Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

(video)muhammadu Buhari Takes A Casual Stroll In His Hometown. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (video)muhammadu Buhari Takes A Casual Stroll In His Hometown. (414 Views)

President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House / Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) / President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video)muhammadu Buhari Takes A Casual Stroll In His Hometown. by ggood: 12:56am On Jul 18, 2023
Daura residents express shock as fmr president Muhammadu Buhari takes a casual stroll in his hometown.

https://www.facebook.com/NigeriaInfoFM/videos/287718987248809/?app=fbl

Re: (video)muhammadu Buhari Takes A Casual Stroll In His Hometown. by pquaver(m): 1:02am On Jul 18, 2023
But Buhari is feeling the pain of sit at home.. I dare all the phuulswho supported and called me efulefu, saboteur when i condemned the ugm ab initio to try what Buhari just did during Simon ekpa 2 weeks sit at home.. Shebi na Buharri we dey do, he has thrown us the gaunlet walking around in his hometown of daura freely, onya ndigbo , peter that said they are peaceful people oya, ohaneze etc over to us make try am on Monday or on ekpa2 weeks make we see... Buhari is feeling the heat indeed.. Ndigbo bu si ndi iberibe eziokwu...ndi eri ri eri
Re: (video)muhammadu Buhari Takes A Casual Stroll In His Hometown. by EmptyGarden(m): 2:00am On Jul 18, 2023
There’s nothing casual about that stroll, with more security agents than residents present.
Re: (video)muhammadu Buhari Takes A Casual Stroll In His Hometown. by ODUBEZE: 3:07am On Jul 18, 2023
pquaver:
But Buhari is feeling the pain of sit at home.. I dare all the phuulswho supported and called me efulefu, saboteur when i condemned the ugm ab initio to try what Buhari just did during Simon ekpa 2 weeks sit at home.. Shebi na Buharri we dey do, he has thrown us the gaunlet walking around in his hometown of daura freely, onya ndigbo , peter that said they are peaceful people oya, ohaneze etc over to us make try am on Monday or on ekpa2 weeks make we see... Buhari is feeling the heat indeed.. Ndigbo bu si ndi iberibe eziokwu...ndi eri ri eri
Reading your post can reduce someone's IQ, what has Buhari taking a stroll in Daura (North) with no one giving aloof got to do with the south east undecided

His body guards had to show him directions, they all look confused grin grin

Even if you people are the ones responsible for the unrest in the SE, must you make it obvious

1 Like

Re: (video)muhammadu Buhari Takes A Casual Stroll In His Hometown. by Septagon: 3:14am On Jul 18, 2023
So every time he strolls,u guys must make it news?is it that real news is hard to find?
Re: (video)muhammadu Buhari Takes A Casual Stroll In His Hometown. by Ihateheadslamer: 3:44am On Jul 18, 2023
Blame idleness for their miscellaneous report
Septagon:
So every time he strolls,u guys must make it news?is it that real news is hard to find?
Re: (video)muhammadu Buhari Takes A Casual Stroll In His Hometown. by pquaver(m): 5:06am On Jul 18, 2023
ODUBEZE:

Reading your post can reduce someone's IQ, what has Buhari taking a stroll in Daura (North) with no one giving aloof got to do with the south east undecided

His body guards had to show him directions, they all look confused grin grin

Even if you people are the ones responsible for the unrest in the SE, must you make it obvious

Low Intelligence is your hallmark since you dont understand the correlation i now understand how u never understood till date that destroying our fatherland in no way affects Buhari,,,, yeah but to you dumb folks buhari was /is feeling the heat.. Ndi na enweghi ako na uche..
Re: (video)muhammadu Buhari Takes A Casual Stroll In His Hometown. by Validated: 5:34am On Jul 18, 2023
Adultnappers should reason Buhari as he takes these strolls.
Re: (video)muhammadu Buhari Takes A Casual Stroll In His Hometown. by ODUBEZE: 6:33am On Jul 18, 2023
pquaver:

Low Intelligence is your hallmark since you dont understand the correlation i now understand how u never understood till date that destroying our fatherland in no way affects Buhari,,,, yeah but to you dumb folks buhari was /is feeling the heat.. Ndi na enweghi ako na uche..
You are s_ck in the head!

Buhari was a failure and the whole world can testify to that!!!

Why is he afraid of probing Is he suddenly bigger than the law

If not that this country get as e be, Buhari wey no obey court laws suppose dey walk free All the money wey him steal self, him for don vomit am!!!

If you like, use your other moniker to like yaself, na ya palaver be that
Re: (video)muhammadu Buhari Takes A Casual Stroll In His Hometown. by FreedomArmy: 6:44am On Jul 18, 2023
The master scammer is taking a stroll. How this man managed to deceive Nigerians and became president still amaze me
Re: (video)muhammadu Buhari Takes A Casual Stroll In His Hometown. by pquaver(m): 6:46am On Jul 18, 2023
ODUBEZE:

You are s_ck in the head!

Buhari was a failure and the whole world can testify to that!!!

Why is he afraid of probing Is he suddenly bigger than the law

If not that this country get as e be, Buhari wey no obey court laws suppose dey walk free All the money wey him steal self, him for don vomit am!!!

If you like, use your other moniker to like yaself, na ya palaver be that

That is ur business.. He is walking freely next 2weeks me and you wont.. That is the koko.. If u try am u will hear from ur so called angels umuelohim.. Ewu
Re: (video)muhammadu Buhari Takes A Casual Stroll In His Hometown. by ODUBEZE: 6:53am On Jul 18, 2023
pquaver:

That is ur business.. He is walking freely next 2weeks me and you wont.. That is the koko.. If u try am u will hear from ur so called angels umuelohim.. pquaver is Ewu
You will not walk free in Jesus name, Amen! not me!!! I do not have innocent blood on my hands

I hope Buhari will stay long enough to be probed Immoral child grin

Disturbing me with someone who no make any impact, someone who is as useless as the p in psychology undecided nonentities. Mtcheeeeew
Re: (video)muhammadu Buhari Takes A Casual Stroll In His Hometown. by pquaver(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2023
ODUBEZE:

You will not walk free in Jesus name, Amen! not me!!! I do not have innocent blood on my hands

I hope Buhari will stay long enough to be probed Immoral child grin

Disturbing me with someone who no make any impact, someone who is as useless as the p in psychology undecided nonentities. Mtcheeeeew
. Jesus is just.. You can not support eviland expect to be protected.. All those who supported umuelohim will be visited by their so called angels and saint Amen. I am free already because i said the truth from day1.. The bible says. The truth will set me free... Which is why i dish ndigbo the bitterleaf truth here every day.
Re: (video)muhammadu Buhari Takes A Casual Stroll In His Hometown. by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2023
ggood:
Daura residents express shock as fmr president Muhammadu Buhari takes a casual stroll in his hometown.

https://www.facebook.com/NigeriaInfoFM/videos/287718987248809/?app=fbl
Where him easily control COW Crowd?
I thought he would be seen as HARDMAN in that Video kwa.
Re: (video)muhammadu Buhari Takes A Casual Stroll In His Hometown. by TooMuchStuff: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2023
who cares what the brazenly shameless barawo does

he's cancer defined.
Terrorist n devilish
Re: (video)muhammadu Buhari Takes A Casual Stroll In His Hometown. by ManirBK: 8:55am On Jul 18, 2023
God bless Buhari God bless Tinubu God bless me God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Rally Round And Support President Tinubu, Vp Shettima Appeals To Former Co / Asiwaju And His Academic Records / Sheyi Tinubu Donates ₦15m To Mohbad's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.