Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". (21482 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins His 2nd Player Of The Month Award In Saudi League (Pix) / Wayne Rooney Gets Red Card After Elbowing Opponent In The Neck In MLS (Photos) / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal In MLS, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Ezyp(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
Messi actually lives rent free in his head, he’s obsessed. He no even yarn about his team wey just chop 5-0, na Messi wey no send his papa e wan die on top.

Messi don already win his 8th ballon d’or. Nothing fit change that.

I’ve been here on and off, businesses needs my supervision lately. I do come here sha. I’m good, how’s your side my bro?

From the interview tell me what he said about or related to Messi?

Question was asked and he had to answer. His answer was Saudi over MLS. How's that related to Messi.

It's a shame I have to explain what he said to you. Seems your brain lack logical thinking.

Thinking like a woman (emotional)
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Peacecore: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
I remember when this mumu moved to the camel’s League last season, Messi didn’t utter a word, cos he’s not in other people’s business. This clown can’t hide his jealousy anymore, cos Leo recently moved to the MLS suddenly in his myopic mind Desert league is better than MLS lmao.

He also took a shot at the European league, yet his team was just demolished by a struggling Spanish mid table team Celta Vigo. 🤣😂

Blud thinks he influenced other players to come to the camel’s league, someone should wake this dunce up that they came for the money, Abi na him Dey pay em. Who doesn’t like free money, expect Leo wey turn down a Saudi’s club offer, wey surpass the one wey e Dey earn at Nasiru fc.

Messi don already dwarf this modafucka, his greatest achievement in his footballing career will be “He was compared to Leo Messi”.

Same with his delude fan base here on Nairaland and Twitter bots.
Na ego dey kill Pendu aswear. Imagine him saying the he opened the door for players to enter? Messi don't give a damn about him that's why I like the GOAT.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
I'm 100% sure I won't return to any European club. I opened the way to Saudi league... and now all the players are coming here". - Cristiano Penaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I won't return to European football, the door is completely closed".

"I'm 38 years old, also European football has lost lot of quality... only valid one is Premier League, they're way ahead of all the other leagues".

Twitter: Fabrizio Romanio

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/saudi-league-better-than-mls-cristiano-ronaldo-aims-dig-at-messi/amp/

Crazy how you opened a thread and still brought all the juice to discredit Ronaldo. I think you’re obsessed with him; also judging by most of your comments. Take it easy guy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Father4all: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
I remember when this mumu moved to the camel’s League last season, Messi didn’t utter a word, cos he’s not in other people’s business. This clown can’t hide his jealousy anymore, cos Leo recently moved to the MLS suddenly in his myopic mind Desert league is better than MLS lmao.

He also took a shot at the European league, yet his team was just demolished by a struggling Spanish mid table team Celta Vigo. 🤣😂

Blud thinks he influenced other players to come to the camel’s league, someone should wake this dunce up that they came for the money, Abi na him Dey pay em. Who doesn’t like free money, expect Leo wey turn down a Saudi’s club offer, wey surpass the one wey e Dey earn at Nasiru fc.

Messi don already dwarf this modafucka, his greatest achievement in his footballing career will be “He was compared to Leo Messi”.

Mumu.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Codes151(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2023
But what is the lie exactly??
Read the whole thing first forget media guys o.

1. It's true EPL is better.
2. It's true some leagues have lost a lot.
3. Saudi league is better than MLS

So what's the fuzz? He also admitted he paved the way when he was asked indirectly. Not that he said it, he was asked indirectly and he said true sha.

But is it a lie?

Why media ask Am when they know Messi Dey there
Make Una leave CR7 and Messi alone na
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Revolva(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2023
if CR7 SAID THIS TRULY THEN ...HE NEED A NOCK ON HIS SUPERMAN HEAD
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by bizhop01: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2023
Numerouno94:

I have bn fine too bro, jux been busy lately due to my line of business.
Bro pls create a topic abt this info below;

Lionel Messi beats Ronaldo’s record following his Inter Miami unveiling.

The most watched football presentation worldwide is now Lionel Messi’s unveiling at Inter Miami, which has surpassed Cristiano Ronaldo‘s at Al Nassr.

