Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,799 members, 7,837,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Software Engineering Instructor Needed -C#, Dart & Flutter, Unity, UI/UX, Python - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Software Engineering Instructor Needed -C#, Dart & Flutter, Unity, UI/UX, Python (158 Views)

Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? / Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? / Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Engineering Instructor Needed -C#, Dart & Flutter, Unity, UI/UX, Python by aptechosogbo: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
Job Title: Software Engineering Instructor (C#, Dart & Flutter, Unity, UI/UX, Python)
Company: Aptech Computer Education
Job Type: Full-Time (In-person)

About Aptech
Aptech is a global IT and multimedia training institute with over 1000 centres globally and three decades of solid experience in vocational skilling. In partnership with universities in the UK, UAE, and Canada, Aptech profers students with in-demand skills and globally-recognised degrees at an affordable fee. Aptech Osogbo Center started its operation in June 2022, intending to develop the capacity of tech enthusiasts and professionals with in-demand skills to excel in the IT industry with a pathway to earning a globally recognised degree in the field.

Job Description:
Aptech Computer Education is currently seeking a passionate, experienced Programming Instructor to join our academic team. The ideal candidate will be proficient in a few programming languages, including C#, Dart and Flutter, Unity, UI/UX, and Python. Your primary role will be to deliver our comprehensive, pre-developed curriculum to students, guiding them through practical and theoretical components of the courses and nurturing their development in the field of programming. This is a rewarding opportunity for a tech enthusiast with a passion for teaching to inspire and nurture the next generation of developers.

Responsibilities:
Deliver clear and comprehensive course material for C#, Dart and Flutter, Unity, UI/UX, and Python programming languages.
Foster a positive learning environment and encourage students’ participation.
Implement instructional activities that contribute to a climate where students actively engage in meaningful learning experiences.
Utilise effective class management techniques to ensure productive and focused learning.
Identify, select, and modify instructional resources to meet the needs of students with varying backgrounds, learning styles, and special needs.
Assess student learning through formative and summative assessments.
Prepare students for further advancements in their field of interest.
Provide ongoing feedback to students to help them improve their learning strategies and outcomes.
Collaborate with team members and participate in faculty meetings and other activities.
Stay current with the latest industry trends and advancements in programming languages.

Qualifications:
Aptech's Advanced Diploma in Software Engineering or a Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
At least 2 - 3 years of experience as a professional software developer or programming instructor.
Proven teaching experience, with the ability to explain complex concepts clearly, concisely, and engagingly.
Strong working knowledge and professional experience with C#, Dart and Flutter, Unity, UI/UX, and Python.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Demonstrated dedication to professional development.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Must have a passion for teaching and inspiring students.

Application:
Interested candidates should submit a resume/CV and a cover letter outlining their suitability for the role to careers@aptech.ng with ACE/OSOGBO/SEI as the mail subject.

Aptech Computer Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.

Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Re: Software Engineering Instructor Needed -C#, Dart & Flutter, Unity, UI/UX, Python by Umarfarouksalau: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Can I apply while I am in Lagos? I can handle c#, Python, Java, html-css-bootstrap, MySQL, MsSQL Php. I am currently an IT instructor @sangotedo Lagos.
Re: Software Engineering Instructor Needed -C#, Dart & Flutter, Unity, UI/UX, Python by aptechosogbo: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
Umarfarouksalau:
Can I apply while I am in Lagos? I can handle c#, Python, Java, html-css-bootstrap, MySQL, MsSQL Php. I am currently an IT instructor @sangotedo Lagos.

Please do, we provide accommodation for up to 3 months to settle down in Osogbo.
Re: Software Engineering Instructor Needed -C#, Dart & Flutter, Unity, UI/UX, Python by Umarfarouksalau: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Okay. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

NYT Crossword Answers 30 July 2023 / 11 Ideas On How To Go About Studying Internationally / More Tougher Problems On Two(2) Venn Diagram Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.