy Al-nassr grin

11 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by SEO2002: 8:51am On Jul 18, 2023
Numerouno94:

It's like Pendu keeps seeing Messi in his dreams. Messi went to MLS to stay away from the spotlight and raise his children, yet one witch still they disturb Messi.

Jux imagine person without a world cup is talking down on someone wit one and wit a two world cup golden ball.lol.

Pendu will die wen Messi is given his 8 ballon d'Or, even though Messi said his not interested.

Jealousy go finally kill Pendu.

Bro, it's bn a while. How re u?
bro i be ronaldo die hard fan bt the guy dy talk carelessly smtimes. Man shud stop bringing unnecessary spotlight and criticism to himself thereby putting us his fans in a tight corner. Who tf asked him abt mls fgs.

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by ehissi(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
I'm 100% sure I won't return to any European club. I opened the way to Saudi league... and now all the players are coming here". - Cristiano Penaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I won't return to European football, the door is completely closed".

"I'm 38 years old, also European football has lost lot of quality... only valid one is Premier League, they're way ahead of all the other leagues".

Twitter: Fabrizio Romanio

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/saudi-league-better-than-mls-cristiano-ronaldo-aims-dig-at-messi/amp/

Amebo Ronaldo....who asked you if MLS is better than Saudi League now eh?

Which kind jealousy be this? Problem no too much?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by nairalanda1(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2023
Saudi league is a 'bubble league' like the American league of the 1970's, and the Italian league of the 1980's and the Chinese league of recent.

Right now, everyone is running there because 'money'. Once the bubble bursts, everyone will find his or her level.

The bubble is still rising, so for now, everything looks good.

(Same goes for the MLS, by the way).

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by damosky12(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
This is the exact reason why i dont like and will never like this overgrown baby..
This fool is too obsessed with The god of football (LIONEL MESSI)..
What concerns MLS with his interview now?
No wonder his fans are always foolish, stupid and insecure like him..
A proud idiot can never be my GOAT..

Lol. I'm a Messi fan too. But abeg Messi no be "God" o. You can use small letter g instead...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by boxypane(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2023
CR still dey beef Messi ni!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by donbenie(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2023
Viking07:
He was responding to questions thrown at him?
And he had to respond like the petulant overgrown kid that he is?
Can you in your life imagine Messi vomiting this nonsense,if he was the one asked such?
Them no dey buy CLASS for market..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Calitoscassius(m): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2023
I think it's time this guy retire and go spend his mllions before the filty arab peegs breaks his leg. He is 38 his bones and stregnt has declined, he will start gossiping from now instead of playing football.

He is not the first in anything as he thinks in his head, there has been many players before him.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Westwood2580: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2023
LUAN:
Did he actually say this?
If Yes
I cease to be his fan
Like who the Fuvk are you. Doesn't know u exist and besides didn't u see where they ask him about his potential move to MLS. How do you expect him to respond. MLS is not better either.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Nsexy333(m): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:

But Messi took a shot at him first by saying he's not after money when asked why didn't he choose the Saudi league? So he's definitely mocking Ronaldo, just being honest here bro

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by okunwaye(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2023
People on this forum are incredibly daft. embarassed
He was just responding to a question

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by EMMARNUEL: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2023
damosky12:

Lol. I'm a Messi fan too. But abeg Messi no be "God" o. You can use small letter g instead...
Oga, leave me make i use my G in peace.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Angelfrost(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
Blabbering continues…. Nah this wan be penadog’s role model.

Serie A was dead before they signed him, yet he went to a team that has been winning the league for consecutive years…. I won’t why he didn’t revive man utd dead glory. Modafucka.

Penadogs, we go to drag una. Your fave don Dey cap.

Osimehen winning the Seria A for Napoli is bigger than whatever this dumbo thinks he did in Juventus

Well, one thing you can't take from him is the publicity, hype, and attention he commands everywhere he goes...!

Whatever he has lost in footballing skills and tricks to age, he still retains in his ability to draw the spotlight to any league he goes to.

However, no sensible coach will allow him into his starting lineups! Except the coach doesn't value his job!

Been a while brother! How are we preparing for the season?!! City just dey low-key as usual! grin

Una don leave noise for Gunners!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by kingyakos: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:

Like say na today u know say cristofa penaldo of Al jálåmia fc na winch
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2023
says someone playing against part-time alphas & imams in walahi talahi league! - Messi fanz

grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Lukuluku69(m): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:

CR7 utterances is why I will ALWAYS rate Leo Messi over him everytime and anytime apart from Footballing abilities.

Dude is way too jealous of others shines.

Life is not all about looking over your shoulder and poking your nose in other people's business.

Have your shine and let others have theirs .

I can only imagine what he would say perchance Messi wins his 8th Ballon.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw / Enyeama & Family Enjoy Boat Cruise As He Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.