Lionel Messi’s announcement at the MLS club set a new standard, beating Ronaldo’s Al Nassr presentation by over 500 million viewers and garnering 3.5 billion views, albeit with fewer social media followers than the Portuguese player.

It is not shocking that more people are watching Lionel Messi’s presentation now. Since he announced that Inter Miami would be his new team for the next phase of his career, the attention of Messi fans in MLS has skyrocketed.

Messi’s new club became the most followed sports team in the US (on Instagram), with a six-fold rise in followers from 1 million to 6 million, and still counting.

Pendulums claim that Messi is not well known in the US yet his unveiling is the most watched football presention in the world wit a whooping 3.5 billion views, surpassing that of Pendu at All Nassr which was 3 billion.

Pendulums equally claimed that Americans don't give two fvks abt football,yet After the unveiling of Messi, Inter Miami became the most followed sports team in the US with a six-fold rise in followers from 1 million to 6 million, and still counting.

Intern Miami now has more followers than any NBA and NFL team. All due to Messi's influence.

Almiron pls read more abt it and create a topic for us abeg, so that more tears go flow from pendulums.😂

Cc Ojeemah
ThierryJay
Almiron
Peacecore
Chidolalar

Promoter, wetting you gain after all this?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by cjudy(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:

Ewu

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by chukwugoziegi: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2023
iykofias:
Don’t forget, Messi was offered a deal by Saudi Arabian club Al-Hilal worth $1.5bn over three years and he turned it down.

Sound it!!!! He was offered TRIPLE of what Wasiu gets from Al-Nassar but Baba decided to put his family first because Family is everything.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by chukwugoziegi: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2023
Nsexy333:

But Messi took a shot at him first by saying he's not after money when asked why didn't he choose the Saudi league? So he's definitely mocking Ronaldo, just being honest here bro

First of, Messi only said what he said because Saudi came with triple the amount they offered ronaldo. He was speaking based on how much he was offered not taking a shot at Ronaldo.

The interview with Piers Morgan, Ronaldo himself said if it were to be about money, he'd have gone to Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Almiron: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2023
30 sillllly mentions from penadogs, y’all will never stop crying. I no wan chop ban so I go ignore y’all

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by dreamxhaser: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:

Fool! Big fool you are

They asked him a question, he answered and you are insulting him for it?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Numerouno94(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2023
bizhop01:

Aproko, wetin u gain for quoting my mention?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Almiron: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Fool! Big fool you are

They asked him a question, he answered and you are insulting him for it?
Mynd44 Seun Lalasticala Mukina2 rule 2
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Almiron: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2023
Numerouno94:
@Almiron, so Pendu and his boys chop 5 zero recently? Chai!!😂😂😂
Yes my from a mid table struggler in the Laliga Celta Vigo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Almiron: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2023
ThierryJay:
This pretender cant just get out of Messi's back end. Obviously his footballing abilities may have faded but his blabbering skills remain top-notch.

Blud was so pained by Goat's record breaking unveiling at Inter Miami last night that he had to play party-spoiler.

Pendu, it wasnt you bringing in all those players to the Emirates, it was Saudi's billions as bait and you as a catch......along with the others.

The GOAT was offered more than twice of the camel wrestler's package, but he rejected all that because Messi cannot be bought!

China has gone this route before, Saudi is doing same. Nothing pioneering about that. At the end of the day, MLS is still ranked leagues above the Saudi league.

And for the diss at European football, it's not surprising after his beg-a-thon to several European clubs to rescue him from imminent slide into oblivion. Sacrificed his long time agent and ally Jorge Mendes on an altar of bruised ego.

Messi meanwhile voluntarily chose Miami after rejecting strong European interest.

Numerouno94 thanks for the tag bro.
How are you doing my bro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Almiron: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2023
Viking07:
shut up. He was only responding to questions asked. Nobody gives a fawk about your dwarf.
enter here and do the needful

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Kingjbase: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2023
Ihis guy is just so irritating. Behaves like a spoilt brat. Always crying

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Numerouno94(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2023
Ezyp:

Pessi fan girls calm down. From the interview tell me where Ronaldo said anything about pessi?

A question was asked and his reply was Saudi over MLS. How does that translate to pessi??

