Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School (2846 Views)

Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope / Photo Of Yinka Ayefele And His Triplets / Yinka Ayefele Shows Off His Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by StagethemTVee: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2023
The former MD of UBA and Chairman of Heirs Holdings, Tony Elumelu hangs out with his Triplets after winning awards at their school.

Tony Elumelu hangs out with his Triplets after winning awards at school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdtbeiPQpAc

Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by Lawalemi(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2023
With money, triplet is good.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by TemplarLandry: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2023
cool
Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by CCIA: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2023
I have to be paid handsomely to fvck any of these 3 girls grin

Very very beastiful girls grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by Adabestseason(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2023
If na average nigerian posted we for callam adverts but since na Almighty Elumelu na hangs out with his triplets for winning award in school which school,what awards TEF.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2023
CCIA:

don't skip the dose next time

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by Englishisamust: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2023
CCIA:

You bi werey I swear grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by ProducerXTN(m): 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
Wow

So Tony been get triplets?

Nice one, anyway sha, if you be artiste, I get something for you. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by Rahkman: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
CCIA:

go and fuรงk ur ugly sisters ode

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by Houseofglam7(f): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by Shalommy(f): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
CCIA:

See this hor..ny hego..atty. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by jamesversion: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
CCIA:

I could manage one.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by CCIA: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
Shalommy:
See this hor..ny hego..atty. undecided
Seems you are on your period again my sexy wall lizard. cool

How many time do you even menstruate in a month? grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by CCIA: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rahkman:
go and fuรงk ur ugly sisters ode
My mama no born female gender grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by IketownNigeria: 12:05am On Jul 19, 2023
I don laugh taya , Nigerians are truly horrible people , see how them misbehaving up there taking about Godโ€™s creatures

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by OneCandleAway(f): 2:23am On Jul 19, 2023
jamesversion:

I could manage one.
That's the mother
Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by Mryacks: 5:12am On Jul 19, 2023
CCIA:

grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by Mryacks: 5:14am On Jul 19, 2023
Truly dis life no balance lipsrsealed
Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by sonofanarchy(m): 6:24am On Jul 19, 2023
Mehnn dem worwor ooh
Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by CCIA: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2023
jamesversion:

I could manage one.
I can manage the shape, not the face grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by jamesversion: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2023
CCIA:

I can manage the shape, not the face grin

Yea, she has nice a figure.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School by Drayco007(m): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2023
CCIA:

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

(1) (Reply)

Was Mama Gee In Kanu Nwankwo's Wedding / The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox / 2face Idibia--i Don't Want To Marry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.