Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration (54651 Views)

2023: Peter Obi Ahead Of Tinubu, Atiku With 51% — We2Geda Poll / Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival / Davido's Campaign Billboard For Ademola Adeleke In Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by slowice(m): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
yarimo:
You need to stop the intake of mkpurumiri immediately son

Bụlaba will know more about that... Na him the main plug nationwide
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by Eriggs: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Naso
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by theway2023: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
undecided undecided

Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by Troublesome23: 3:45am On Jul 19, 2023
[quote author=Nonny95 post=124504134][/quote]

obi the man of the people
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by toneroforever(m): 5:00am On Jul 19, 2023
Web2020:
It seems you are talking from another country. Tinubu was not a seating President in the 2023 election and he cheated and ring himself in, so what would happen in 2027 that is now the President? Tinubu must be stop now not 2027.

I tell you
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by ChristianMuslim: 5:16am On Jul 19, 2023
No be only Kano na Borno una go see.. una head nor correct.. una dey look for who go finish una.. look for una everywhere finish una
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:24am On Jul 19, 2023
It will be joys unlimited
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by Chiefpriestt: 5:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
My Birthday Gift to Peter Obi is in his Trouser, his Precious Manhood but unfortunately he is too delusional to see it. He is thinking President Tinubu stole it. Wetin Tinubu wan use your Manhood do, he get him own Na🙄🙄

Patron
On colos
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by kamalbob(m): 5:58am On Jul 19, 2023
Abi you meant sabon gari nyamuris? Lol
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by Creativity22: 6:59am On Jul 19, 2023
Nonny95:
Sannun ku da aiki.

Obidients are too much abeg!!

Dey no even let the birthday party start officially before calling gbogbo elere!!! Kano Obidients don start the challenge like this, I'm sure Lagos, Edo & Abuja go over shine them
Absolutely true. But surprisingly non of the states you listed here is a south eastern state. The obidient movement transcends ethnicity, religion and region. Much to the dissappointment of batists. They call obidient, an ipob wing, but other regions are leading the movement. More traumas to the likes of helinues , yarimo , iammo , seunmsg and other evil batists. Trust me, there will be so much wailing and trauma for you guys in the coming weeks. Your sorrows has only begun.
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by Creativity22: 7:03am On Jul 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
If the court ruling (up to the SC) doesn't favour Peter Obi, he should continue to form strong alliance with politicians across the country (both north and south) ahead of 2027.

Tinubu knows nothing about leadership. The only language he understands is violence and cheating. His incompetence will make him so unpopular like Buhari by 2027.

BTW, happy birthday to HE Peter Greg Obi - the man who continuously reminds the sane ones among us that having a country that works for all is still POssible...
The least we expect is annulling the election and dissqualification of tinubu from contesting . If that fails, then there will be no need to wait for 2027. We must settle this now, once and for all. We cannot continue to allow some few, dirty old men, ruin this country
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by fuckJones(f): 7:12am On Jul 19, 2023
tonytony208:

Shebi you said northerners didn't vote for Peter Obi? How come this birthday billboard started in Kano, core north?
chinedu and emeka mount the billboard
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by fuckJones(f): 7:15am On Jul 19, 2023
Creativity22:

The least we expect is annulling the election and dissqualification of tinubu from contesting . If that fails, then there will be no need to wait for 2027. We must settle this now, once and for all. We cannot continue to allow some few, dirty old men, ruin this country
marijuana is not good for your health emeka, stop talking it in the morning
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by Danyvile(m): 7:15am On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
My Birthday Gift to Peter Obi is in his Trouser, his Precious Manhood but unfortunately he is too delusional to see it. He is thinking President Tinubu stole it. Wetin Tinubu wan use your Manhood do, he get him own Na🙄🙄

Guy you need to grow up

Patron
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by newnigerdelta00: 7:40am On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:
Shebi they said no Obidients in the north

These must be IPOB from Anambra

Mumu
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2023
enemybulldozer:
After seeing all these evidences, helinues and cohorts will still lie that obi came third. They will even go further in making things to look as if its only the Igbos that loves and supports Obi.

Lolz. They told you it was Hausas that raised the billboard for him? You guys are gullible it defies belief. So, the many ibbos in Kano couldn't have done this to fool themselves (in you guys usual fashion of thinking you're fooling anybody) that northerners love him?
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by richie240: 7:48am On Jul 19, 2023
Hahahahaha.....ds ur post cracked me up walahi grin
Have u ever heard of castle in d air?
My ppl talk say "nobody deceive hinsef pass orofo (a local bird specie) wey get 2 pikin but they brag say hin house full of children".
cool

Dubetex96:
Obi has finally built the bridge but our own brother orji Uzo kalu is still building his own bridge till 2030
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by Tareq1105: 7:53am On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Patron

The caption should be

Ibos in Kano.... billboard to mark the birthday of Head of obidients movement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by Acekidc4(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2023
Tareq1105:

The caption should be

Ibos in Kano.... billboard to mark the birthday of Head of obidients movement.

Yes you are on point
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by Dubetex96(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2023
richie240:
Hahahahaha.....ds ur post cracked me up walahi grin
Have u ever heard of castle in d air?
My ppl talk say "nobody deceive hinsef pass orofo (a local bird specie) wey get 2 pikin but they brah day hin house full of children".
cool

Envy and jealousy is the problem SE leaders but Alas who God bless no man can remove the blessings
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by Acekidc4(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
On colos

What is Colos??
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by Acekidc4(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2023
Ebony2King:

Yeah.... we have heard the words of a fool. U can now retire to the hole u crawled out from

Yes Sir
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by Creativity22: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2023
fuckJones:

marijuana is not good for your health daddy, stop talking it in the morning
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by millionboi2: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2023
Chucks13:
Hahahaha just trying to make this men in black occultic bitch relevant by all means una dooh oooh.

By the way how I wish I'm living in Kano that board won't stand by tomorrow morning I won't only pull it down with boys I will pull it down and set it ablaze.
you will definitely end in jail.i will personaly jail you
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by Medphy: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2023
You need serious mental medical attention [1quote author=Acekidc4 post=124504143]My Birthday Gift to Peter Obi is in his Trouser, his Precious Manhood but unfortunately he is too delusional to see it. He is thinking President Tinubu stole it. Wetin Tinubu wan use your Manhood do, he get him own Na🙄🙄

Patron [/quote]
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by membranus: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:
Shebi they said no Obidients in the north

These must be IPOB from Anambra

Mounted by Igbos living in Kano.
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by membranus: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2023
JB4life:

Real svore or Mahmoud manipulation score?

Real "svore" pls. We are curious to know.
Re: Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration by Chucks13: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2023
millionboi2:
you will definitely end in jail.i will personaly jail you

Ha ha ha you funny die wallahi....

Chief Justic of Nigeria I dey see you in 3D. Kikikikiki

Getta out here pesin wey never chop dey jail pesin abi na me go jail you and throwaway the key.

Ewu.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP / IBB Tells Nigerians What To Expect From Buhari’s Second Term / US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.