Stop reading with emotions like a lady. Read and comprehend simple sentences.

See who is talking about comprehending simple sentences.
Now lemme skul ur dumb ass.
Asked about a possible move to MLS, Ronaldo replied: ‘I think the Saudi league is much better than the United States. My team is Al-Nassr.’

From the question above, he wasn't asked which league is better, buh was asked about a possible to MLS anytime.

Now Oga English, tell me how does Pendu's reply correlate with the question asked?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by chukwugoziegi: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
30 sillllly mentions from penadogs, y’all will never stop crying. I no wan chop ban so I go ignore y’all

Lol! Make I supply you meme wey you go take dey reply them.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:

Continue riding Messi’s meat. You cannot ever dwindle Ronaldo’s confidence and he told the TRUTH. When Ronaldo was the same age he top scorer in serie a. Ronaldo has conquered the premier league la liga and serie a while Messi dodge the premier league. You Messi meat riders can never in a million years diminish Ronaldo legacy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2023
Karlifate:

Cos Messi has achieved so many feat he dreams of @ 35 years cheesy
Like WHAT?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by ThierryJay: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
How are you doing my bro

I'm good @Chief slayer of Pendulums. Keep up the great work and more razor to your sword grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Almiron: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2023
ThierryJay:

I'm good @Chief slayer of Pendulums. Keep up the great work and more razor to your sword grin
na so bro, we go keep give em bloody nose
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2023
Ronaldo: the Saudi league is better than mls
Messi fans: respond with personal attacks and tears grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Peacecore: 11:19am On Jul 18, 2023
bizhop01:

As e dey pain u, e dey sweet us grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Streetmovement(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I love Ronaldo but this talk no dey necessary, it breeds of jealousy, he should have just kept quiet and keep farming in his farmers leaguegrin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Canvass: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
I remember when this mumu moved to the Camel’s League last season, Messi didn’t utter a word, cos he’s not in other people’s business. This clown can’t hide his jealousy anymore, cos Leo recently moved to the MLS suddenly in his myopic mind Desert League is better than MLS lmao.

He also took a shot at the European league, yet his team was just demolished by a struggling Spanish mid-table team Celta Vigo. 🤣😂

Blud thinks he influenced other players to come to the camel’s league, someone should wake this dunce up that they came for the money, Abi na him Dey pay em. Who doesn’t like free money, expect Leo wey turn down a Saudi’s club offer, wey surpass the one wey e Dey earns at Nasiru fc.

Same with his deluding fan base here on Nairaland and Twitter bots.

I think Messi is a better player but I don't think jealousy has a lot to do with Ronaldo's statements. These guys are professionals and they do what they need to do to get paid. Ronaldo may pale in comparison to Messi but he has also achieved a lot and it's an accomplishment to be mentioned in the same breath as Messi, hence he is an excellent advert tool. I see this more from a business perspective. Ronaldo knows he's spewing nonsense but PR for the Saudi League is part of his job and he's only trying to do what he's paid for.

When Beckham moved to MLS back then, others moved en-mass too and MLS became attractive. China and Japan have tried this same move before. Saudi has been trying the move for a while now but they could only attract African top players like Okocha, Ighalo, and Cameroon's Abubakar. The move is finally working for Saudi now and MLS responded by dragging Messi across the Atlantic Ocean just to maintain its share of the market.

You may be right though, because no one can know the heart of man. This is just how I see the drama.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Teeklef(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2023
Viking07:
shut up. He was only responding to questions asked. Nobody gives a fawk about your dwarf.
over 3.5 billion sane human being does.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Gangster1ms: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2023
obonujoker:
So make him praise league wey no get relegation over a league wey dey pay an over 200M?
They won't read the full article for context, just headlines. So many shallow humans, just to hate at any given chance is all they seek.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Gangster1ms: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Teeklef:
over 3.5 billion sane human being does.
You believe that fake edit? Go check the real numbers and stop being gullible, e no even reach 300k
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". by Peterpanny: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2023
LUAN:
Did he actually say this?
If Yes
I cease to be his fan
the interview is on YouTube.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Giroud Wins 2018/19 Europa League Top Scorer / Top 10 Nigerian Players Of 2013 / Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.