Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora (54680 Views)

Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction / Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by tonididdy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
I remember on a flight from 9ja to …. Through turkey

I jam one Igbo boy for turkey airport say e final destination na Jordan shocked
…m Like Jordan? He said yes! Had to look up the existence of the country on Google asap…was shocked at the images I was seeing.

I was forced to ask him if he was a pastor or missionary. He said no, he said it was his first time out of Nigeria and he has some fams there already

So this kazhastan (Borat country) doesn’t surprise me!

2 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Image123(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
In quote, which means it's half true.
Just half.

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by ShedrachU(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
It must be people from that region grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Gerrard59(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
Litmus:
So the new one now is that Nigerians are bank rubbers and rapists Abroad. Before, it was Nigerians are drug pushers and pimps. Before that Nigerians were prostitutes and competing with Italian mafias in Italy. Before this, Nigerians were fraudsters and outnumbered every other ethnic group in UK jails.

When will Nigerians wake up and realise that you're being attacked by organised media. Nigeria government need to find a way of finding out and identifying the members of the Troll Houses tarnishing Nigeria on social media. Even if its only one or two of these Troll House members every year, Nigeria should publicise and jail them.

The news about Seychelles and Kazakhstan banning Nigerians came from Nigerians living in Nigeria. Stop blaming an unknown foreign media.

Nigeria government also need to send investigators as well as involve her embassies in getting to the root of all news such as the one about cult members attacking each other in Dubai and making facts public.

Those caught were shown to be Nigerians; names, passports and pictures. Why should Emirati authorities lie? What do they have to gain from lying that a certain group of Africans displayed brutish attitudes and robbed a jewellery store in broad daylight?

Fake news takes root and spreads in the dank, dark corners and spaces of government neglection. As things stand now, Nigeria cannot afford to simply ignore even the stupidest news of this type. Don't just let Seychelles, Afghanistan or Bunkumistan write or institute crap about Nigerians because it is easy to do so since we don't investigate and make results of investigations public in order to shame them and Nigeria's enemies. Bleep diplomacy, they're not diplomatic with us!

Why not admonish Nigerians to follow the rules in the country they migrate to? Are Nigerians the only ones travelling? Thank God you did not blame racism because Kazakhstan did not ban Ghanaians, South Africans, or Namibians. They banned Nigerians. Are we the only black people who like to travel? If you like irresponsible people and condone their activities, good for you. But not everyone does. Due to the high rate of transporting drugs to Singapore, we lost visa-free status before 2006/7. But a poorer Burkina Faso enjoys it to date. Was it fake news that stated Nigerians should transport drugs to Singapore?

Tell Nigerians to behave when in other countries. That way, there will be no reason to ban them. Why should any adult let alone foreigners have sex with underage girls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Calitoscassius(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
Flangelo12:

Does that change the fact that Borat is the most well known Kazakhi in the entire universe?

Shout out to my Staines Massives.

Wicked!
Correct!!

Yea man! Wicked!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Horokrox: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
danvon:
Kazakhstan, is it Borat country?

What is a sensible Nigerian looking for there?

And they too, they will allow any stranger to enter their country without any proper check up then foolishly start punishing all Nigerians, bloody fools.
If you weren't a 🧟‍♂️ you would've known that Kazakhstan 🇰🇿 is a natural resource rich country blessed with Uranium,Oil, Gas,etc deposits in addition to having infrastructure similar to UAE🇦🇪

2 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
AreaFada2:

No more values. They say our tradition and culture are pagan. That imported culture, relentless quest for money by any means and betraying anyone and anything in the process mean civilisation. grin grin cheesy cheesy

When we warned about the consequences, they called us archaic.

Now women, even married ones nor dey siddon one place, hook up everywhere, money ritual, all forms of abominable acts in the name of making money or flexing.

Make we take whatever we get. You can't eat your cake and have it.
Lol facts. This is what being “progressive” looks like to them 😂. They don’t realize how undisciplined they really are. When buhari said it i thought he was being harsh but I really see it now

3 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by adabaraabdul: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
ednut1:
There is no country that allowed Nigerian hustlers in that has not regretted it. Only skilled working class Nigerians should be eligible for japa.
I second
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Xpol: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
wpadmin:
You don't need to ban Nigerians Na. Just increase the requirements like proof of funds of 8 million.

That way, you'll be able to prevent most riff raffs from coming.
some riffraff will still find a way to get a non riffraff to deposit that 8 million in his account or even fellow riffraff that has already made money. Sometimes it's somehow hard to identify as a Nigerian outside the country.

I don't if there are any nationals who are more despirate than Nigerians when it comes to money making (not all Nigerians though).
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by PaulH07: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/ronaldnzimora/status/1681371800607784984?t=D0DfQ8gUEDKI0nK_BbYVFw&s=19

I've said it before, give Igbo people their Biafra, una no gree.

