Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges (12568 Views)

Presidency, APC Plotting To Intimidate, Annex Judiciary – PDP / Sokoto 2019: PDP Accuses Police Of Aiding APC, Intimidating Members Ahead Of Ele / Apc’s Direct Primary Ploy By Buhari To Rig 2019 Elections, PDP Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by Reelmii: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2023
Thelannister:
Who cares anymore

I have a Lhasa Apso puppy am willing to give out to any female Nairalander willing or dog lover.
true ooo,, like this i dont care anymore....
Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by Reelmii: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2023
allthingsgood:
Is judiciary complaining Abi because u have a bad case undecided
una mouth no just good for this platform grin
Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
grin grin grin

Comedians!

PDP talking about intimidation? grin grin grin

when His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) is done with PDP and LP, they will be so obsolete in 2031.

Asiwaju tactics can be compared to that of the United States. He is a perfectionist at "Breaking them from within"
brainwashed ardent foolish poverty sticken follower. Tinubu we know, who be your papa?
Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:23am On Jul 18, 2023
I wish our leaders love us., I wish they're moved by compassion. Oh! how it breaks my heart😪
Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by Karnice600: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2023
accordadoga26:
The same judiciary the pigs think will unseat the great Ashiwaju of Africa as president is what he is being alleged of intimidating now??

Is God not wonderful?

You even understand wetin you read abi na your phone screen be problem? Oya go back go read am again.
Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by Funflipper: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2023
TUANKU:
The statement was a clear threat.

How is that a threat? Would you throw more light on that?
Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by Chucks13: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
grin grin grin

Comedians!

when His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) is done with PDP and LP, they will be so obsolete in 2031.

Asiwaju tactics can be compared to that of the United States. He is a perfectionist at "Breaking them from within"

Pls don't let Tinubu strike my party(pdp) again we have seen shege already, bro we pdp family never send Atiku he is a defiant not listening to us that is why we left him and Melaye gang to be wallowing around But pls all I want is total destruction of Obi and LP wallahi I want a total annihilation of LP.

If even it will take Tinubu to take a brutal route like obj against any defiant opposition I will stand with Tinubu, the only thing I want so much is total destruction of anything LP.

Obi and his occultic movement made me to hate LP with everything.
Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by blueAgent(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2023
PandoraObi:
President Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Jagaban, see them before they act, he knows what they are planning, he is a master strategist, the greatest politician that have ever lived in Africa, he know how to check perceived enemies, he used it against buhari and his cabals, he won, he pushed Peter girigory Obi inside the mud of defeat and cover him up

Greatest politician that cannot win an election free an fair against a political school boy grin grin grin

The joke is on you supporters.

Clown.
Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by blueAgent(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2023
meolaniyi:
Tinubu administration is the UGM ( unknown government)

grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by Kayrich(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Bunch of fools. When one party was ordering Nigerians to go and prepare for rerun, PDP was silent and didn't alter a word. Abi that one no be intimidatiion.
Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by forayfleo(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Small rat like Datti threatened the Nation and labour party are happy but today a lawyer told us the truth that if u mistakenly judge against Tinubu because of one state there will be issues in the country a very simple truth and people are making noise no problem let's see how it goes
Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by TUANKU(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Funflipper:

How is that a threat? Would you throw more light on that?
How did they come to the conclusion that there will be anarchy if justice is eventually served?
Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by OKC22: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
PDP fighting a lost battle
Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by Worldtaker: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
Yeah, I believe he is gonna be removed. 25% FCT is damn sacrosanct
Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by Extremekofoshi: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:
Na wa oh

My cousin has promised me his 1 year salary if Tinubu is booted out from office. This is a bet. He won our last bet and I paid him ,now, I am praying Tinubu is booted out so I can earn a whole year salary from the Nigerian Navy 👍

I buy and sell all kinds of coins and e/wallet funds. Contact me today for a fast payout/transaction

I hope you will give your brother a whole year salary, if Tinubu is not booted out.
Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by Extremekofoshi: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
I want to check something.
A test of political intelligence.
Uthman Dàn Fodio Jihad, a religious or political war?.
Like for political, share for religious.
This is a highly technical question.
Your choice between the two, will reveal your capacity for deeper thinking.
Best of luck.
Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by HRMK: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
these two parties amuse me a lot!can the two be awarded the presidency at the same time?the only point they have is the 25%ofFCTvotes and even that isnt tangible enough to sack APC! tinubu has won that battle spiritually before winning physically!neither Obi nor Atiku could win him in court!!
Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by Brown2012: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/apc-tinubu-intimidating-judiciary-pdp-alleges/
It's GOD that will disgrace Tinubu out of power, it's crazy how some citizens support a thug and fraudster to be their president knowing fully well that he lost the election. Man has a limit of what he can achieve, but with GOD all things are possible, dollar 803/1$ and pms is 617/1liter and yet some individuals come out here to sell their ignorance and foolishness for the world to see all in the name of supporting a thief. GOD will disgrace Tinubu out of office #
Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by Johans2023: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
grin grin grin

Comedians!

Tinubu is here to kill every Nigerian.
Go and buy fuel then come let us talk.
Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by Johans2023: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
accordadoga26:
The same judiciary the pigs think will unseat the great Ashiwaju of Africa as president is what he is being alleged of intimidating now??

Is God not wonderful?
see this fool that is surviving on hook up is talking.
Re: Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges by Extremekofoshi: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2023
Brown2012:

It's GOD that will disgrace Tinubu out of power, it's crazy how some citizens support a thug and fraudster to be their president knowing fully well that he lost the election. Man has a limit of what he can achieve, but with GOD all things are possible, dollar 803/1$ and pms is 617/1liter and yet some individuals come out here to sell their ignorance and foolishness for the world to see all in the name of supporting a thief. GOD will disgrace Tinubu out of office #

What will happen if God did not disgrace him out?.
You better get a grip, na dis country we dey when Babangida and Abacha nuked the naira.
Most of us who were wailing then are landlords today, my child even graduated from a high profile private university.
Hard way is the only way.
It is not the country, it is not the government, it's about the mindset.
Ask jack Ma, he can explain better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures / Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu / Osinbajo At Senator Garba's 50th Birthday Celebration In Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.