Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) (56496 Views)

Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo / Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM / Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by UNDFTD: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
Another Propaganda and cheap blackmail by agent provocateurs. First of all, our ESN men do NOT carry pump-action shotguns, and secondly, what proof do these mutha 4uckers have indicating that the gunmen were ESN members? Absolutely NONE whatsoever. But as idiotic, evil, and lowlives these people are, they will find a way somehow to connect every atrocity to IPOB/ESN. But I got bad news for all of them...no amount of propaganda or blackmail would deter us. You can turn up your propaganda machine to the highest level, it would NOT make a damn difference. We will NEVER relent!

Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by obontami: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
See as dem kill obidients like flies shame man, big ass shame! undecided

Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by obontami: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
UNDFTD:
Another Propaganda and cheap blackmail by agent provocateurs. First of all, our ESN men do NOT carry pump-action shotguns, and secondly, what proof do these mutha 4uckers have indicating that the gunmen were ESN members? Absolutely NONE whatsoever. But as idiotic, evil, and lowlives these people are, they will find a way somehow to connect every atrocity to IPOB/ESN. But I got bad news for all of them...no amount of propaganda or blackmail would deter us. You can turn up your propaganda machine to the highest level, it would NOT make a damn difference. We will NEVER relent!

They are obidients/Nnamdi kanu boys. We know this, people know this, you yourself know this shit. Don't even front. grin

Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by UNDFTD: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
obontami:

They are obidients/Nnamdi kanu boys. We know this, people know this, you yourself know this shit. Don't even front. grin

Why are you LIEGERIANS so ignorant and gullible? Then you wonder why your crooked politicians treat you all like wet tissue paper! Do you know why? It's because they know you are ignorant and ill-informed and would buy hook line and sinker whatever they tell you. Now, if I ask you to show and tell me what evidence you have for making such a spurious allegation, you would NOT be able to other than mere lies and innuendos. Mister, just keep it moving!

Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by Vadese1: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
This ones in the pictures, are they not aboki sooo. Nigeria security now Aprilfool
Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by Litmus: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
Question no one asks is whatever happened to the Ambazonia struggle in Cameroon ?
Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by obontami: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
UNDFTD:

Why are you LIEGERIANS so ignorant and gullible? Then you wonder why your crooked politicians treat you all like wet tissue paper!

Prove me wrong those boys are not obidients. I'm waiting. undecided

Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by Tommydare(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
You can help with the investigation since you know how igbo look like.
successmatters:
Regular armed robbers will be tagged ipob just to discredit the organisation of MNK. Some innocent persons will even be framed. No investigation, no questions and no inquiries, everyone who commits a crime in Igboland will tagged esn, even for these guys who doesn't look igbo in any way.

Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by KGBKremlin: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
successmatters:
Regular armed robbers will be tagged ipob just to discredit the organisation of MNK. Some innocent persons will even be framed. No investigation, no questions and no inquiries, everyone who commits a crime in Igboland will tagged esn, even for these guys who doesn't look igbo in any way.

They should start chasing Igbo away from Delta state

Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by KGBKremlin: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Nice one by the brave men of the Nigerian Army. Sorry about your luck Chizoba and Chwukudi.

Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by Tommydare(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Story for the gods....prolly for Thor and Odysseus
gidgiddy:
I think by now, the people already know the antics of the Nigerian Army killing innocent people, placing weapons on them and tagging them IPOB. Thats why they never catch a suspect alive

How you know this is from the statements that lier of an Army spokesman called Onyema Ugochukwu puts out

An unamed community puts out a distress call that they are being attacked. The Army and DSS quickly organised themselves and rushed down to this nameless community, engaged the attackers, gunned down two of them, pursued the rest to Okpanam River where they managed to arrest 5 of them without a shootout, and amongst the five were men and women

Story for fools to believe

This is how the Nigerian Army killed a number of vigilantes in Nnsukka recently. Had the Nigerian police not arrived at the scene, by now lying Brigadier Onyema Ugochukwu would have reeled out an incredible story of how the Nigerian Army killed ESN

Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by KGBKremlin: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
gidgiddy:
I think by now, the people already know the antics of the Nigerian Army killing innocent people, placing weapons on them and tagging them IPOB. Thats why they never catch a suspect alive

How you know this is from the statements that lier of an Army spokesman called Onyema Ugochukwu puts out

An unamed community puts out a distress call that they are being attacked. The Army and DSS quickly organised themselves and rushed down to this nameless community, engaged the attackers, gunned down two of them, pursued the rest to Okpanam River where they managed to arrest 5 of them without a shootout, and amongst the five were men and women

Story for fools to believe

This is how the Nigerian Army killed a number of vigilantes in Nnsukka recently. Had the Nigerian police not arrived at the scene, by now lying Brigadier Onyema Ugochukwu would have reeled out an incredible story of how the Nigerian Army killed ESN

They should start chasing Igbo away from Delta state, that place is not south east
Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by UNDFTD: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
obontami:

The onus is on you. I have stated that they are NOT IPOB/ESN and supported by evidence but you said otherwise. So, it's up to you to disprove my assertion and provide your own evidence. And mind you, I do NOT give a damn about Obidients and that's not my argument. So, if that's your argument, then you have to go and look for who is obedient or who supports their stupid New Nigeria. That's NOT me!
Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by Tommydare(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Osheeyyy baba professional
sweerychick:
All I see are armed robbers that went for operations. Thank God they were successfully neutralized all thanks to N.A. and joint tasks force. And for all those junk media tagging IPOB, learn to be professional with your reportage
Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by KGBKremlin: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Chekwume16:
Kill them all. Don't bring tht nonsense to asaba. I have warned you supporters of ipob and esn thT we will never tolerate you in asaba. Asaba is not igbo land
Try it again and see

They should start chasing Igbo away from Delta state, that's only the solution.

Asaba massacre happened because of Igbo living among the indigen, open rebuke is better than secret love.

Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by UNDFTD: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
obontami:

If you have issues with Obidients, I suggest you go and seek them out because I am not by any means part of all your charade selection you called an election and I do NOT believe in your stupid One Nigeria. I am a Biafran and damn proud of it!

Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by igbosarejews(m): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Nice one by the brave men of the Nigerian Army. Sorry about your luck Chizoba and Chwukudi.
All these Igbos haters. You don't like Chizoba and Chwukudi. Yet you stupid, dirty ass hóle, homo sapiens species of Hûmans, still wants to do one Nigeria with them.
Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by igbosarejews(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
Chekwume16:
Kill them all. Don't bring tht nonsense to asaba. I have warned you supporters of ipob and esn thT we will never tolerate you in asaba. Asaba is not igbo land
Try it again and see
Taiwo, soon we will give you Yoruba's in cable point run.
Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by Bigshots001(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

https://twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/1681300100855873536?t=P9jwW650DuIj4fnFpVFBxA&s=19

Great News!!!
As an Igbo man I applaud the military for this commendable action taken against these charlatans.
FG should go after their leader over there in Finland and extradict him Asap.
Let sanity be restored in SE.

Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by alatbaba1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
successmatters:

Regular criminal will be claiming freedom fighters.
Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by Menclothing: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Na the Gucci Balenciaga jeans make me laugh

Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by BiafraInc: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
These terrorists in army uniform killed vigilantes and tagged them IPOB/ESN. What an obsession with Igbos/Biafrans. Which ESN operates with a pump action gun? How daft and dumb these nigerian terrorists in army uniform can be.
Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by gidgiddy: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
KGBKremlin:

They should start chasing Igbo away from Delta state, that place is not south east

