Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger (59836 Views)

Mountain Lion Strolls Into High School Classroom In California (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos / How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Funflipper: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
What are you still investigating fps angry

Lynch em already...

News like this make sick..

Men are so devilish.. wicked and cruel.. Idont even know what to say..

Never ever trust your girl child with any man.. nothing but evil thoughts..

There was a thread icame across on here on Monday or so.. dude perverting after his 14years old cousin .. just imagine .. go through Samueltemi337, miracrood2 and poweredcom posts

If only Ihad the power ..

Modified: look at those ones up there asking silly questions... This gender bunch of wasted sperm... You have a rape victim, the next thing they will ask is why did she go there? What is the connection between she and the rapist ?

Y'all are sick to toes and nails

They need all the information and evidences they can get to file the necessary charges against the suspects.
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Philipmoon2(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
My brother ask them oooh, this story dey some how!
There's something that she is not telling us
markidoo:
On her way home on Saturday, apparently it was in the evening
Who called her to turn up to a Primary School?
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Gandrova: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
SAMBARRY:
e pain am grin tongue
Pain who ? Dog like you
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by GodSon1900: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

I want them to be alive so they will regret for ever or better still commit suicide

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by blackslayer: 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Those Motherfuckers should be Castrated. I hate rapist, c'mon I have Sisters.

PATRON
Even you didn't have sisters, you have a mother! They are truly motherduckers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by CEO07(m): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2023
Acekidc4:

I dey fear preachers,just hope that you practice what you're preaching
PATRON
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by fcbelle72(f): 12:28am On Jul 20, 2023
markidoo:
On her way home on Saturday, apparently it was in the evening
Who called her to turn up to a Primary School?

And how was she drugged ?... is it by drinks, water or by force, this school is not clear, who did she went to see?
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by markidoo(m): 12:45am On Jul 20, 2023
fcbelle72:

And how was she drugged ?... is it by drinks, water or by force, this school is not clear, who did she went to see?
We will hear the full gist someday
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Storypot: 1:54am On Jul 20, 2023
Acekidc4:

PATRON

Slawomir you forgot to switch monkiers
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by SAMBARRY: 5:50am On Jul 20, 2023
Gandrova:
Pain who ? Dog like you
headslaming cursed pig like you cool tongue

Your god itself is a r@pist pedophile so what is there to curse in your body.youre worshipping a murderous god tongue
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by SURElee(f): 6:14am On Jul 20, 2023
An 18year old is called to go to a school area knowing it is a weekend and it will be lonely and deserted that day, and she went alone?

We need to be careful about places we go to, safety precautions should be adhered to.

Life and safety first. She could have been killed o! Kai!
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Acekidc4(m): 7:24am On Jul 20, 2023
Storypot:

Slawomir you forgot to switch monkiers

🙄🙄🙄Who is this one??
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2023
They will say they are the most religious, but will be stoning people for blasphemy. Is this not blasphemy?
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2023
What sin did she commit that can't be forgiven?

I hate this! Rape is never an option to punish a lady.
I wonder if those guys have sisters.

So annoying!
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Charx122: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2023
Candidlady:

Lynch em already...

There was a thread icame across on here on Monday or so.. dude perverting after his 14years old cousin .. just imagine .. go through Samueltemi337, miracrood2 and poweredcom posts

Modified: look at those ones up there asking silly questions... This gender bunch of wasted sperm... You have a rape victim, the next thing they will ask is why did she go there? What is the connection between she and the rapist ?

We understand some people can be mentally damaged but never take it on all men ... I'm sure you got a father and brother's.. Please chose your words more carefully, shit happens in life!!
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Gandrova: 9:32am On Jul 20, 2023
SAMBARRY:
headslaming cursed pig like you cool tongue

Your god itself is a r@pist pedophile so what is there to curse in your body.youre worshipping a murderous god tongue
You are worthless being! Case closed
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Six9ine: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2023
Thats soo bad
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by PPIA: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2023
Candidlady:

Lynch em already...

Did the rapists do it raw or did they use condom?
The they pull out or cum inside her?🤔

Did they give her PEP and birth control pills if she was served raw? 🤔
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by fcbelle72(f): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2023
[quote author=markidoo post=124532490]We will hear the full gist someday [/quot...

I hope so too grin
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by SAMBARRY: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2023
Gandrova:
You are worthless being! Case closed
your father is worthless, your murderous god is worthless,the head you dey nack for your pedophile god is worthless.case closed
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by obalmartin(f): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
Oh God this kind shouldn't be in existence at all.
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by albert2512: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

castrating wont solve the problem, only DEATH would! a castrated bitter man can still rape women with his fingers or d1ldo.

Una for hear the other side first. Cos that story no too clear. I plenty question on my mind.

PN: I condemn rape seriously but we must be careful when serving justice so as not to defile justice due to manipulation.
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Zedoo(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
IDGAF what you say, all this hashtags and calling on authorities AFTER THE DEED IS ALREADY DONE is bullshxxxt to me.
The only solution is to move with a deadly weapon at all times the minute you suspect anything, stxxb anybody in the eye, or pour something poisonous in their face and scamper for your safety.
Make e no be your head dey go use count scores.
All this long talks after someone’s life is already altered forever is never worth it. Rubbish country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) / Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? / Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.