Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms (19425 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others / Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Dafresh: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2023
See Boko Haram sympathizers rushing to comment like the care about Igbos
Yarimo Oshodi Boko Haram spokes man done rush comment

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by occfx: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2023
Primusinterpares:
When inflation hits harder enhnnn... Na that time the real shege go surface.

Banza go follow up immediately. Nonesense and ingredients

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Salebo: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Go and take your brukutu your brain is reacting wrongly tongue

Did he lie?

Ekwensu nwuru anwu!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Naz34(m): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2023
obembet:

Obi fit win for court
LoL..say whaaaaat. Obi wey come 3rd for polls. He is a looser . And if he contest again he will be a biggger looser with lower votes compared to before .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Milementor: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2023
yarimo:
Unknown gun men = peter obi supporters
Sense is far from you.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by AntiChristian: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2023
TOYOTA SIENNA BUS!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by EmeeNaka: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2023
It seems the Police stations in Igboland are the largest supplier of arms to Unknown gunmen
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Exceed15: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2023
An insider is involved. Policeman can sacrifice the life of his colleague because of money.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Only God can salvage this country.

Nothing do Nigeria; na Biafra you for ask God to salvage. You sef!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by FreedomArmy: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2023
yarimo:
Tinubu slave
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2023
next news
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Bellotelli: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Calitoscassius(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2023
Brainy007:

That's like saying God doesn't exist.
But God doesn't exist, do you have any proof that God exist?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Ooduavoice: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2023
Good development. We need more arms for our ESN gallant men in the forest. This zoo must fall

Iseeeeee

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Breezy90(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2023
If they claim they are so powerful, they can attack the military barracks grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by shereef19: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2023
ecolime:
A local hinted that the assailants stormed the unfenced police station at about 2 am with a Toyota Sienna bus

Every Siena bus driver na suspect now. I have to sell mine. If you are interested, shoot me a mail, 10M only cheesy

U r funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by callmevirus(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2023
yarimo:

Fuel is 620
There's hike in electricity tarrif
You can't afford to eat 3times
You're jobless
They will soon give 8k for agbado with all this shege you dey see na Peter Obi is your problem

Lazy dog
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by WELLDONE4040: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2023
I have come to understand that the problem of Nigeria is not hausa or fulani people but it is yoruba tribe, this tribe is demonic in nature. Yoruba tribe is the worse tribe u can do business with or trust. Their yes is always No and their No is always Yes. They call black white while white black. May God save me from yoruba tribe. They front hause-fulani in nigeria politics why they are the ones benefiting form it. I have come to understand that is better to dinne and wine with devil than yoruba tribe . ( pls comment and share if u are with me)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Meteng: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehehe...

Mazi Ekpa is not done with them yet.

By the time Mazi Ekpa is done with them, they will completely go into extinction.

By 2040 there won't be any tribe to be called Igbo
grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Brainy007: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2023
Calitoscassius:
But God doesn't exist, do you have any proof that God exist?
I know you are looking for something concrete like a stone, but I ain't got that to show you. His words are accurate throughout the Bible and either you accept it or not, you are part of his plan for this world. You live your everyday surviving on what he created.

One day, I hope He decides to reveal Himself to you and make you a believer. That day, your life will change forever.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Confirmedzombie: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2023
Peter obi boys on rampage. Indeed we dodged a bullet.

Nigerians will rather vote Buhari again than allow Peter obi a known terrorist rule Nigeria
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehehe...

Mazi Ekpa is not done with them yet.

By the time Mazi Ekpa is done with them, they will completely go into extinction.

By 2040 there won't be any tribe to be called Igbo
continue with your brainless thought. cool
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2023
Unfenced police station🤔

😔
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by pachigo001(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2023
Nigerian police are so weak if is innocent unarmed people they will start to flex their muscle grin grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2023
epondudu:
They stopped their attackw during election hoping Obi will win but when he was flogged at the elections they went back to their terrorist activities.last time I checked Ipo are terrorist in Nigeria.
You're being foolish or You're foolish...go and check all the Armed groups stop their activities before and during the Elections. Which point to one thing if you get brain.

The politicians are responsible,,,take it to the bank
Sometimes I wonder why DSS is established in the first place.

Those indications were clear enough...

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Tommydare(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2023
Winning eleven ni
obembet:

Obi fit win for court
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by bashlek(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2023
Thank God Yoruba no share boundary with terriori$ts Igbo. Dey ur dey. K*ll yasef finish, south south will later inherit you.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Tommydare(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2023
They are criminals now but when they achieve wetin una want, they will be heroes okoya?Okayama? They will be innocent citizens when soldiers retaliate
Kizyte:
Why still refer to them as unknown criminals? They are known, they are not IPOB, they are not ESN, they are Simon Ekpa's boys and other criminals from other region that took advantage of insecurity in South East to carry out their evil criminal acts. They are Known-Gunmen.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Calitoscassius(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2023
Brainy007:

I know you are looking for something concrete like a stone, but I ain't got that to show you. His words are accurate throughout the Bible and either you accept it or not, you are part of his plan for this world. You live your everyday surviving on what he created.

One day, I hope He decides to reveal Himself to you and make you a believer. That day, your life will change forever.
Yes, i need proofs, if God cannot be proven to exist then it's all imaginations,hope, believes and wishes. grin grin just like Hocus pocus!

All you are have said here is believe, believe! Believes are not facts. There are no proofs God created anything, did you witness God create anything? Or are you just repeating the same ol lines i ve hearing for bloody years.

God cannot reveal himself to anyone because God doesn't exist. Have you ever seen God? Did he reveal himself to you? What does he look like. You see? You used the word himself, so God is a man? How old is him?

Why does him/God need to reveal himself to me? Is he hiding from me? Why can't i just go to his house and see him? I hope you have all the answers to my questions. undecided
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by pachigo001(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2023
Who de zuzu grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Brainy007: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Yes, i need proofs, if God cannot be proven to exist then it's all imaginations,hope, believes and wishes. grin grin just like Hocus pocus!

All you are have said here is believe, believe! Believes are not facts. There are no proofs God created anything, did you witness God create anything? Or are you just repeating the same ol lines i ve hearing for bloody years.

God cannot reveal himself to anyone because God doesn't exist. Have you ever seen God? Did he reveal himself to you? What does he look like. You see? You used the word himself, so God is a man? How old is him?

Why does him/God need to reveal himself to me? Is he hiding from me? Why can't i just go to his house and see him? I hope you have all the answers to my questions. undecided
God go reveal him true identity to you, and you no go blind. Dey play

Look. Like I always say to people like you, when the time is right, God will do it himself. He'll do it and you might even become a preacher. Talking from experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Sell Their 2-year-old Son On Credit In Imo State (photos) / EFCC To Go After Those Using POS Machines Illegally / 2 Arrested For Selling Expired Biscuits In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.