Seems like some of you dont know that Asaba, capital of Delta State, is an Igbo city
Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by BiafraInc: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
Governor Chukwuma Soludo of Anambra has been giving these Ipob terrorists so much heat that they ran to Delta and Enugu states. Remarkably, while Enugu capital was under lock and key by Simon Ekpa yesterday Monday, Anambra was bubbling with business so much that the CBN organized a football match for its owerri and port harcourt branches at the Awka township stadium. Anambra vigilante group have been killing Ipob terrorists without mercy in Anambra and the sooner other south east states adopt this drastic approach, the sooner sit at home will end because Tinubu's body language doesn't look like KANU will leave the DSS custody at all.
Do you see how daft and dumb you appear? And you claim to be Igbo? Fulanui blood everywhere.
Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by Midex88(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Keep deceiving yourself,Mr IPOB sympathizer. You know in your mind that IPOB also kill, maim and destroy naw.
Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by Powerhouse99: 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Operatives of INTERPOL in Nigeria have arrested one Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan, who hacked his company’s blockchain and made away with approximateky $87m. He was working at Afriq Arbitrage System, a global crypto space, was arrested earlier in the week alongside his accomplice.
He was employed by the company on June 15, 2022 to work as a web developer and hacked the platform at a time when his boss, Jesam Micheal went for a liver transplant and entrusted the codes to him all because his boss entrusted him with the sensitive data for the smooth operations of the company and ended up stealing about $87 million which he spent flamboyantly.

He opened a car dealership known as Fidoray Autos and imported over 30 exotic wonders on wheels. He also brought a house and acquired a residence permits in the U.K., same as Tanzania Dubai, UAE. One of the plazas he acquired in Lagos was to the tune of N450 million, landed properties around Dangote refineries to the tune of N1 billion, and splashed a billion naira on the interior decoration of his hotel in Mainland, Lagos State. He was traveling across the globe with investors’ money on first-class tickets.

Unfortunately, this criminal and dubious activity by him literally cr@shed the lucrative platform on the May 15, 2023 sending the man back to square one..

This is disheartening. And outside the physical assets, the man may not get back his lost money as well as his clients money. People can be bad!!
Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by Jcoleworld911: 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
BiafraInc:

Do you see how daft and dumb you appear? And you claim to be Igbo? Fulanui blood everywhere.

Oga, you’re daft here. Everything he says is true

Anambra have been dealing with those miscreants and they have all gone back to their state

Ebonyi and Enugu will be on fire soon because majority of them are from there

Is better they wake up now

Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by Midex88(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
thisisit:
Killing innocent people... While the real bandits and Boko Haram are having a Fields day

I pray those innocent people as you claim, defend and love so much kill one of his family members before this month ends.
Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by Powerhouse99: 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
We condemned every criminal activities anywhere in the country including South East.
Any body found guilty should be shot without delay.
quote author=yarimo post=124503265]Peter obi, OHANAEZE and oby ezekwesili won't be happy with this nice development [/quote]

Meanwhile, in a developing news,

Operatives of INTERPOL in Nigeria have arrested one Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan, who hacked his company’s blockchain and made away with approximateky $87m. He was working at Afriq Arbitrage System, a global crypto space, was arrested earlier in the week alongside his accomplice.
He was employed by the company on June 15, 2022 to work as a web developer and hacked the platform at a time when his boss, Jesam Micheal went for a liver transplant and entrusted the codes to him all because his boss entrusted him with the sensitive data for the smooth operations of the company and ended up stealing about $87 million which he spent flamboyantly.

He opened a car dealership known as Fidoray Autos and imported over 30 exotic wonders on wheels. He also brought a house and acquired a residence permits in the U.K., same as Tanzania Dubai, UAE. One of the plazas he acquired in Lagos was to the tune of N450 million, landed properties around Dangote refineries to the tune of N1 billion, and splashed a billion naira on the interior decoration of his hotel in Mainland, Lagos State. He was traveling across the globe with investors’ money on first-class tickets.

Unfortunately, this criminal and dubious activity by him literally cr@shed the lucrative platform on the May 15, 2023 sending the man back to square one..

This is disheartening. And outside the physical assets, the man may not get back his lost money as well as his clients money. People can be bad!!
Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by Georgejeez: 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
KGBKremlin:

It will soon get to that extent .
Let them try their rubbish sit at home in Delta North , then they will know that Sheriff isn't one of their docile puppets they call Governors in SE

Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by joe1309: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
successmatters:
keep quiet, na ur people ipob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) / ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52