Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Maduka University Announces The First Batch Of Admission List. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maduka University Announces The First Batch Of Admission List. (12503 Views)

Hensard University Announces Policy On Installmental Payment Of Tuition / Hensard University Announces Tuition, General Charges / Bingham University Announces Undergraduate Admission For 2023/2024 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka University Announces The First Batch Of Admission List. by sanya4good(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ok I don hear.
Re: Maduka University Announces The First Batch Of Admission List. by Jman06(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
While it is good that we now have these private universities increasing access to university education in the country, we must also ensure that standards are met especially with the healthcare courses!

Going by the experience I had with supposed Pharmacists churned out by one state university in the southeast, I must say that alot of work needs to be done by NUC and PCN in ensuring that quality of Pharmacists being trained in these schools doesn't fall short of standards. It is embarrassing to say the least when a supposed professional does not know simple things relating to the profession. Simple pharm calcs they can't do yet they are bearing same tittle with me and placed on same salary scale.

I pray the various regulatory agencies up their games!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maduka University Announces The First Batch Of Admission List. by iampeterben(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
I will have my own university some day, that's my dream.
Re: Maduka University Announces The First Batch Of Admission List. by bitbillionaire: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
mowapa:
Letter of reference from a place of worship?

Nigeria education sector needs more help.

Nigeria still has a long way to go. So atheists and those who just don't need religion to be close to God cannot be admitted. And this is supposed to be a university!

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Announces The First Batch Of Admission List. by NaijaCover(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
Does the School Teach How To Publish More Bad News, Via Blogging Business?
Re: Maduka University Announces The First Batch Of Admission List. by Ambitious21: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
The environment is not that saved
Re: Maduka University Announces The First Batch Of Admission List. by waynetee(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hmm
Re: Maduka University Announces The First Batch Of Admission List. by NAC1666: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=124524153]Pharmacy is not and never under school of health sciences. I doubt if this has been accredited by pcn[/quote
Is it supposed to be in law faculty
Re: Maduka University Announces The First Batch Of Admission List. by Almaigaa: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
PPIA:
IPoB UNIVERSITY 🐷🐽

True talk. See their Students Uniforms grin grin

Re: Maduka University Announces The First Batch Of Admission List. by tyinfinity: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ipob university.the pro chancellor Simon Ekpa will visit the university soonest
Re: Maduka University Announces The First Batch Of Admission List. by clockwisereport: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
@visagemedia

When are you employing workers
Re: Maduka University Announces The First Batch Of Admission List. by PPIA: 9:02am On Jul 20, 2023
Maj196:
So many wastelands
You mean erosion prone red wastlend?
A new sit-at-home university.

Long live Ndi-Jews of Emekaland

Long live Sit at home.
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilorin Student’s Suicide Was Drug Induced - Management / Should Nigerian Polytechnics Be Converted Into Universities? / NOUN, Law School Conflict: NANS Commends Agf’s Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.