Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Nigerians Mobbed And Celebrate Peter Obi Ahead Of 62nd Birthday (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Mobbed And Celebrate Peter Obi Ahead Of 62nd Birthday (video) (526 Views)

Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment / Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration / Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Mobbed And Celebrate Peter Obi Ahead Of 62nd Birthday (video) by Newsstories: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mobbed And Celebrate Peter Obi Ahead Of 62nd Birthday (video) by donbachi(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
Man of the people

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mobbed And Celebrate Peter Obi Ahead Of 62nd Birthday (video) by Feintline: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
The people's president.
Give him his mandate and see the spirit of the country revive instantly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mobbed And Celebrate Peter Obi Ahead Of 62nd Birthday (video) by Depriest2020: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning.

Endure the night for joy will come in the morning.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mobbed And Celebrate Peter Obi Ahead Of 62nd Birthday (video) by orohbiro(f): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Is today I realize Bayern Munich are group of angry men who are into Jungle justice.
Re: Nigerians Mobbed And Celebrate Peter Obi Ahead Of 62nd Birthday (video) by STARGREEN(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
This is the man I voted for.

I'm certain, I did the right thing for future generations not for my selfish reasons.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mobbed And Celebrate Peter Obi Ahead Of 62nd Birthday (video) by alanto: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin grin I don't understand how grown ups play this much and seriously too...

No sense bo ti nwu o mo
Re: Nigerians Mobbed And Celebrate Peter Obi Ahead Of 62nd Birthday (video) by RECTEM: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
God bless Peter Gregory Obi

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Youths appreciate Tunji Olubunmi Ojo Appointment / This Is The Best Time To Report Reno O'mockery Twitter Account Until It's Suspen / POS Business Is Hindering Development In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.