Issokay, make una continue...
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by myyansh68(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Group of developers and doctors and lawyers from that same country in Africa
Imagine getting banned from 2 separate countries in a week.

chiaa Nigeria, you amaze me cheesy.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/seychelles-has-banned-nigerian-passport-holders-from-visiting-as-tourists-or-immigrants-due-to-drug-trafficking-and-fraud.5324194/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Sweetvie: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
This is bad

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by d142475: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
we need an urgent name check ASAP. Publish the names of those "Nigerians" let's see if the list has Federal Character.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by 84mgve27: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
kponkedenge:
I doubt most of these crimes are done by Nigerians.

I heard about how other African countries commit crimes abroad and claim to be Nigerians, thereby tarnishing our already destroyed imagine.

I can bet you that a large amount of these crimes are not done by Nigerians.

This is NOT true. People who travel usually have documents if not passports. Besides, Nigerians are truly a different breed of people compared to other Africans. It's like other Africans are slow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Hahnemann: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
Now that I am on the verge of getting Kazakhstan government scholarship. Why will Nigerians not respect and behave well in another man's country? Must we leave negative footprints anywhere we go? This must stop!
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by TheSuperX(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nigeria is a useless shithole, majority of Nigerians are fraudsters, drug dealers and into other wrong vices. being a Nigerian is a big embarrassment. I think we deserves the awful leaders we have, we deserve them.

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by TheSuperX(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
ProfessorAlex:

Most of you are so ignorant, Kazakhstan is very much a First World developed country and was a part of the former Soviet Union, because you saw "stan" at the end of their name you grouped them with Afghanistan and the other Third World Middle Eastern countries?
Those guys are bunch of ignoramus, I have been in Kazakhstan before and it's a beautiful country.

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Godsonkemz(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
Our footprints are everywhere. Soon Iraq and Afghanistan would issue visa ban on Nigerians
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Chucks13: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:
Nigerians learnt from their president

If Tinubu can cast Chicago what do you expect ordinary citizens to do

Tinubu daughter casted UK with drugs. She’s still in Rehab in UK till now

Na wetin Gistlover talk no be my mouth una hear am

If una wan arrest make una go arrest Gistlover

Nobody will arrest you but your eroded and miswired sensory organ in your body that makes you spewed this thrash will be haunting you for long possibly land you in Emergency Unit in Yaba left.

Since Shagari era this ugly incident started bit by bit till it got to Tinubu era instead for you to say the truth to our brethren developing everywhere with criminal activities but you chose pretence, hypocrisy simply you know who are the culprits in Kazak.
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by DKM123: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
When we have a very terrible value system so much so that we don't mind voting in an irredeemably corrupt 90 year old ex druggie into the seat of power, why wouldn't they ban us every where?!
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by AGBADOAREWAGOAT: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
THE TRUE IS BITTER LIKE GBOGBO NI SHEH
MAGANI BURANTASHI
OTA PIA PIA

Skullminers on the outlook...the rapes is related to weststory

IDONBLIVIT
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:

How can an adult just wake up, and all his mentality is bringing down someone who don't know you exists...I pity your soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Sniper101(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
Just the same thing me with my elder Bro in Dubai just chat about this morning; Dem no dey renew Visa again for Nigerians in UAE angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by meobizy(f): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Our people, sha. I am not shocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Torg77: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ghh
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Segzy19: 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
If we check it thoroughly now, you will realize say na dem.... Always giving the country bad name everywhere they go.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Murketeer: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
kponkedenge:
I doubt most of these crimes are done by Nigerians.

I heard about how other African countries commit crimes abroad and claim to be Nigerians, thereby tarnishing our already destroyed imagine.

I can bet you that a large amount of these crimes are not done by Nigerians.
That will only be believed if they possess a Nigerian Passport

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Benrosaria(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
Who are these dirty goat saying our leadership are the reflection of who we are??

Nigerians has nothing to offer as long as they believe in God and not woman.

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by agentarcher(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:

Tinubu now the problem of your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by damoobaba: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:

I know your ibo ancestors will be proud of you. Igbos are the reason GOOD NIGERIANS are getting banned all over the place. If only they can separate their visas from other reasonable Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by prophetfire: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
fk001:
Pls I think we should just divide this country because we northerners are at the receiving end.

We hardly do crimes that will tarnish the image of this country outside its shores like drugs and fraud.

The bad egg amongst us their crime is mostly domestic crimes.
Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, ISWAP, religious killings etc are legacies of the north and they aren't crimes?
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by riczy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
wpadmin:
You don't need to ban Nigerians Na. Just increase the requirements like proof of funds of 8 million.

That way, you'll be able to prevent most riff raffs from coming.
dem go still run bank statement, fear who no fear Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria / US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely / Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.