Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother (29581 Views)

Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) / Secondary Schoolgirls Caught Smoking Weed In Class [watch ] / South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by newnigerdelta00: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2023
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/ondo-secondary-schoolgirls-fake-kidnap-demand-ransom-from-mother/

After owner go say government bad,now only owner done day fake kidnapping at this age...
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Sk5050: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2023
Juvenile delinquency
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Ashirioluwa: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2023
Who will ever believe that these young kids are capable of doing this?
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by ipobarecriminals: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2023
sad See wetin EVANS cause now. Kill all fraudsters, kidnappers, scammers
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/ondo-secondary-schoolgirls-fake-kidnap-demand-ransom-from-mother/
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Originalsly: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2023
IyanuDeb:

But they are juveniles na

This is the problem ... when we allow.them to get away with such because they are juveniles. They need to face some kind of severe punishment that need to be publicized to serve as a deterrent. Same with kidnappers ... we often hear of them being caught... how much they got as ransom ... but never hear of their conviction and sentence which can serve as a deterrent. One State made it a death penalty offence .... was anyone convicted and sentenced to death? ...or maybe it served as a deterrent. They need to be punished.
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Health991: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
Ondo Student

They probably need data to login to nairaland, and by typin "YIGBOS SHOULD LEAVE OUR LAGOS"

But since agbo no dey pay, make them fake kidnap.
grin
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by CallmeTrinity: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2023
CaIImeTrinity:
igbo man claiming bini.. Thunder fire you there
Owan oma sewe, you are a useless fool. Since you call me a liar tugha dehie obo oghe eghian! Dirty Yoruba pig.
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Olarewaju89: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
Ondo Student

They probably need data to login to nairaland, and by typin "YIGBOS SHOULD LEAVE OUR LAGOS"

Your mumu get level sha
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Adewale1603(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2023
At 13yrs and 15yrs. During our time, we don't know jack, we re still playing with sands. This generation of upcoming children are in smart and fast computer age. Their brains are fastly evolving. This is the effect of 5g technology.
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Kemadealadire(f): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2023
End-time children.
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Octopusssy(f): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2023
I knew it will be the elder one that lured the younger one.

But wait o, these children of nowadays are something else o. At that age the highest money my parents gave me and my sibs was 100 naira, and from that 100 naira I would transport my self and younger sib to and from school and still buy snacks with it. It never crossed my mind once to try to extort my parents with any kind of trickery. What is this world turning to ??
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Adewale1603(m): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2023
100k now is like 10k. So why won't such children request for 100k. This is what the world has turned into, it is what these children sees and hears around them that they are practicing.
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by jamesversion: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
Ondo Student

If you like, continue to daydream, Lagos is and will forever remain the property of Yoruba people.

Go to Onitsha and turn it to Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by TERMlNATOR(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2023
jamesversion:

If you like, continue to daydream, Lagos is and will forever remain the property of Yoruba people.

Go to Onitsha and turn it to Lagos.
e pain you abi?
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by sholay4star: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2023
They don learn work
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2023
When they get home ,they will receive maximum beating sha oooo grin cheesy
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by sholay4star: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2023
Eleyi gidi gaaan
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Adewale1603(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2023
If these children could do this. They can as well plan with armed robbers to come and rob their parents and collect their own percentage share from the robbery operation. These children get mind

1 Like

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Pathfinder2090: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2023
Sophisticated and brown roof people🤣🤣
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Goalnaldo(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2023
Probably to buy cheap itel phones and use it to twerk their dry nyash on tiktok.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by ukaface(f): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2023
Again
Criminality isn’t specific to a particular tribe or region
Mmesoma do her own
Two girls from ondo do too

Everybody go Dey alright Laslas

1 Like

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2023
embarassed
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2023
Shey dis ones 2 dy kneel down abi bow down to greet their parents?
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2023
Octopusssy:
I knew it will be the elder one that lured the younger one.

But wait o, these children of nowadays are something else o. At that age the highest money my parents gave me and my sibs was 100 naira, and from that 100 naira I would transport my self and younger sib to and from school and still buy snacks with it. It never crossed my mind once to try to extort my parents with any kind of trickery. What is this world turning to ??
Soon you'd see underage girls doing butt and breast augumentation surgery. That's what you get with the depravity being displayed on social media, ill gotten wealth and debauchery. In those days there were indeed role model's you'd want to aspire to become like for positive and societal impactful change. In those days you mistakenly bring biro/bic back home wey no be your own your name na sorry. If the family unit is destroyed, society is destroyed. See cause, effect na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Sheggy13(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
This is how most Tinubu supporters started. From this they graduate to the culture thing they all do which is human rituals. grin
What will you say about me , let me.help you

You will call me Ibo , sorry biach I am a proud Bini man
You will say Bini girls do ashewo, well all Nigerian girls are ashewo
Lastly you will say Bini people are.slaves to Yoruba,
This is another lie by the Yoruba propaganda machine. Check history the Bini kingdom is the oldest in history and was most powerful!! we matched the European forces pound for pound.

So nothing you can say will faze me
Die slow

Osakpologbe!!

I can still understand Igbos rivalling Yoruba. At least both are majority tribes in the country with many prominent people that have made giant strides within and outside the country. But I'm trying to understand what audacity will make a Bini person try to rival Yorubas.

You well at all so? How can you compare that small village called Benin with Yoruba which is a majority tribe in Nigeria in like 8 states and transcend beyond Nigeria into Benin Republic, Togo, Cuba and even Brazil.
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by ufotunang: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2023
Nawaoooo... children, teenagers of nowadays fear them
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by drimzsmoke(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Awon omo komo.

I dedicate "child of the world by Falz" to them, nice jam!!!
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by jamesversion: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
e pain you abi?

Nope. I'm just concerned, lest you dash your hopes.
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by ufotunang: 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
And at that age of 13 and 15 years old they already have Android phone.....why won't they get spoilt...how did they get the phone...is it the parents that bought the Android phone for them or ?
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by Globalhustler(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nawa o. Small children too don start kidnapping business
Re: Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother by ogbe88(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
This is how most Tinubu supporters started. From this they graduate to the culture thing they all do which is human rituals. grin
What will you say about me , let me.help you

You will call me Ibo , sorry biach I am a proud Bini man
You will say Bini girls do ashewo, well all Nigerian girls are ashewo
Lastly you will say Bini people are.slaves to Yoruba,
This is another lie by the Yoruba propaganda machine. Check history the Bini kingdom is the oldest in history and was most powerful!! we matched the European forces pound for pound.

So nothing you can say will faze me
Die slow

Osakpologbe!!
U be real bini person.

I greet u again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

May/June 2011/2012 WASSCE (WAEC) Results To Be Released In 24 Hours / Nnewi Inches Towards Becoming The New African Tech Hub (photos) / UNILAG Crisis: Ogundipe Leads ASUU Protest As Senate Rejects His Removal-Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.